• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

F72PSviXgAEHFnN

Things are about to escalate and we can take a guess double digit billion $ aid packages ramed trough congress are by now all but assured 8 billion was just diping the toes, and will be interesting to see if 20+ billion Ukraine aid will be packaged with it , as no one will dare oppose the grift.

So my guestimate is more than 20 billion in military aid to Israel, Ukraine and Egypt will get approved by the end of the week, and Gaetz likely get fucked up his ass big time.

Israeli Security Council unanimously approved a ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

The Israeli army is preparing for Operation Iron Swords
“By the end of today, there will be no more living terrorists left in Israel” — Israeli army spokesman Richard Hecht

Egyptian negotiators notified Israel that in the event of a ground operation in the Gaza Strip, Lebanese Hezbollah would enter the war.

Hamas operative

Last edited:
Yes it is. Religion is a plague on humanity. Nothing else manmade has caused as much suffering. Gov’t is a close second but these two overlap more times than not.

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God."

It is so nice of you to show that once again, God is correct.

Was watching on Fox News a bit earlier, and they showed a live shot of a 20 or so story building going down 9/11 style.
I said "What the fuck?" so loud my wife had to come out to see what was going on.

Unsure if it was from the attacks, or the Israeli response... but it did not bring back good memories.

Call me a Trumpian if you will, or "extreme MAGA" (I think that's the official DOD buzz word) however, this wouldn't be going on were he in office.
If so... maybe on a MUCH smaller scale.
They wouldn't dare cut loose like this with him in power.
He'd be tempted to break with official "hands off" tradition, and become directly involved with American strikes.

Yes it is. Religion is a plague on humanity. Nothing else manmade has caused as much suffering. Gov’t is a close second but these two overlap more times than not.

Wade didnt say "There is no God" he said religion, I'll add all religion, is a plague on humanity.
Read before you throw rocks.

I'll add that I see an 'unholy' trinity...Religion, Government, Business. Can we make a three letter agency out of it....RGB?

Reactions: Bradu and wade2big
The company that I work for is headquartered in Israel. I think that the average American would be blown away by the patriotism of the Israeli people. FAFO is about to be stepped up to 9, maybe 9.5
We will see.

I’m guessing they regain their security at the borders than have the leash tugged tight.

If they let slip the dogs of war it’s only more indication of how weak the US is.

so what's the endgame? hamas is severely overmatched. they have no hope of prevailing alone.

supposedly they were "close to an agreement".
that's the trouble with negotiating with people that have made a living from conflict for decades. do they really want peace?
You mean they can’t win because they don’t have F-15s?

Watch Israel’s own Obama aligned factions come out and be very vocal against scaling up the war.

Wade didnt say "There is no God" he said religion, I'll add all religion, is a plague on humanity.

I'll add that I see an 'unholy' trinity...Religion, Government, Business. Can we make a three letter agency out of it....RGB?
i don't consider myself religious, but i have an appreciation for the need for moral guidance and the idea that there is ultimate judgement.
blaming religion for this is like blaming the gun for gun violence.
all religion is flawed because all men are flawed.

I stand behind neither side but my sympathy goes more to the non Israeli's, call them what you want.

Putting all Biblical rights to the land aside, the bottom line is that the Gold merchant backed British Jews went to that land and brutally displaced 100.000's of people.

Thats it, bottom line, period.

If someone came and took your home, just because they could, how long would you be pissed and what lengths would you go to to exact revenge?

Who's people conquered it from the Jews long before... Pretty much all land... was somebody else's before...
so what's the endgame? hamas is severely overmatched. they have no hope of prevailing alone.

supposedly they were "close to an agreement".
that's the trouble with negotiating with people that have made a living from conflict for decades. do they really want peace?
Has to be a "we'll start, and hope everybody else jumps in" moment.

Cmon Wade....they dont give a fuck about your tax dollars!!!

That couldn’t have been any quicker. It’s almost as if those in charge hate us. Gotta vote harder I guess. I’m sure no republicans had a hand in this and all oppose it.

The myth of a representative gov’t and the legend of the vote keeps us on this path. Reality is that the people only matter and only have a say when they fight back. Never before and never after. And to think the end of this shit is as simple as acting as if the criminal gov’t doesn’t exist while protecting one another if necessary.

I stand behind neither side but my sympathy goes more to the non Israeli's, call them what you want.

Putting all Biblical rights to the land aside, the bottom line is that the Gold merchant backed British Jews went to that land and brutally displaced 100.000's of people.

If someone came and took your home, just because they could, how long would you be pissed and what lengths would you go to to exact revenge?
i don't see it that way. most of the pals fled of their own accord because they expected israel was going to be destroyed, and they would be able to return after all the jews were exterminated by the combined muslim armies. it didn't work out the way they expected.

Reactions: Maggot

I never said anything about God. I’m sure you don’t believe in all the world’s religions past and present so we aren’t that far apart anyhow. I just believe in one less man made religion than you do. I don’t trust any man or organization that pretends he knows the will of God.

Back to the show.

Meanwhile... Biden pleads with Israel to NOT defend itself... as we continue to pump billions into Ukraine.
Somebody deleted it... but it's the internet... once it's out there...

Too late Israel already did

I agree with you, question of who serve the true God. One side should do the needful and get it over with.

Meanwhile... Biden pleads with Israel to NOT defend itself... as we continue to pump billions into Ukraine.
Somebody deleted it... but it's the internet... once it's out there...

Not just that , most folks think Hamas is being equipped and financed by Iran !! Quick mental jump from Hezbollah to Hamas for most folk.

Might surprise some , EU , US and Arab League pour more funds into Gaza per year , including arming and training their security forces than Iran or Syria or whoever combined could in a decade and then some. So these folk might just as well work for Biden or Ursula von der Pfizer. Hamas it self is an Israeli project to split and weaken the PLO that lost Gaza and is limited to non-existing West Bank rule . snake kinda got away from its handler.

Gaza is an open air prison, under ''Snake Pliskin Escape from New York'' style lockdown, surrounded by a Wall, literal kill zones, multiple fences , roaming patrols and fucking automated surveillance and kill towers. Anything that comes in is let in by Israel , The other end is secured by Egypt, that why new multibillion aid will also be directed to Egypt, note Biden admin took away some of the Egypt aid for not playing ball on Ukraine and Egypt might have shut their eyes and ears on Gaza border since then so tunels to Gaza might be more active.

So its incomprehensible that IDF and all their security services got not just caught with their pants down but naked jerking off to a goat in some bush .

* as for hostages, we will see in a couple of days when they will start negotiating the release of thousands of Palestinians out of Israeli prisons in exchange for these.

A 50cal kill tower running on solar power

Exact same setup

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
The Israelis treatment of the Palestinians isn't much short of the WWII concentration camps. They treat them like animals which they very well may be. Not surprising that the A-rabs fight back on occasion. Can both sides please lose? 🙏

I never said anything about God. I’m sure you don’t believe in all the world’s religions past and present so we aren’t that far apart anyhow. I just believe in one less man made religion than you do. I don’t trust any man or organization that pretends he knows the will of God.

Back to the show.
The will of God is pretty simple. The General Will is:

-Love God (a bit egotistical but who am I?)LOL
-Treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated.

Now saying you knowI It's will for someone else gets slippery..

The Israelis treatment of the Palestinians isn't much short of the WWII concentration camps. They treat them like animals which they very well may be. Not surprising that the A-rabs fight back on occasion. Can both sides please lose? 🙏
Well Yasser Arafat got his grift on sending hundreds of suicide bombers into Israel. You get treated like shit when you blow up busses full of kids.

Well Yasser Arafat got his grift on sending hundreds of suicide bombers into Israel. You get treated like shit when you blow up busses full of kids.
Wait ,didn't Arafat get the same peace prize that Obama got just for being black?

As far as i remember Yasser checked out of old age , in life of luxury probably sniffing more coke and fu*king more ass than Hunter ever could

Last edited:
The will of God is pretty simple. The General Will is:

-Love God (a bit egotistical but who am I?)LOL
-Treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated.

Now saying you knowI It's will for someone else gets slippery..
Close, actually says in Matthew 22

“37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”

Steal my land your peeps get blowed up.

Brutal, but what would you do if someone stole your home?

Wait ,didn't Arafat get the same peace prize that Obama got for being black?

As far as i remember Yasser checked out of old age , in life of luxury probably sniffing more coke and fu*king more ass than Hunter ever could
Do I remember correctly that arafat was categorized as a billionaire when he took his big dirt nap ?

Reactions: Mr.BR
You gotta wonder why pal refugees have been kept in camps for decades rather than accepted into the host countries.

Reactions: ken226
I wonder what is Putin and Xi’s take in all this.
Checking Russian social networks folks are most amused by the fact that Russian 'liberal inteligencia' and nouveau riche that moved to Israel at start of Ukraine war got miltary summons today.

Putin and Xi will not be seen doing anything but giving statements calling to stop hostilities for both Israel is an important partner, particularly for Chinese .
China has business with more Israeli startups than US. Russians and ex soviets are about 20+% of the Israeli population its actually the largest Russian speaking population outside former Soviet republics and most of Russian ''money'' has an Israeli passport besides a Russian one.

Last edited:
Reactions: khel and Zolar

One of the commandments is not to use Gods name in vain. People that use Gods or religion as a excuse to do evil things will find a special place in hell. Don't blame religion for the evil of men.

Territory belongs to those with the power to take and hold it. At least that's been the rule since we came out of the caves.

Steal my land your peeps get blowed up.

Brutal, but what would you do if someone stole your home?
That's a gross oversimplification. First, Palestine has never been it's own autonomous region. Second, the vast majority of what was the region of Palestine is now Jordan. You want to know why Palestinians don't attack Jordan?

Not that I'm on Israel's side here. Fuck them. But using the "stolen land" justification is inaccurate. Incompatible cultures can never peacefully coexist.

Last edited: