• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some people need to be flayed

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1590024221689.png

1590024298493.png

Gary Gordon was a Delta sniper who volunteered to try and save a pilot in Mog. He was killed at the crash site and his remains were dragged through the streets while tv cameras watched.

He was posthumously awarded The Medal of Honor along with Randy Shughart.

Today, Lincoln Maine police are trying to find the scumbag(s) who desecrated his grave.

Some people don’t deserve to breath American air... the search is on and whoever did this better hope the police catch him first.

Sirhr

Last edited:
There may come a time before long when the remade society takes a very harsh view of such things.
I'm fairly sure I could guess how such an act would have been treated in the Starship Troopers universe.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
There are a lot of Somali immigrants in Maine.

The lefty do-gooder crew type deal.

Maybe one of them learned of it and wanted to be a shitbag. Or a young white punk out to “avenge the hate of the great satan” or some shit.
Or maybe a random vandal.

Either way, we got some crab bait when we find his ass.

And @Bender , just so you know, its God with a capital G.

Those norse guys and the greeks had gods.

There is a lot of American Hating people living amongst us! Our tolerance for ethnicity is working for our end. These people hate us and want to destroy us any way possible.
Our laws are protecting them as they would any citizen, so this is new normal! Is there anything thing that can be done within our laws to combat the hatred for average American citizen?

Flat out a damn shame,

Doubtful, but I hope they find the assholes

I know nothing but what the article said. Were other stones damaged?

If not it COULD have been a purposeful act. No need to blame a group for the actions of one. Offer reward, find and punish.

I would not personally cry to the media. Only two kinds of folks out there. Those who don’t care and those who are glad to know you are hurting. Crying helps nothing.

View attachment 7331764

View attachment 7331766

Gary Gordon was a Delta sniper who volunteered to try and save a pilot in Mog. He was killed at the crash site and his remains were dragged through the streets while tv cameras watched.

He was posthumously awarded The Medal of Honor along with Randy Shughart.

Today, Lincoln Maine police are trying to find the scumbag(s) who desecrated his grave.

Some people don’t deserve to breath American air... the search is on and whoever did this better hope the police catch him first.

Sirhr
If they figure out who is responsible I would not be the least bit surprised if some CAG alumni make a visit to Maine.

That wasn't random. Someone was walking through the cemetery for some other reason and noticed the word Somalia. Then came back and defaced it just because it says he fought in that county. I'd start with looking to see if any fresh burials from the past year were of Somalian decent. Find that family and start knocking on doors, every family has that shithead nephew, and I bet it wouldn't take many interviews of said family to find a likely individual.

Sure looks half assed and done in a hurry, I'm betting on late teen early twenties. Didn't even have the balls to do the job property. (Thankfully).

Reactions: Yells01
Kind of looks to me like someone didnt know how to do a "rubbing".

I bought a task specific kit to get a Hide member a family members stone rubbing.

Thinking someone went with a "non task specific" product to do this.

Reactions: RTH1800
Kind of looks to me like someone didnt know how to do a "rubbing".

I bought a task specific kit to get a Hide member a family members stone rubbing.

Thinking someone went with a "non task specific" product to do this.
According to the various articles, no gold leafing was planned and if it had been, the family would have been notified and the commissioner of parks and cemeteries would have been involved.

Rubbings are never done from the back. They are done with spotless clean white paper and charcoal on the front. I have done a few... even tried to get one for a Hide member... his revolutionary war ancestor in a VT cemetery.

Gold paint is also the favored flavor of huffers everywhere. It is also a bitch to clean.

I have no doubt based on the police social media outreach and local articles this was vandalism. And there are lots of types who would love the notoriety of this particular act.

If he, she, it or they are lucky, the police will catch them.

Sirhr

PS. For a good, albeit fiction, read... Frederick Forsyth's "The Veteran" is one of his best short stories. Compiled in an anthology that came about c. 2001. A most excellent story of the SAS and taking care of one of their own...

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Is there no Male heir available to purchase an M14 and obtain vengeance by putting another 100 skinnies in the dirt?

Everywhere has cameras these days, except here.....anyways I'd go law abiding citizen on their ass, the scene where he has the guy strapped to gurneys and paralyzed bit fully aware to what is going on along with all pain.

This may seem excessive, however the person who did this heinous act has no respect/love for our country. We seem to see this a lot anymore and seems to have been normalized here, like just another day in the park.

I remember when I was a kid and someone burned a flag it was denounced by everyone. We didn't have people taking shits on a flag, it was truly respected and honored.

It just seems that nowadays we are the minority if we love our country or have pride in it.

Everywhere you look nowadays is normalized to hate this country. Everything that used to be bad/wrong is now deemed right. And vice versa.

I'm truly getting sick and tired of this BS. Can we please hit the reset button so my kids won't have to live through the upcoming war......

According to the various articles, no gold leafing was planned and if it had been, the family would have been notified and the commissioner of parks and cemeteries would have been involved.

Rubbings are never done from the back. They are done with spotless clean white paper and charcoal on the front. I have done a few... even tried to get one for a Hide member... his revolutionary war ancestor in a VT cemetery.

Gold paint is also the favored flavor of huffers everywhere. It is also a bitch to clean.

I have no doubt based on the police social media outreach and local articles this was vandalism. And there are lots of types who would love the notoriety of this particular act.

If he, she, it or they are lucky, the police will catch them.

Sirhr

PS. For a good, albeit fiction, read... Frederick Forsyth's "The Veteran" is one of his best short stories. Compiled in an anthology that came about c. 2001. A most excellent story of the SAS and taking care of one of their own...
This, exactly how we had to do the rubbing from great grandfather's grave in Normandy. We also had graveyard personnel there since you arent allowed to just walk on the grass.

It’s bad enough the shit stains don’t have any respect for our fighting men and women while they are alive but to do this to a True Hero is and should be punishable by death. It would only take a few swinging in the trees and they would stay in the basement

be patient, the karen is going to run its pie hole and out themselves and have a slip and fall type thing down a set of stairs

Heres my take. Fuck the jackasses that did this.

With that out of the way, what if the Hide starts a collection for the family to replace the damaged stone? We can talk all day about going all types of vigilante on the pieces of shit that did this, but what better way to SHOW the family that their loss is not forgotten?

Does anyone have a local point of contact?

Heres my take. Fuck the jackasses that did this.

With that out of the way, what if the Hide starts a collection for the family to replace the damaged stone? We can talk all day about going all types of vigilante on the pieces of shit that did this, but what better way to SHOW the family that their loss is not forgotten?

Does anyone have a local point of contact?

Excellent idea. Count me in. Hope we can find someone local.

Everywhere has cameras these days, except here.....anyways I'd go law abiding citizen on their ass, the scene where he has the guy strapped to gurneys and paralyzed bit fully aware to what is going on along with all pain.

This may seem excessive, however the person who did this heinous act has no respect/love for our country. We seem to see this a lot anymore and seems to have been normalized here, like just another day in the park.

I remember when I was a kid and someone burned a flag it was denounced by everyone. We didn't have people taking shits on a flag, it was truly respected and honored.

It just seems that nowadays we are the minority if we love our country or have pride in it.

Everywhere you look nowadays is normalized to hate this country. Everything that used to be bad/wrong is now deemed right. And vice versa.

I'm truly getting sick and tired of this BS. Can we please hit the reset button so my kids won't have to live through the upcoming war......

Something to recall the "good Old Days"......