• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

JPTSwub6mlmy.jpeg

Aside from the fact that Biden and Obama lined filled Iran’s coffers, Biden also restored funding previously eliminated by Trump to a United Nations group that allegedly provided Hamas terrorists a safe haven:

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which is responsible for helping Palestinian refugees but reportedly has harbored those who want to harm Israel, has received more than $730 million from the Biden administration.
The restored funding push under President Joe Biden came despite a 2021 State Department report noting the agency had allowed Hamas terrorists to build tunnels under its schools and to stockpile weapons ‘in or near’ other facilities, the New York Post reported Tuesday.
Most of the media will ignore all of the funding that Biden and Obama gave to Iran, and therefore the terrorists. Always pay attention to what Biden and Obama do, not what they say. Words are meaningless without actions.

Reactions: DIBBS and lash

This is getting really confusing Nazis and Muzzies on the same page against Jews is hardly news,
but now the Negro banding with the Nazis , White Supremacists and Muzzies against the Jews
and then the other Nazis in Ukraine supporting Jews against the Muzzies,
while having Muzzies in Ukraine fighting shoulder to shoulder with them against the Ruskies !

No wonder ISIS in Ukraine are getting confused .

Any news on Antifa , you know the Commies who are they running with on this one?

Last edited:
I'm a little confused . If Radar exists that can plot reverse trajectory of incoming why aren't they dropping Arty rounds on tubes ?
Because Hamas launches from schools and other human shield things, so you counter battery and kill 20 kids. Then Hamas parades them around on TV "LOOK WHAT BIG BAD ISRAEL DID."

Also of note: This is Gaza, Not the West Bank. There are plenty of Palestinians in the west bank happily not murdering every Israeli in sight.
Bomb it to the stone age, plow it under. Salt it.
You cannot reason with a group who's stated purpose is "DEATH TO YOUR COUNTRY"

Reactions: 232593
Raytheon stock seems to be destined to new heights

Captain Raz Peretz is the name inscribed on the bomb here. He recently died in the fighting, and this may indicate that the IAF is also utilizing its stocks of 750-pound M117 unguided bombs in the ongoing strikes.

F8HArujbMAAlWsL

Looks rough
F8GYYDVXkAAqQi_

Use all that old M117 stuff. Makes you wonder what 10 B52's carrying full loads could do on a few runs..

added -
  • B-52D: 108 500-lb. bombs, or a mixed load of 64 500-lb. bombs in the bomb bay and 24 750-lb. bombs on underwing pylons.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
Gaza is 141sq Miles.
GBU - 43/B has a blast radius of 1mile.

We need approx 150 GBU-43's. Only 15 have ever been made if reports are correct, but lets get these spun up.

This is how you deal with fortified defenders, fighting holes, tunnels connecting them ect. Don't need to nuke them, just need to suck all the fucking oxygen out of the region and let the rats suffocate in their tunnels and holes.

Then bullzoze the ruins and turn it into a nature preserve.

You only say that because Maine is a blue run shit show.

I should know. It's my st

Meh, lots of sitting around waiting for something to happen, like any other firefighter...

Every booter watches (or at least used to) this old movie before the fire fighting trainer.

That Chief who rushed the planes with the PPK extinguisher was ABC Ferrier. The Navy Fire Fighting School was named after him for his heroism.

In 1971 I was assigned to the Naval Air Training Command NAS Whiting to be exact and my boss was an AB Chief same as Farrier when I made E5 I worked as training PO for the division. Our training consisted of pit drills 55 gallons ignited around a discarded aircraft. That changed
my boss told me to dump more fuel and let it burn. Roger that chief, about 150 gallons later and letting the fumes build one MK 7 flare pistol
and game on, damn near knocked me on my ass. Lesson learned, Piss Poor Planning Promotes Piss Poor Performance.
Meh, lots of sitting around waiting for something to happen, like any other firefighter...

Every booter watches (or at least used to) this old movie before the fire fighting trainer.

That Chief who rushed the planes with the PPK extinguisher was ABC Ferrier. The Navy Fire Fighting School was named after him for his heroism.

I watched it NAS Lakehurst 1970.

Reactions: lash
Step 1: Israel should give a warning to Palestine. "Vacate the area to an Arab country. We're going to level your shithole and then take it over and rebuild."

Step 1.1: Then hit strategic targets in Tehran with conventional munitions just a hair under the power of nukes. Fuck both them places.

well, nobody seemed to mind when obama dropped 26k bombs on iraq, killing mostly civilians.

J1if66Uh5saz.jpeg

Syria enters the conflict.

i hope it is the terrorists that still control large areas within syria, and not assad's forces as this seems to assert.
frankly i would be shocked if assad is that stupid, but then we know israel, the us and uk have wanted to destroy that place for a long time.

And then there is this... ya'll figure it out.

NO, Rabbi, youre dying because y'all decided to move to an area that was know openly hostile to you and your people.

Mickey giving the bird.jpg

In the keister, bitch.

Reactions: Doc68
Well, since it’s a declared war.... I see absolutely zero reason not to completely level the area that rockets are being fired from. Annihilate Gaza and clear the area so they have nowhere to hide and attack from. That’s how area denial works.
oh i think that effort is currently ongoing. i wasn't aware of how many small settlements there were surrounding the gaza strip.

Reactions: Im2bent
At first I thought you were talking about Mexicans.

Maybe you are

Give the Mexican cartel and gang members, any M16-A2s and A4s we have sitting around not being used, and tell them it is open season in Gaza and they can livestream anything they do. Terrorists versus terrorists. Pay per view.

Haha, when Maggot posts I get a notification saying that "Ignored member" posted content.

Pretty neat.
You're truly blessed my son. Now say 3 My Father's, 2 Hail Mary's, and send me a check for 10K

Man, some of them guys are mixed up in the head.
They missed it when their Messiah came, they rejected Him, and He died for them WHEN THEY KILLED HIM.
They still are waiting for the Messiah.
They only missed it by over 2000 years and counting.

Maybe after the terrorist hornet nest of Gaza is completely finished off, that stretch of land should be given to it's rightful owners: The Norman French descendants of King Richard II 'The Lionheart', who had captured Gaza during the Third Crusade and claimed it as an addition to his holdings in England and northwestern France. The Plantagenet descendants of that family line today can turn this area into a manoral seaside estate, with horseback riding and racing, and deer hunting, and lush forests as they desire. Sovereignty of Gaza will fall under joint British and French protection and visitors can learn all about the history of the Crusades through the various landmarks that will be recreated there and the reenactments that will be held from time to time... How would folks feel about that? I think it would be very fair.

ETA: In the Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Balian of Ibelin says: "Who has claim? No one have claim! ALL HAVE CLAIM!" And considering that the epoch of the Crusades have played an extremely important role in how the Holy Land has evolved until now, it is only fair that the Crusaders, who represent one of the three main religions that came from the region, can also be represented by having an estate or autonomous region as a symbolic gesture of the land's history and heritage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhlan and lash
This is the Hamas supreme leader's statement - Khaled Mashal - what he demands of all Muslims:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://amgreatness.com/2023/10/11/hamas-leader-calls-for-global-day-of-rage-on-friday-this-is-the-time-for-jihad/

I'll skip to the fourth demand:

"4. The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa (1). He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood [for] the land of Palestine."

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]."

Sadly for us in the USA that has already happened. They are already here with this open border bullshit. And we will no doubt pay for that in spades in the near future. And that applies much more so in the European Union.

(1) https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/analysis-how-the-holy-site-of-al-aqsa-became-a-point-of-conflict:

We need real time GPS coordinates on Khaled ASAP!

Last edited:

Not surprising at all. They taught that they, the Jews, are are the suffering servant referenced in Isaiah 53. That’s why they think they are suffering for our sins. Read it. Think about the Jewish nation and their history. Only a person who has had their ears closed and eyes sown shut by God, Isaiah 6:9-10, would ever interpret these scriptures as talking about them. Anyone else would easily identify it as talking about Christ, not the nation of Israel. They just don’t fit that description. They don’t know Christ nor do they have the benefit of the Holy Spirit. And how they miss Zachariah 12:10-14, I don’t know, other than by Devine intervention because it’s not yet the will of God for them to see it. It kind of makes me pity them a little, then I think to myself, what are my ears closed to and my eyes shut too that they should be open to?? I think I’ll just stick to working out my salvation with fear and trembling and let God handle His nation of Israel according to His will. Interesting times we live in for sure.

Last edited:

IAW Israeli War with Hamas: Texas DPS...If You See Something, Say Something​

Somewhere in TX.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I see people crossing our national border. Send tanks."

merlin_194913687_e7d8a60b-ddf8-4053-b304-4d75b6ca464c-superJumbo.jpg

Israel will soon bring the fight. They have been warning that if you are on that strip of land between Israel and the sea, when they come, you will die........
I think it will be scorched earth, with not a house or building standing when it is over........and I think it is coming soon.........