• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Someone that owes me $500 from 3+ years ago just texted and called me out of nowhere - Update: White Trash Extravaganza Achieved! WE HAVE MONEY!!

What poor people doing poor people bullshit adventure am I in store for?

• He has your money and wants to pay you back

• He needs more money and thinks enough time has gone by to ask for some

• He wants to talk like nothing ever happend

• He has some shit he made while in prison to give you as barter for the money he owes you

• Total fucking random sob story

• Other; post what you think it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is another option I see that may actually be a very good possibility.

Why does he suddenly need $50k and thinks he can have the money back with interest quickly.

He wants to do a get rich quick bulk drug buy / sell deal to help him get ahead.

There is a really good chance he gets the $50k and his "partners" split with the money & drugs and leave him holding the blame for the dealers when they come to pound someone's face in. (Pretty much seen it happen to someone before).

My friend brought me a bottle of Oban today after I did him a favor. We had many drinks tonight and he said that by his reckoning that about 99% of people are pretty much worthless, I couldn't really disagree and this story somehow reinforces that. But I am drunk so could be off by a few percent.

people that dont pay back don't get more, Simple.

Yep. You only get so many opportunities to fuck up before I will refuse to help you.

That same logic applies to corporations as well. One day people will get it, I think.

Yep. You only get so many opportunities to fuck up before I will refuse to help you.

That same logic applies to corporations as well. One day people will get it, I think.
i am all about second chance but heaven help those who help themselves.

i am all about second chance but heaven help those who help themselves.

Don't I fuckin' know it. The conversations I was just a part of as a result of some fairly random circumstances makes me wonder if destiny is a real thing. Isaiah 55:11 type shit.

Reactions: spearknives
Don't I fuckin' know it. The conversations I was just a part of as a result of some fairly random circumstances makes me wonder if destiny is a real thing. Isaiah 55:11 type shit.
Lols, Some people just don't wanna put in the work... they rather eat off others. its something i dont understand because they could have their own meal if they work.

Reactions: hseII and TACC
If it were me, I’d ask for the $500 as a show of good faith. Upon receiving the funds I will consider chipping in $10000 in this great investment.

Upon receiving the funds, block his number.

If it were me, I’d ask for the $500 as a show of good faith. Upon receiving the funds I will consider chipping in $10000 in this great investment.

Upon receiving the funds, block his number.
Oh Boy, that's really cold. someone who doesn't pay back in a year isn't gonna pay back. that's just my view one this. a friend owes me 1300$ and i have been begging him to pay back and he started acting funny. now i have no intention of getting back the money but when i see him, i'll leave a fist on his jaws.

Reactions: TACC and Changed
You want to “borrow” money, talk to a fucking bank.

My parents were borderline offended my wife and I didn’t ask them for help buying our first house. They’d have gladly helped with a down payment (they helped my brother), but no. I don’t want that kind of shit to ever be possibly held over my head, gift or not...and I learned that from no less than my old man. In his borderline offense, I think he was proud...

Last edited:
Tell him you want to keep it on the down low, so you only want to deal in cash.

Then send him $50k in Monopoly money.?

Better yet tell him youll only deal in cash but he has to pick it up in person.

Then whip his ass for being a crook.

Ok- so I read this whole thread and I can’t believe no one came up with “German, didn’t you just tell him to go be poor somewhere else?” I mean, you’re the president of that society. LOL!! Thanks for the laughs. This whole thing is comedic gold.

Reactions: TACC
Ok- so I read this whole thread and I can’t believe no one came up with “German, didn’t you just tell him to go be poor somewhere else?” I mean, you’re the president of that society. LOL!! Thanks for the laughs. This whole thing is comedic gold.

That's the closing punchline AFTER he gets his $500 back.

There's always a reason that poor people are poor. I'm guessing his is that he really doesn't put his heart into his cons, and gives up way too easily? Or at least, leaves so much time for the person he's trying to con to think about whats going on and make an intelligent decision; you know, the exact opposite of being conned. /sigh

Me - So are you going to call me about this or what? I may have someone else that may want to look at some marketing materials for investment as well.

Get more details-

Reach out to Obama and Secret service to see if it is legit?

The 'I have all of this money but its tied up, blah blah and just need X more, can you help me and Ill double your money in a week' is such an old scam/con I don't even need to call Obama and ask.

I'm now wondering if the fucking money order he wanted to send me initially would have been for $1500 and he wanted me to send him back $750 of it.

On its face alone it makes absolutely no sense; so people are willing to give you millions, and now you also have a building as an asset yet you can't get 50k more and/or just put the building up as collateral or get a fucking 50k business loan?

I would just ask him to personally meet you since it's a good bit of money and then snatch his fucking life. one, for not paying you back then two, for insulting your intelligence...

Maybe ask for his address and say your sending him cash. Send him $50K in Monopoly money and wait for his reply?

Talked on the phone, albeir briefly.

Called and he picked up, not knowing who it was from his initial reaction. I basically ask him whats up and he just starts talking about all this random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Ask him about the 50k and hes really non chalant about it. I flat out say, 'you know that its a total fucking scam right?'

He literally says, yeah, I think so. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Then I ask about investment marketing materials and he says he'll ask for some; I remind him he just said it was a scam, so why is he 4 seconds later going to get me fucking marketing materials for it, if its a fucking scam????

I ask if he owns an IOR scope and I had to repeat it twice before he said he didn't know what that was.

Then asked where the fuck my money was and I get the 'I have a job to do tomorrow and I can pay you this weekend' bullshit to which I tell him he better pay me or I'm driving down the road to see him, Monday. He now thinks I'm back in town somewhere.

I hang up.

Talked on the phone, albeir briefly.

Called and he picked up, not knowing who it was from his initial reaction. I basically ask him whats up and he just starts talking about all this random bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Ask him about the 50k and hes really non chalant about it. I flat out say, 'you know that its a total fucking scam right?'

He literally says, yeah, I think so. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Then I ask about investment marketing materials and he says he'll ask for some; I remind him he just said it was a scam, so why is he 4 seconds later going to get me fucking marketing materials for it, if its a fucking scam????

I ask if he owns an IOR scope and I had to repeat it twice before he said he didn't know what that was.

Then asked where the fuck my money was and I get the 'I have a job to do tomorrow and I can pay you this weekend' bullshit to which I tell him he better pay me or I'm driving down the road to see him, Monday. He now thinks I'm back in town somewhere.

I hang up.

Good thing he said he didn't know what an IOR scope was, I dont think he's got 100 posts yet.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Will never borrow money i can't let go, learned the hard way. can't give more than $20.

Always change phone numbers after a move or change of jobs. It stops unwanted calls and is logically explained w/ “ well, he moved”. I keep contacts from old number and am sometimes surprised at being tracked down, usually for work related questions.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Always change phone numbers after a move or change of jobs. It stops unwanted calls and is logically explained w/ “ well, he moved”. I keep contacts from old number and am sometimes surprised at being tracked down, usually for work related questions.

I recently moved my old cell number that I use for work to Google Voice. I got a new number recently for the area code I now live in. I only use the new number for personal contacts, the old cell number on google voice for work. When I went on vacation recently I shut off the notifications for the google number, not a single work call for two weeks...awesome! If I change jobs at some point I’ll get an additional google number for the new work number. It’s the only way I’ve found to easily have two or more numbers on one phone.

I recently moved my old cell number that I use for work to Google Voice. I got a new number recently for the area code I now live in. I only use the new number for personal contacts, the old cell number on google voice for work. When I went on vacation recently I shut off the notifications for the google number, not a single work call for two weeks...awesome! If I change jobs at some point I’ll get an additional google number for the new work number. It’s the only way I’ve found to easily have two or more numbers on one phone.

Google Voice is pretty decent.

I have to say keeping an old number from a different state is useful though. Easier to see scam calls.

Back to original subject. Entertaining to read.

This whole story sounds like the trailer park version of Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels and not one of those fancy schmancy trailer parks with skirting around the trailers and no meth labs and shit.

Reactions: AMGtuned
None of this highfalutin bullshit
1569731014324.jpeg

More like this
1569731046173.jpeg

Random text today, after basically zero contact since I posted the last messages.

Him - Hey

Me - If you're not messaging me about sending me money you can fuck right off

Him - Oh. What if I didnt send you any money?

Me - What if I shot you twice in the face?

and then........

TADA!

1573674896314.png

And before you faggots tell me to check my email, this is a burner email account, its for spam and random apps that want your email.

Also....I have no fucking idea where he got $303.00 from.

Random text today, after basically zero contact since I posted the last messages.

Him - Hey

Me - If you're not messaging me about sending me money you can fuck right off

Him - Oh. What if I didnt send you any money?

Me - What if I shot you twice in the face?

and then........

TADA!

View attachment 7182744

And before you faggots tell me to check my email, this is a burner email account, its for spam and random apps that want your email.

Also....I have no fucking idea where he got $303.00 from.

Does this mean you aren't going to shoot him (twice) in the face ?.......... :unsure:

Reactions: Soulezoo