• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some prayers for my g/f?

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
She's not dying or sick but she did fall down, IN MY HOUSE, on my hardwood floor and broke her arm right at the shoulder joint. I feel bad but she was on the phone with her mom and I was in the other room giving her some privacy..

Docs cannot do anything except put her in a sling.

I believe in prayer power so everyone just send out a positive thoughts for a speedy, ultra-speedy, recovery?

Would be appreciated!

I think if everyone did this all at once - you never know!

Thanks guys!

Re: Some prayers for my g/f?

Done!

Prayers Thanking Him for the healing of ArcticLight's girlfriend in Silverdale are definitely up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets get everyone to do this <span style="font-weight: bold">at 6pm</span> tonight!! </div></div>

Yours or ours?
wink.gif

Prayers sent.

Done and will continue.

+1

Sorry to hear it. Good thoughts headed your way.

If I was an ass I would make a joke about how hard did you throw her across the room, but I'm not so I won't. Get well soon!!!
laugh.gif

Prayers sent "Articlight" even though I'm 40 min late....that's gotta be painful!!

Well we didn't get a miracle but you never know.

We were supposed to go out for a beer with some friends at the sub base about half hour after this incident so who knows - maybe divine intervention in itself!

Thanks guys!

That sounds really painfull. Hope she heals up quick and well.

Arctic, You were probably praying for it to happen to her mother when it happened.
grin.gif

Prayers sent.

or she wasn't on the phone with her mom and god decided to punish her HAHA

Ya she was cuz I took the call LOL.

We were supposed to go out half hour later for beers, instead we went to the ER, so who knows.

I can say this much guys, suddenly tod ay she said she feels about 50% better.

Her father also has had some miraculous prayers he's done for people over the years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arctic, You were probably praying for it to happen to her mother when it happened.
grin.gif

Prayers sent.

</div></div>

LOL Nah her mom is cool! 73 year old hippie!

Her arm is about 110 degrees the past two days, these prayers WoRK!

I saw a documentary on T-Rex where they found one and did some chemical tests to show that T-Rex generated a LOT of heat to get a quick fusing of his/her bones - had to...

Anyway not a doc but my assumption is hte heat happens on a break so the body will heal it.

And she's generating heat, it's crazy how hot her arm is!!

Any docs want to weigh in on that?

Prayers to you and her sent. Any injury will generate increased blood flow. 95% of simple humeral shaft fractures will heal with nonoperative treatment. If you can post her x-rays I can give you my opinion re treatment/outcome/what to expect.