• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Israel needs to exterminate these POS Palestinians once and for all.

It's now open war. No quarter. Take everything from Syria to Egypt and if you bow towards Mecca all day, you can either go live in Egypt or Syria or die.

I want to see the Israeli's go full Old Testament on this.

Bet we give billions in arms to the Palestinian terrorists.

Sirhr

Well, we sent 6B to Iran to fund Hamas, so it's only fair.
6B is actually Iranian money from Korea , Korea froze under US sanctions, is locked up in Dubai bank and is controlled Iran , does not have full acces ,its basicaly only able to pay food or medicine kind alike Iraq Oil for food program where UN burocrats got rich on , i imagine a the account manager is taking a big cut.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is Iran funded, Hamas in Gaza gets funded mostly by EU,US, Arab League

Largest Hamas donor is likely Qatar you know the folks that together with Saudis funded ISIS

Last edited:
Reactions: khel and Sako man
6B is actually Iranian money from Korea , Korea froze under US sanctions, is locked up in Dubai bank and is controlled Iran , does not have full acces ,its basicaly only able to pay food or medicine kind alike Iraq Oil for food program where UN burocrats got rich on , i imagine a the account manager is taking a big cut.

Hezbollah in Lebanon is Iran funded, Hamas in Gaza gets funded mostly by EU,US, Arab League
Money they spend on food and medicine from their Korea account... is money they have spare to spend on rockets and funding terror.

Iran needs to be turned into the world's largest glass-topped self-illuminating parking lot, too. We have the technology to drill through 5" of glass to get the oil after.

These people will not stop until the West is dead. In my book, that's war. All out war. But Biden, the front man for Obama's fourth term... will fuck Israel as payment to the Squad of Palestinian and Somali scumbags. They are probably dancing in the street, but the media won't touch that story.

Sirhr

Money they spend on food and medicine from their Korea account... is money they have spare to spend on rockets and funding terror.

Iran needs to be turned into the world's largest glass-topped self-illuminating parking lot, too. We have the technology to drill through 5" of glass to get the oil after.

These people will not stop until the West is dead. In my book, that's war. All out war. But Biden, the front man for Obama's fourth term... will fuck Israel as payment to the Squad of Palestinian and Somali scumbags. They are probably dancing in the street, but the media won't touch that story.

Sirhr
Our own “representatives” won’t stop until the west is dead. Don’t fall for the misdirection.

Reactions: khel and NoDopes
One thing we have to ask is where were all those armed civilians and soldiers hiking the streets, we constantly see in picts from Israel.!?

Gaza raiders were still just folks in flip-flops and AKs and M4s and not an army

I suspect many of the folks caught with their pants down are settlers who often have religious exemptions from military service.

Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel,

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants. "This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today."

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE and theLBC

Reminds me I need my 12 gauge squared away.....

View attachment 8243557

Maybe need to upgrade as it seems paraglider is actually a DIY gunship

And it looks like it comes with multiple gopro's for Tik Tok uploads

F73OlBMXEAAiG9x

One thing we have to ask is where were all those armed civilians and soldiers hiking the streets, we constantly see in picts from Israel.!?

Gaza raiders were still just folks in flip-flops and AKs and M4s and not an army

I suspect many of the folks caught with their pants down are settlers who often have religious exemptions from military service.

Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel,

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants. "This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today."

Don't forget... several years of "Not" Netanyau being in charge in Israel gutted preparedness.

Sort of like another country I can think of. With preparedness gutted... and millions of military age men flooding across the border and infiltrating communities all over the nation... connected by cell phones and the Internet.

I wonder where the containers of arms that they will be issued are being stashed? Hummmmm... Chinese POMCUS sites all over America. Just waiting for their contract Army to access and put to use.

Interesting scenario. Nah, never happen. Not even with those Chinese Police Stations all over the USA...

Sirhr

Don't forget... several years of "Not" Netanyau being in charge in Israel gutted preparedness.

Sort of like another country I can think of. With preparedness gutted... and millions of military age men flooding across the border and infiltrating communities all over the nation... connected by cell phones and the Internet.

I wonder where the containers of arms that they will be issued are being stashed? Hummmmm... Chinese POMCUS sites all over America. Just waiting for their contract Army to access and put to use.

Interesting scenario. Nah, never happen. Not even with those Chinese Police Stations all over the USA...

Sirhr
Meanwhile, the patriot act, department of homeland security, and FBi are levied against argumentative parents who attend their kids school board meetings. Something is wrong.

Sirhr
Yep....we are just as well prepared. Im sure ours is coming. As they say, the MAGA republicans are the greatest threat to democracy in this country.

We'll see.....

Reactions: fx77
We will start seeing this here in america in a few years......and then told diversity is our strength.

Buy more ammo......

Doc

I agree, but I think it will be sooner than a few years. My guess is before the elections next year! Might need an auto-drive for the Dillon.

Pfizer brain fog has weakened the Israeli’s intelligence forces.
Most likely

When it started IDF literaly ran from folks in flip-flops and nothing by light armament.

all the heavy armor no one to man it

Greek media is reporting Israeli asset loss at.
6x Merkava Mk.4 MBT

10x Achzarit APC

5x M1113 APCs

2x Namer APC

4 Apache helicopters were shot down by MANPADS.

It is thought that many of the nuclear weapons in Israels arsenal are neutron bombs. Small tactical nuetron bombs could be used very very close to friendly civilians and military. I dont think they will be used in gaza. If hezbollah enters the conflict I wouldnt be surprised if they are used in the north.

The world is different today then it was yesterday.

One of the commandments is not to use Gods name in vain. People that use Gods or religion as a excuse to do evil things will find a special place in hell. Don't blame religion for the evil of men.
There's no such thing as hell....Only darkness when you die.

• Haha
Reactions: lariat
Greek media is reporting Israeli asset loss at.
6x Merkava Mk.4 MBT

10x Achzarit APC

5x M1113 APCs

2x Namer APC

4 Apache helicopters were shot down by MANPADS.

It is thought that many of the nuclear weapons in Israels arsenal are neutron bombs. Small tactical nuetron bombs could be used very very close to friendly civilians and military. I dont think they will be used in gaza. If hezbollah enters the conflict I wouldnt be surprised if they are used in the north.

The world is different today then it was yesterday.

Beware of Greeks bearing news.

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
Dismounts running around and in highly mobile vehicles. A complacent border guard. Thinly manned interior lines.

A police force used to doing law envorcement.

Heck, here in at a recent competition in Texas I only saw one LEO SWAT team I’d trust doing overwatch behind me if I had to move forward. And two guys I’d trust with me on an assault - and both of them were former 10th mountain.

I would not read too much into any Hamas videos at this point.

Last edited:
Steal my land your peeps get blowed up.

Brutal, but what would you do if someone stole your home?
You are aware, every piece of land on this planet has been owned and then conquered/stolen by dozens if not hundreds of different tribes/bands/nations/empires. The very land you sit on was stole from someone, who stole it from someone else.

All that matters, is who posseses it and who can defend it. There is nothing else.

One of the commandments is not to use Gods name in vain. People that use Gods or religion as a excuse to do evil things will find a special place in hell. Don't blame religion for the evil of men.

Religion is the creation of men. The truth is self standing.

• Haha
Reactions: djarecke
Steal my land your peeps get blowed up.

Brutal, but what would you do if someone stole your home?
Israeli's didn't steal shit . Wind up to WWII the Palestinians sold out Britt Officers and their families to German kill squads . Murdered while families in their sleep . Britts turned to local Jews for Intel .
After WWII no one wanted displaced Jews . Britts offered Palestine . Plenty of room for Jews and locals but Nooooo .
Palestinians were going flippity shit from the beginning . But it was the Palestinians land boo hoo . True but they backed the wrong side twice and fucked the Britts the second time . When the Britts packed it in and left Palestine the locals vowed to exterminate the Jews .
Oh No Dey ditint . Oh yes Dey Did . And the Jews effed them up .
So the pure as driven snow Aloha Snackbar Proprietors have proven themselves to be ass bags over and over .
Now the breed their children to hate Jews and aspire to be Martyrs .
Lastly and for the record no one bitches about the " Palestinian Land" that Egypt and Jordan stole .
Hell no other Country will have them . I mean there own Islamic brethren hate these scumbags .

Edit : Wouldn't surprise me if back in the day when the Palestinians came up Mohammed said " Fuck those guys ".

Any chance Netanyahu allowed this, hard to imagine Mossad didn’t get a whiff beforehand? How bad is this going to spiral ?
Israel will level gaza I think. They have already started, brought down three high rise structures with f-35s. Will hezbolah deploy the rockets and drones in their arsenal ? If that happens I think we can pretty much expect tactical nuclear weapon use by Israel in the north. They learned their lesson in 2006 they wont go in with tanks again. Hezbollahs arsenal is extensive I dont think the Israelis can sustain air defense against it. $10,000 flying moped vs $20000000 patriot. Math doesnt add up. the Israelis are not going to just get lit up. IMO we can also pretty much count on a Israeli strike on iran in the coming months. Strait of Hormuz transit ceasing. No way hamas cooked this up without tehrans help. Hezbollah yea hamas by themselves I dont think so. This was way way way more of a sophisticated attack using assets not known about than anything hamas has done before. This may well be the spark that lights the worlds geopolitical tinderbox. We will see. hope I am wrong. This is a event however not just the usual palestinian conflict. By all accounts this was several battalions entering Israel with considerable coordination and assets. No Im afraid gaza is ended as it was. Taking civilian hostages is personal. They took a lot back to gaza. This would be worrisome even in normal geopolitical times. In todays volatile geopolitics its beyond worrisome. Sampson option looms possible. Lets hope they level gaza and it ends there. I dont think it will.

Last edited:
You are aware, every piece of land on this planet has been owned and then conquered/stolen by dozens if not hundreds of different tribes/bands/nations/empires. The very land you sit on was stole from someone, who stole it from someone else.

All that matters, is who posseses it and who can defend it. There is nothing else.
There is that. But this theft was recent and un necessary. I'm sure it's still very fresh in many minds and hearts.

Israel will level gaza I think. They have already started, brought down three high rise structures with f-35s. Will hezbolah deploy the rockets and drones in their arsenal ? If that happens I think we can pretty much expect tactical nuclear weapon use by Israel in the north. They learned their lesson in 2006 they wont go in with tanks again. Hezbollahs arsenal is extensive I dont think the Israelis can sustain air defense against it. the Israelis are not going to just get lit up. IMO we can also pretty much count on a Israeli strike on iran in the coming months. Strait of Hormuz transit ceasing. No way hamas cooked this up without tehrans help. Hezbollah yea hamas by themselves I dont think so. This was way way way more of a sophisticated attack using assets not known about than anything hamas has done before. This may well be the spark that lights the worlds geopolitical tinderbox. We will see. hope I am wrong. This is a event however not just the usual palestinian conflict. By all accounts this was several battalions entering Israel with considerable coordination and assets. No im afraid gaza is ended as it was. Taking civilian hostages is personal. They took a lot back to gaza. This would be worrisome even in normal geopolitical times. In todays volatile geopolitics its beyond worrisome.
Lol....

"All out nuclear war" ....but
"I hope I'm wrong"

I hope youre not wrong....we need a trip back to things that matter! Israeli war today NFL player and Taylor swift tomorrow.

The company that I work for is headquartered in Israel. I think that the average American would be blown away by the patriotism of the Israeli people. FAFO is about to be stepped up to 9, maybe 9.5
Truth! I cross trained with some Israelis while in the Army and those dude were OBSESSED with their country.

Israeli's didn't steal shit . Wind up to WWII the Palestinians sold out Britt Officers and their families to German kill squads . Murdered while families in their sleep . Britts turned to local Jews for Intel .
After WWII no one wanted displaced Jews . Britts offered Palestine . Plenty of room for Jews and locals but Nooooo .
Palestinians were going flippity shit from the beginning . But it was the Palestinians land boo hoo . True but they backed the wrong side twice and fucked the Britts the second time . When the Britts packed it in and left Palestine the locals vowed to exterminate the Jews .
Oh No Dey ditint . Oh yes Dey Did . And the Jews effed them up .
So the pure as driven snow Aloha Snackbar Proprietors have proven themselves to be ass bags over and over .
Now the breed their children to hate Jews and aspire to be Martyrs .
Lastly and for the record no one bitches about the " Palestinian Land" that Egypt and Jordan stole .
Hell no other Country will have them . I mean there own Islamic brethren hate these scumbags .

Edit : Wouldn't surprise me if back in the day when the Palestinians came up Mohammed said " Fuck those guys ".
Thats one interpretation of events.

There is that. But this theft was recent and un necessary. I'm sure it's still very fresh in many minds and hearts.
It wasn't theft, it was being conquered during a time of war. Go look at a map from 1900, then 1918, then 1946 then 1975 then Today. Lines changes, people adapt.

Palestinines had their chance to be peaceful and live with the Jews. They choose this, and its 100% on them. No one wanted the Jews and no one wanted the palestinines after ww2. They had more in common then most.

They choose to fight and not live in peace. If I was Israel, I would kill every single thing that breathes in Gaza. Anyone who supports Hamas or Hezbollah within their boarders, also gets the same treatment. Line up D9 Cats and bulldoze Gaza into the sea.

This shit is going to keep happening and happening and happening becuase they keep choosing half measures. Its only a matter of time before they get WMD's and they WILL use them. Israel is in an existentialist fight for its survival, they need to start acting like it.

Israel will level gaza I think. They have already started, brought down three high rise structures with f-35s. Will hezbolah deploy the rockets and drones in their arsenal ? If that happens I think we can pretty much expect tactical nuclear weapon use by Israel in the north. They learned their lesson in 2006 they wont go in with tanks again. Hezbollahs arsenal is extensive I dont think the Israelis can sustain air defense against it. $10,000 flying moped vs $20000000 patriot. Math doesnt add up. the Israelis are not going to just get lit up. IMO we can also pretty much count on a Israeli strike on iran in the coming months. Strait of Hormuz transit ceasing. No way hamas cooked this up without tehrans help. Hezbollah yea hamas by themselves I dont think so. This was way way way more of a sophisticated attack using assets not known about than anything hamas has done before. This may well be the spark that lights the worlds geopolitical tinderbox. We will see. hope I am wrong. This is a event however not just the usual palestinian conflict. By all accounts this was several battalions entering Israel with considerable coordination and assets. No Im afraid gaza is ended as it was. Taking civilian hostages is personal. They took a lot back to gaza. This would be worrisome even in normal geopolitical times. In todays volatile geopolitics its beyond worrisome. Sampson option looms possible. Lets hope they level gaza and it ends there. I dont think it will.

I doubt Israel will go Nuclear... its arsenal (if it has one ba hah a hahha) is a deterrent, not a tactical option.

They can turn Gaza and the Palestinian-controlled rats nests with conventional weapons. BLU-82's will do a lot more to level several blocks at once... without the negative publicity and the two-headed kids for a few generations.

Think of it in psychological terms... If Israel uses nukes against third-world terrorists they will become a global pariah. They will be global outcasts... even with the US Public... and will lose the moral high-ground which they now have in spades.

They can leave the Palestinian-controlled territory as a rubble pile and then bounce the rubble without resorting to the Nukes they don't have (Bah ha hah ahh a).

Now if Iran were to Pika-Don Tel-Aviv... then it will be game on and it will be TV worth watching. Well, for as long as the cameras keep running before they melt.

Right now, a conventional response that levels the place block-by-block and is followed by tactical bulldozers to knock down even the remaining rubble will do just fine. Rolling artillery barrages will also be TV worth watching. Pay special attention to the buildings marked "Baby Milk Factory." Because it isn't.

Sirhr

Well no one knows. Im not sure where you got the first quote from I didnt write that. I think there is a possibility that we will see tactical nuclear weapons usage without strategic nuclear weapon use. Israel didnt pursue its nuclear weapons program and create small neutron nuclear weapons on a whim. As I said no one knows. But the weapons exist. Now Israel will respond. I truly hope it end there. The sampson option is not fiction.

Thats one interpretation of events.

Whatever the interpretation, in 1947 the world's Jewish population had seen 6-10 million of their number exterminated. The Balfour Declaration was in their back pocket.

The words "Never Again" had some meaning.

The Israeli's who kicked out the British and secured themselves a state were not saints. They bombed British troops in theaters. They smuggled weapons. They looted the USA for surplus weapons on the open market. They had hundreds of WW2 vets from pilots to tankers (of all faiths) who helped out.

But they did it with a major moral high ground because for a decade prior, the world stood by and watched the extermination.

Days after they declared a Jewish State, they were attacked on all sides and, again, won. Attacked by Arab states... not terrorists. States. Again, they could claim the moral high ground.

Today, (and I mean right now today... ) they have the same high ground. Against an enemy that has us in their sights just as much as they do Israel.

Personally I like the sound of being called "The Great Satan" by third-world goat fuckers who think a return to the 9th century is some kind of a great leap forward.

Dear Israel: Kill them all. So our kids don't have to.

Gee, I wonder how many Democrat Congressional Representatives are giggling and Uulating in their offices right now. Starting with their Senate Leader.... Bet the MSM isn't covering the parties in Detroit and Minneapolis and New Jersey and DC right now.

No quarter.

Sirhr

I will FULLY support Israel if they level Gaza block by block with everyone in the buildings along with. Also level every single mosque inside Israel that broadcast for Arabs to rise up and kill the Jews.

Then bulldoze all that rubble out into the Med to make a nice pier and maybe even an island.

Build big, beautiful Jewish settlements there.

No more Gaza. No more Hamas. No more people to breed new Hamas murderers. Problem solved.

I doubt Israel will go Nuclear... its arsenal (if it has one ba hah a hahha) is a deterrent, not a tactical option.

They can turn Gaza and the Palestinian-controlled rats nests with conventional weapons. BLU-82's will do a lot more to level several blocks at once... without the negative publicity and the two-headed kids for a few generations.

Think of it in psychological terms... If Israel uses nukes against third-world terrorists they will become a global pariah. They will be global outcasts... even with the US Public... and will lose the moral high-ground which they now have in spades.

They can leave the Palestinian-controlled territory as a rubble pile and then bounce the rubble without resorting to the Nukes they don't have (Bah ha hah ahh a).

Now if Iran were to Pika-Don Tel-Aviv... then it will be game on and it will be TV worth watching. Well, for as long as the cameras keep running before they melt.

Right now, a conventional response that levels the place block-by-block and is followed by tactical bulldozers to knock down even the remaining rubble will do just fine. Rolling artillery barrages will also be TV worth watching. Pay special attention to the buildings marked "Baby Milk Factory." Because it isn't.

Sirhr
Israel is one of the big supporters of Ukraine. I do wonder how much they depleated their stockpiles to help kill russians. Would not suprise me if Russia is helping out the Palies and Iranians as payback,

Reactions: BurtG
Whatever the interpretation, in 1947 the world's Jewish population had seen 6-10 million of their number exterminated. The Balfour Declaration was in their back pocket.

The words "Never Again" had some meaning.

The Israeli's who kicked out the British and secured themselves a state were not saints. They bombed British troops in theaters. They smuggled weapons. They looted the USA for surplus weapons on the open market. They had hundreds of WW2 vets from pilots to tankers (of all faiths) who helped out.

But they did it with a major moral high ground because for a decade prior, the world stood by and watched the extermination.

Days after they declared a Jewish State, they were attacked on all sides and, again, won. Attacked by Arab states... not terrorists. States. Again, they could claim the moral high ground.

Today, (and I mean right now today... ) they have the same high ground. Against an enemy that has us in their sights just as much as they do Israel.

Personally I like the sound of being called "The Great Satan" by third-world goat fuckers who think a return to the 9th century is some kind of a great leap forward.

Dear Israel: Kill them all. So our kids don't have to.

Gee, I wonder how many Democrat Congressional Representatives are giggling and Uulating in their offices right now. Starting with their Senate Leader.... Bet the MSM isn't covering the parties in Detroit and Minneapolis and New Jersey and DC right now.

No quarter.

Sirhr
Roosevelt and the King of Sadi Arabia (and others from the area) had a long standing agreement NOT to let the Jews take that area. When Roosey kicked off and Truman came to power he had no agreement so he went along with the Brits. They had no moral high ground, BS,. The fact that they had atrocities committed against them gvnes them the right to do the same. BS again.

They had the world's sympathy's and could have settled anywhere in the world, but as you put it OOhhhNoooo we've got to take land from people right in the middle of people who vehemently dont want us there. That is not moral high ground. Tha[s 'My way and fuck you anyway.'

Not that I dotn admire them. They are talented, creative, and ruthless. Just dont tell me about moral high ground.

Reactions: Big Timber
I will FULLY support Israel if they level Gaza block by block with everyone in the buildings along with. Also level every single mosque inside Israel that broadcast for Arabs to rise up and kill the Jews.

Then bulldoze all that rubble out into the Med to make a nice pier and maybe even an island.

Build big, beautiful Jewish settlements there.

No more Gaza. No more Hamas. No more people to breed new Hamas murderers. Problem solved.
That will never happen. Why? Because it serves Israel to maintain conflict in the area. More 8 billion in gifts.

Reactions: BurtG and wade2big