• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Sounds like when the Iraqis did the same thing......but then didn't......

Doc
1697035145292.jpeg

1697035203355.png

Killing babies is the first thing that gets thrown out.

At no time do the two hookers in this security video of Hamas attacking a prostitute kibbutz do the hookers point to where the terrorists went. When Israelis counter attack, they simply head back to the sidewalk to peddle handjobs.

Reactions: BurtG
Which is why I think the videos and photos should be plastered across the news for weeks. Ike brought up the media and film crews when they started liberating the concentration camps because:

Propaganda is propaganda, but saying you don't believe anything, including photos, video, and eye witness testimony isn't merely cynical, it's stupid. Especially when much of it was filmed on location by the people committing the acts. It gets very tedious trying to argue with holocaust deniers, flat earthers, 9/11 truthers, and moon landing deniers.

All of the adults that Israel filters out of Gaza should be made to visit the worst hit Kibbutz. That place should not be cleaned up. Then they should sit and watch videos and photos from the forensics teams. Their teenage kids should watch it and then their kids taught what was done. by Hamas.

https://hannity.com/media-room/ike-...ght-d-eisenhower-on-the-way-to-israel-report/

“According to a report from The Wall Street Journal, America is deploying an additional Carrier Strike Group to Israel, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower; the USS Gerald R. Ford was previously deployed.”

🤷‍♂️

WSJ seems to be more accurate lately. I’m not really sure what that’s worth though.

But if true that’s a shit load of fire power.

Anyone can walk down to the pier and see the sailors coming back.

The task forces are going there to keep the Russians and other regional powers isolated from the battlefield.

The comment was meant in the context of what will break Hamas. And their supporters. It's a siege now. Sherman's march to the sea.

Cutting off power and water means it will end soon when the civilians give up. This will empty out the battle space. And allow the IDF to get control.

Given how long this was planned, I've no doubt they have prepared supplies, but the vast majority of the populace has not. Israel will start filter operations when it goes into Gaza.

The long term plan should include ensuring the Hamas education system is destroyed. And that the men find real employment.

its not enough to just kill the fighters. It's not enough to crush the elites. It's not enough to break the civilians. You have to root out the ideas. That requires a complete revamp of the culture.
Thats not so easily done. Look at our failure in Afghanistan.

Circa 1961 my father took me to Cairo Egypt on a winter trip. got to climb the Great Pyramid.

But I noticed things that didnt seem right, like 3-4 old men caning the shit out of a kid on the street. I asked dad about it. His reply, which has always stuck with me was "You dont change a culture overnight, it takes at least 2-3 generations."

He was so right.

At no time do the two hookers in this security video of Hamas attacking a prostitute kibbutz do the hookers point to where the terrorists went. When Israelis counter attack, they simply head back to the sidewalk to peddle handjobs.

What are you talking about? I see a video of a Hamas terrorist coming out of the bushes and coming under fire. And two women running for their lives.

I can't help but wonder if the crew on one of the aircraft carriers is going to be wearing red uniforms like the guys in Star Trek.
You remember the away teams in Star Trek. The guys in red are the ones that get killed off.
Some aviation dudes wear red but they don't leave the ship for operations.

Meh, lots of sitting around waiting for something to happen, like any other firefighter...

Every booter watches (or at least used to) this old movie before the fire fighting trainer.

That Chief who rushed the planes with the PPK extinguisher was ABC Ferrier. The Navy Fire Fighting School was named after him for his heroism.

Last edited:
All of the adults that Israel filters out of Gaza should be made to visit the worst hit Kibbutz. That place should not be cleaned up. Then they should sit and watch videos and photos from the forensics teams. Their teenage kids should watch it and then their kids taught what was done. by Hamas.

You obviously don't know Muslim terrorists. They would get off on that shit.

Thinking out loud..

Staying just off the coast of Israel would put them just under 1K miles from Tehran and most of eastern Iran.
I am not aware of any Iranian assets with legs that long.

Perhaps they are avoiding the Straight to stay out of direct combat radius/range of Iranian air assets as well as not being a juicy target for some cheap POS, low-tech Iranian sea drone.

Would definitely make some Iranian dicks hard dreaming of using a balsa wood and 10K lb shaped charge submarine drone shaped like a really hot female goat to sink a $13 Billion Dollar capital ship with 4,500 souls on board.

That and I don't think we would want to chance drawing Iran directly into this right now.
They are likely nuclear capable and if backed into a corner they would abso-fuckin-lootley grab Israel by the neck and jump off that cliff with them pulling the entire region into chaos.
No greater honor and guarantee of paradise don't cha know.

It would be embarrassing in the halls of the Pentagon if we were to precipitate a nuclear exchange in that theater that glasses everything between the Persian Gulf and the Caspian Sea but . . . oops . . . . Israel gets erased as well.

Iran has been developing an MRBM capability for some time now. Decades ago it was assessed that the Shahab-3 (I think) could reach London. Now do they have them in the operational depth required? No idea.

WRT the maybe two carrier groups heading that way. Being in the Mediterranean might be useful as far as keeping them out of range of the MAJORITY of Iran’s anti ship assets but what good will they be in deterring attacks on Hormuz? Or maybe “Big Blue” has that covered?

Having them in the Mediterranean does have them close to another area of interest.

Just caught up with this thread for the day. Things I think I learned:
1. God may or may not be binary. He, him, it, spirit, love......
2. Wade called ignorant.
3. BurtG is a troll.
4. The tiny Jewish nation surround by millions of muslims have a shit miltary.
5. Something, may, might, might not, maybe, who knows is gonna happen in 7 years. Its a secret of what it is, but some may, may not, maybe be here to witness said event. I assume said event is Bruce Jenner transitioning back to male?
8. Someone learned to use the ignore button.
9. Oh, and Mary might have been a whore.

Is that all?
Wisdom from a multitude of console

Meh, lots of sitting around waiting for something to happen, like any other firefighter...

Every booter watches (or at least used to) this old movie before the fire fighting trainer.

That Chief who rushed the planes with the PPK extinguisher was ABC Ferrier. The Navy Fire Fighting School was named after him for his heroism.

Where'd that dust come from....

The comment was meant in the context of what will break Hamas. And their supporters. It's a siege now. Sherman's march to the sea.

Cutting off power and water means it will end soon when the civilians give up. This will empty out the battle space. And allow the IDF to get control.

Given how long this was planned, I've no doubt they have prepared supplies, but the vast majority of the populace has not. Israel will start filter operations when it goes into Gaza.

The long term plan should include ensuring the Hamas education system is destroyed. And that the men find real employment.

its not enough to just kill the fighters. It's not enough to crush the elites. It's not enough to break the civilians. You have to root out the ideas. That requires a complete revamp of the culture.

I agree with this at a tactical and strategic level.

However at a non-facetious level… the area is small and has become a lightning rod. It will always be a nest and will always rebound as a thorn.

The short term solutions you describe, I believe are just that. If they even work. It requires a generational solution as you allude to. And parliamentary democracies have a problem dealing with generational problems.

I will offer that removing the population… offering a “home” to those who can integrate into society… and become useful citizens (Arab or not) and by relocating and killing in combat or through trials those who cannot is step one.

Step two is turning the land back into desert so that it cannot ever be used as a haven… is the kind of action that will be understood by the forces We and Israel are dealing with.

Erase all signs of it. Leave nothing to grow. Create an exclusion zone if necessary. And it becomes a reminder that if you cross a line, we can and will erase the whole place.

It may well be the only language that is understood by the very people who have said for 70+ years that they will erase Israel from the map (and destroy the great Satan.). Two can play at that game… and it doesn’t have to mean eliminating the part of the population committed to (or willing to try) moving forward. The destruction of a Ghost Town is simply an engineering exercise, not a slaughter.

Sirhr

Erase all signs of it. Leave nothing to grow. Create an exclusion zone if necessary. And it becomes a reminder that if you cross a line, we can and will erase the whole place.
Agreed.

Perhaps mark the borders of the exclusion zone like this:
planet-of-the-apes-forbidden-zone-600x451.jpg

Maybe even call it, IDK... maybe the Forbidden Zone. Yeah, that's the ticket.

While I agree with the sentiment.....the reality is that this has been going on forever. If someone decides your belief system needs exterminated.....how hard will you fight to insure it survives?? Revamping a culture is impossible without genocide. Most don't have the stomach for it. My .02 anyway

I disagree with just about everything Scott Ritter says here but I find his insight into the Israeli military interesting.

In his opinion the slow Israeli military response was not from a stand down but because the Israeli military preference is technological solutions with low casualties. Well what military doesnt have that preference? He ignores the 800lb gorilla in the room- Israels nuclear weapon capability- but that fits perfectly with his analysis. Would Israel allow themselves to be overun in the north by hezbollah when they posses nuclear weapons? Would Israel commit fully in the north taking heavy casualties prior to using tactical nuclear weapons? Those questions becomes particularly pertinent and is influenced by the horrible nature of the hamas terror attack. The capabilities of tactical nuclear weapons are often considered. The capabilities of neutron weapons are often considered. What is not often considered is the capabilities of tactical neutron weapons. This fits with the Israels preference for technological solutions with low Israeli casualties. A low yield tactical neutron weapon might have a blast radius only slightly larger than a conventional weapon with corresponding small fallout but a kill zone ten times as large allowing its use much closer to civilians and friendly military with devastating casualties for the enemy. With its smaller blast radius the hesitation for neutron bomb use is lessened as it does not have the cataclymic nature associated with large nuclear weapons. Consider it "green". Tactical nuclear weapons blast are exponentially smaller than their counterparts. Neutron bomb tactical blast would be exponentially smaller than tactical. Hardly a blip on the world radar right?

I wonder if thats why the carrier group is there. Once the nuclear threshold is passed the genie is out of the bottle. IMO even a slug like biden knows that so direct participation with a carrier group fighting hezbollah would be preferable to Israel using nukes. Im worried about that carrier group. Everything iran has hezbolah gets too. Lately iran has cozied up to russia with resulting technology transfer thought to occur. I wouldnt count out hezbollah hypersonic anti ship missiles having greater range than thought. The p-800 aint no joke. Tech savy seems to have rapidly increased amongst nations that had little before like iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_incident

If I was pres I would issue BB63 a full combat load and tell the Israelis if you crew her you can borrow her.
True, but........
Why not make TEXAS great again?
USS Texas - BB35 :)
send em both.. hell, send the Iowa as well...
3 out there, rolling thunder, oh yea

• Love
Reactions: JS8588
True, but........
Why not make TEXAS great again?
USS Texas - BB35 :)
send em both.. hell, send the Iowa as well...
3 out there, rolling thunder, oh yea
I've always thought we should refit and reactivate the BBs (yes, including the Texas). Take a look at the Russian Kirovs.

Reactions: MK20
“If Iraq came across the Jordan River, I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die" for Israel,

US draft dodger Bill Clinton said during a paid address to an Israel lobby organization in 2002. Clinton received $125,000 for that speech.

More like “she jumped the cage fence at a UFC fight and got knocked out by a fighter whose eyes were swollen shut.”

I disagree with just about everything Scott Ritter says here but I find his insight into the Israeli military interesting.

In his opinion the slow Israeli military response was not from a stand down but because the Israeli military preference is technological solutions with low casualties. Well what military doesnt have that preference? He ignores the 800lb gorilla in the room- Israels nuclear weapon capability- but that fits perfectly with his analysis. Would Israel allow themselves to be overun in the north by hezbollah when they posses nuclear weapons? Would Israel commit fully in the north taking heavy casualties prior to using tactical nuclear weapons? Those questions becomes particularly pertinent and is influenced by the horrible nature of the hamas terror attack. The capabilities of tactical nuclear weapons are often considered. The capabilities of neutron weapons are often considered. What is not often considered is the capabilities of tactical neutron weapons. This fits with the Israels preference for technological solutions with low Israeli casualties. A low yield tactical neutron weapon might have a blast radius only slightly larger than a conventional weapon with corresponding small fallout but a kill zone ten times as large allowing its use much closer to civilians and friendly military with devastating casualties for the enemy. With its smaller blast radius the hesitation for neutron bomb use is lessened as it does not have the cataclymic nature associated with large nuclear weapons. Consider it "green". Tactical nuclear weapons blast are exponentially smaller than their counterparts. Neutron bomb tactical blast would be exponentially smaller than tactical. Hardly a blip on the world radar right?

I wonder if thats why the carrier group is there. Once the nuclear threshold is passed the genie is out of the bottle. IMO even a slug like biden knows that so direct participation with a carrier group fighting hezbollah would be preferable to Israel using nukes. Im worried about that carrier group. Everything iran has hezbolah gets too. Lately iran has cozied up to russia with resulting technology transfer thought to occur. I wouldnt count out hezbollah hypersonic anti ship missiles having greater range than thought. The p-800 aint no joke. Tech savy seems to have rapidly increased amongst nations that had little before like iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_incident

I mentioned this before. Is Pedo sacrificing one of our carriers?

Reactions: Uhlan
I’m not sure a bunch of fat people with Cheetos dust on their fingers threaten them much.

They have already proven that they will outlast us no matter the cost.

How does one deal with such an enemy?
You chase them into the walls. Make your living spaces inhospitable to them. And, destroy them when they exit their holes and warrens.

Reactions: 232593
Ah, we have us'ns a real live scholar here abouts.

Listen son, you're thinking about that bullshit of history repeating it's self, right ?

To quote Homer Simpson, "that's unpossible".

The time will be different, that in an of it's self blows that whole theory to the land of Shit-i-stan.
The people will be different.
The circumstances will be different.
Every single factor will be different....EVERY-SINGLE-FACTOR.

History CANNOT repeat it's self. Can-fucking-not.

Please don't tell me that you think so shallowly that you can't understand that.
Please.
The ignore button is a wonderful thing. Congratulations, you have made it.

Reactions: eca7891
The ignore button is a wonderful thing. Congratulations, you have made it.
It is that, but foolishly I looked at his post.

He's both right and wrong at once.

-Right in that the 'Details' are different. Athens, Rome, and other empires fell due to different details.

-Wrong if you look past the details at the overall trends that humans/history tends to follow. We keep making the same stupid mistakes that result in the same stupid outcomes.

Get stable, get comfortable, get complacent, get dead.

What is it they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? Are we, as a race, stupid, or insane. Perhaps the proper word is 'corrupted'.

Reactions: 232593
Raytheon stock seems to be destined to new heights

Captain Raz Peretz is the name inscribed on the bomb here. He recently died in the fighting, and this may indicate that the IAF is also utilizing its stocks of 750-pound M117 unguided bombs in the ongoing strikes.

F8HArujbMAAlWsL

Looks rough
F8GYYDVXkAAqQi_

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lash and theLBC
I agree with this at a tactical and strategic level.

However at a non-facetious level… the area is small and has become a lightning rod. It will always be a nest and will always rebound as a thorn.

The short term solutions you describe, I believe are just that. If they even work. It requires a generational solution as you allude to. And parliamentary democracies have a problem dealing with generational problems.

I will offer that removing the population… offering a “home” to those who can integrate into society… and become useful citizens (Arab or not) and by relocating and killing in combat or through trials those who cannot is step one.

Step two is turning the land back into desert so that it cannot ever be used as a haven… is the kind of action that will be understood by the forces We and Israel are dealing with.

It may well be the only language that is understood by the very people who have said for 70+ years that they will erase Israel from the map (and destroy the great Satan.). Two can play at that game… and it doesn’t have to mean eliminating the part of the population committed to (or willing to try) moving forward. The destruction of a Ghost Town is simply an engineering exercise, not a slaughter.

Sirhr
In some ways your post is realistic. It ackowledges that the situation is we have two societies in conflict and that the tendencies are toward genocide by both parties. I also agree that the best path forward would be to somhow exclude the individuals who are so filled with hate they can not participate in a society that tolerates the other. Unfortunatly That doesnt seem possible to me right now.

One party in nuclear armed the other is not. It seems if genocide occurs it will be the palestinians not the Israelis. The entire Islamic world is watching. Destructive technologies are becoming increasingly available to nations and organizations. IMO if the palestians get genocided then every muslim nation in the world will start to consider the same fate for Judeo-Christians. We already have a muslim country in possesion of nuclear weapons. Pakistan.

The new frontier in WMD seems to be biological. We can pretty much count on nations that are very poor getting acess to WMD. IMO mankind is on the cusp of destroying itself. This creates new criteria for evaluating ideas regarding "final solutions". IMO what one society encounters in this regard will sooner or later be encountered by all societies. IMO this is likly humanities fate. The alternative would be a understanding by all societies that "final solutions" are to be avoided at all cost. Of course I am sympathertic to Israel, I am American and Israeli culture is virtually identical to American culture.

Thats how I see it. There are pragmatic as well as moral and ethical considerations with "final solutions". This situation represents a very difficult problem for all humanity. Just one problem is various parties not acknowledging Israels right to exist. Israel does exist. It is nuclear armed. Denying its right to exist creates a problem for all humanity.

Its a sad state of affairs. I watch the palestinian protest videos in the USA. Those events occurring now were not protests they were celebrations of the hamas terror attack. The people participating were gleeful. They were ecstatic that the the hamas terror attack happened. I felt strong feelings of anger and repulsion watching those events. I have no Idea what the solution is. I would start with arming every single Israeli citizen that desired it with a M4 and training. In a way the Israelis have been living a fantasy to think they can solve the problem with technology not taking individual responsibility for their security. IMO the statment "I have a right to exist" must be manifested individually to have weight.

From this perspective final solutions are not desirable regardless who gets them. The alternative is discarding hate and participating in society. Thats the trouble with victim mentality. If you decide your a victim and vengance must be achieved prior to constructive participation it creates a huge problem. This conflict is a huge problem. Hate seems to have progressed to a point where the only solutions are "final solutions". IMO if a final solution is implemented the disfunction in this one place will infect the whole world. Only now technology has progressed to the point that we all get the "final solution". Thus the idea and emotion of terror becomes mankinds legacy. The boat is scuttled. This is the irony of the situation. The right or wrong of the situation doesnt matter. Unless both parties are willing to participate in moving forward the boat gets scuttled. If both parties are possesed by hate the chances are even greator the boat gets scuttled but either party can scuttle the boat. What is the face of the boat being scuttled? Glee. The face is that of glee.

In some ways your post is realistic. It ackowledges that the situation is we have two societies in conflict and that the tendencies are toward genocide by both parties. I also agree that the best path forward would be to somhow exclude the individuals who are so filled with hate they can not participate in a society that tolerates the other. Unfortunatly That doesnt seem possible to me right now.

One party in nuclear armed the other is not. It seems if genocide occurs it will be the palestinians not the Israelis. The entire Islamic world is watching. Destructive technologies are becoming increasingly available to nations and organizations. IMO if the palestians get genocided then every muslim nation in the world will start to consider the same fate for Judeo-Christians. We already have a muslim country in possesion of nuclear weapons. Pakistan.

The new frontier in WMD seems to be biological. We can pretty much count on nations that are very poor getting acess to WMD. IMO mankind is on the cusp of destroying itself. This creates new criteria for evaluating ideas regarding "final solutions". IMO what one society encounters in this regard will sooner or later be encountered by all societies. IMO this is likly humanities fate. The alternative would be a understanding by all societies that "final solutions" are to be avoided at all cost. Of course I am sympathertic to Israel, I am American and Israeli culture is virtually identical to American culture.

Thats how I see it. There are pragmatic as well as moral and ethical considerations with "final solutions". This situation represents a very difficult problem for all humanity. Just one problem is various parties not acknowledging Israels right to exist. Israel does exist. It is nuclear armed. Denying its right to exist creates a problem for all humanity.

Its a sad state of affairs. I watch the palestinian protest videos in the USA. Those events occurring now were not protests they were celebrations of the hamas terror attack. The people participating were gleeful. They were ecstatic that the the hamas terror attack happened. I felt strong feelings of anger and repulsion watching those events. I have no Idea what the solution is. I would start with arming every single Israeli citizen that desired it with a M4 and training. In a way the Israelis have been living a fantasy to think they can solve the problem with technology not taking individual responsibility for their security. IMO the statment "I have a right to exist" must be manifested individually to have weight.

From this perspective final solutions are not desirable regardless who gets them. The alternative is discarding hate and participating in society. Thats the trouble with victim mentality. If you decide your a victim and vengance must be achieved prior to constructive participation it creates a huge problem. This conflict is a huge problem. Hate seems to have progressed to a point where the only solutions are "final solutions". IMO if a final solution is implemented the disfunction in this one place will infect the whole world. Only now technology has progressed to the point that we all get the "final solution". Thus the idea and emotion of terror becomes mankinds legacy. The boat is scuttled. This is the irony of the situation. The right or wrong of the situation doesnt matter. Unless both parties are willing to participate in moving forward the boat gets scuttled. If both parties are possesed by hate the chances are even greator the boat gets scuttled but either party can scuttle the boat. What is the face of the boat being scuttled? Glee. The face is that of glee.
I think Israel has already tried every solution to this problem but a) making the place and the people that are tormenting them a memory or b) slitting their own throats.

If they don't choose b) this time either I'll understand.

There is a ocean of wealth and prosperity that the Jews have brought to the holy lands, and Arabs that are able to move on are already seeking and attaining riches in Israel. The grudge holders are left to try to wreck the entire thing.

I think this WILL become global nuclear war, but it couldn't have happened to nicer folks.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
I’m not saying yes or no, but if they were it most certainly would not be the RR, she’s brand new……..
If Brandon really wants a statement made (well his handlers anyway) what would be more fitting than the newest, greatest, most expensive, war toy ever created to get deep 6'd ?
It would get them the *street credibility* to do most anything they want, wouldn't it ?

Kind of like.....oh, I dunno....the world trade centers ?

Reactions: Uhlan
I'm a little confused . If Radar exists that can plot reverse trajectory of incoming why aren't they dropping Arty rounds on tubes ?

Reactions: Uhlan and KYAggie