• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

There are plenty of 6.5cm shooters on SH. You ESG score is more than safe.
IMG_3998.jpeg

You wait until the morning after your doll shoot and you wake up and they're all lined up on your dresser looking at you.
Was it Night Gallery or Twilight Zone that had an episode about killer dolls?

Let's agree to disagree. Been a machinist for 30 odd years, but NOT a gunsmith (and ain't gonna be. I will gladly give my money to those more skilled than I) and have seen stuff spun on, by hand, stop suddenly and a 12 foot cheater bar with three guys hanging off it would not get to move. One in a million? Yes, but the only thing that would remove that part (Trackhoe cylinder piston in the particular instance I am remembering) was carbide and a lathe.

@StraightJacketArmory I haven't done business (mainly because I am a .22lr whore :LOL: ) but I read that thread (didn't get to THE post I guess) and decided that I had no dog in the fight and any advice I could offer (remember, NOT a gunsmith) might just fuck things up worse so I shut my keyboard mouth and went on. If I ever get the itch for a custom CF rifle I will definitely hit you up! Shit happens and you made it right. That's good enough for me!
I saw a stainless 1/4” npt thhreaded bolt get just snugged with a 6” crescent wrench and seized. Took out the differential pressure meter housing in a $5k hydrocarbon measurement computer. It. Flat. Seized.

If you report the post, I just delete the thread

Anytime I get a report related to Anti LE, I just kill the thread. But if you don’t report it, i won’t see it, I don’t go in the Bear Pit as @Maser is there and he might force me to make him a moderator, if he finally produces the nudes of his baby mama, I’m sure he’d be a shoe in for the position. Hence my dilemma.
Shit, I’ll send you nekkid pics of Masers girl if you make me a Mod…..

I'll get a scope camera and get some footage of me using my Savages out to 1000 yards on steel. If you can't do it with a Savage, you just plain can't do it. I was on steel at 700 yards during the last week, with winds sustained around from 6-8, gusts from 12-15 and occasional gusts at 20. Wind was the main thing, but when I was able to adjust for the sustained and time the gusts, I was getting solid hits at 700 yards.

I need to get a scope camera because my custom build AR-10 is almost done, I already have an LWRC REPR 20, and I am going to buy an LMT MARS DMR, and I want to get scope footage of myself wasting my mom's doll collection. She recently died, I got her doll collection [along with the entire estate], and I plan to position her dolls from 500 yards to 1200 yards and waste them all.

I'll work my Savages into that routine just to make a point, "this Savage can take out a Princess Diana doll from 800 yards."

Yes there's a story behind why I am greasing her doll collection and I'm not going to delve into it, suffice to say, she treated those dolls better than me, better than her sisters, better than her parents, better than her cats, and better than anybody and everybody else, so I am going to give the dolls a fitting send off. I also wound up with her cats, who proceeded to barf and crap all over my floor, I've just recently adopted them out, but that's another story I'm not delving into beyond the summary overview I just gave, which is why my carpet is still grody to the max.

My plan is to set up the dolls, use a scope camera, and get some good footage of each doll biting it from a variety of rifles, and then set the footage to Elton John's "Goodbye England's Rose."

Between the choice of "new carpet for my bedroom or buy an LMT Mars DMR" given this is an election year, a possible civil war or world war is looming, and I don't know if Dear Leader is going to ban carpet for "the green new deal" but I do know the LMT, along with all AR-10s is on the chopping block, the AR-10 won out over new carpet for the room. Carpet is on the list of "stuff to do in 2025 if a war isn't raging by then."
Of course you shoot Savages……

B9554D1B-FA1D-4AB7-B43C-17E05FC9F012.jpeg

Was it Night Gallery or Twilight Zone that had an episode about killer dolls?
Twilight Zone, Telly Savalas had some problems with his daughter's doll.

Dolls are usually harmless but you get a bad one you've got your hands full.

• Haha
Reactions: lariat
I did good! Meat loaf, butter corn, mashed potatoes and gravy. It’s a pretty basic midwestern meal, but it’s good and homie and brings out the nostalgia. ❤️
Looks dang good!

If you have time to dust bookshelves then you're not on the rifle range or in the gym as often as you could be.

If God wanted me to dust shelves I would have been born a woman.
Are you saying you identify as a woman who doesn't dust or clean ?!

• Haha
Reactions: Grim's Reapers
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…

What do you mean, “not really”, first off, you are or you aren’t, the only reason I kept you around was because I thought you were gay? I was using you for my ESG score, and figured who better than the little gay kid on TV who peed in a diaper.

All these years I thought I was acing my ESG score keeping you around, only to find out your “not really gay”, that sounds fraudulent.

Thanks a lot @Maser , could you at least try to be a little more gay for 2024 to maintain the illusion for me ? It’s the least you can do for fooling us all these years.
Well if @Maser doesn't pan out you can fall back on @Maggot

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat
Is this still available?
No!!! It was so stressful. Lots of moving parts, 😵‍💫. I’d be willing to do it again. I went to our local butcher and bought an entire tenderloin for $120 trimmed it down, got 6 fillet mignon’s off of it. Well worth the $$. Order all the exotic mushrooms I could. I tried my little heart out.

No!!! It was so stressful. Lots of moving parts, 😵‍💫. I’d be willing to do it again. I went to our local butcher and bought an entire tenderloin for $120 trimmed it down, got 6 fillet mignon’s off of it. Well worth the $$. Order all the exotic mushrooms I could. I tried my little heart out.
Yeah, that Wellington looks delicious!

Looks to me like you nailed it. Cooking and shooting are my two hobbies that get me out of my head. Well done! (not the Wellington, that's rare as it should be).

I guess if you can't get on target with a Savage and you prefer to blame Savage instead of beefing up your command of the fundamentals, that's on you.

Had a buddy with one that wouldn’t extract cases because the chamber had a burr.

And another that wouldn’t eject cases anywhere but back inside the action.

And another that wouldn’t feed cartridges so he replaced everything but the action and it would only work with one of the 6 magazines he had.

I also shot a Savage with a stock so flimsy and a trigger so heavy that I could feel it flex at the tang and watch the crosshair go down on the target several inches before the shot broke. Guy wanted me to sight it in for him, best I could do was get on the paper at 100. It honestly shot so terrible that I pulled my rifle back out of the case to make sure it wasn’t me, turns out I shoot fine when my actions aren’t strapped to a wet noodle.

The only one I know of that actually works fine as far as I know is a .338 Lapua but that guy rarely shoots it as he got tired of $120 boxes of ammo.

But I’m sure an 80% issue rate is totally acceptable.

Looks to me like you nailed it. Cooking and shooting are my two hobbies that get me out of my head. Well done! (not the Wellington, that's rare as it should be).
I like challenges. I think this year for Thanksgiving I’ll do duck… or maybe quail? I don’t know I’ll figure it out!

I like challenges. I think this year for Thanksgiving I’ll do duck… or maybe quail? I don’t know I’ll figure it out!
I taught my daughter how to cook at a young age. Stuff like Chicken Piccata and Filet Mignon with a red wine reduction. That way when I'm get old enough and start shitting my pants like a toddler, she can take care of me and I won't be eating Mac n Cheese with the Geritol and Metamucil.

You've probably eaten crayons and you want to criticize the appearance of a floor?

Hey listen here, don’t you be disrespecting crayons! That’s delicious goodness in a brightly colored box, and it doubles as a writing utensil.

Only commies don’t like crayons.

You shoot a Savage which might as well be the American equivalent of a Mosin-Nagant.

I see a pattern emerging….

Hates crayons….

Loves cheaply made rifles for the proletariat….

Damn commies all up in here, what is the world coming to?

About 3 tbsp of A1 sauce
Same of soy sauce (none of that lite or low sodium shit, regular Kikkoman or the like)
1 tsp of Worcestershire

Saute any mushrooms in that with some butter to lube the pan.
You *can* add some beef broth if you feel the need.

It'll come out with a very deep dark and rich beef flavor even w/o the broth added.
5 minutes saute and it'll make people swear it's been simmering for hours.

We used to take cubes of quail breast, wrap with thin bacon and put 4-5-6 on a skewer, dip in italian dressing and then bar-b-que them at the hunting lodge I used to run.....kicks ass and is a killer appetizer for a good steak dinner or the like (pork chops, halibut filet, etc).
Just be sure the bacon is thin or you'll burn the quail waiting for the bacon to finish.