• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Snip…

...this only ends one way...this was ALWAYS going to end one way...

this ends when either Palestine, or Israel is wiped off the map....otherwise its just going to continue.
1697232451384.gif

This is called War.

Hamas killed more people than on Pearl Harbor. There were no "Rules of engagement" on Okinawa. Or in Hurtgen Forest. Or after Malmedy.

Stop trying to make soldiers fight by Marquise de Queensbury rules.

The faster and more violently a conflict is prosecuted, the faster it ends and the fewer lives that are lost.

Women and children are suicide bombers and weapons carriers, too.

And when it comes to no-state actors? Well, the VC didn't recognize the Geneva Accords when it came to our troops and airmen because... it wasn't a war. These are non-state actors. Fuck their POW status.

Not trying to be a hardass here, but ask anyone who has been downrange, ask them how it worked out to have an attorney with every ODA... or demanding an AAR that accounts for every round expended after a patrol. Where your convoy got blown up... your friends were killed... but you could not shoot back because Haji was hiding in a 'school' or because someone with a 7,000 mile screwdriver was trying to adjust your response from an office building in Alexandria, Va.

Want the killing and violence to stop? Kill off those committing the violence and killing. Once and for all. Turn their 'home' into dust. Expunge them into the desert. And make damn sure that noone is left to carry on the fight. Cut the heads off the hydra once and for all. Otherwise, it's just leaving a mess for... five years from now. Or your kids. Or grandkids.

Israel should have exterminated these people 50 years ago after the Yom Kippur War or earlier... after the 6 Day War. None of this "Sanctuary" or "Living space" or independent living areas within their borders. Fuck that retardation. It should have been 'Integrate or we expunge or terminate you.'

And we should be doing the same in the USA. We should welcome Legal Immigrants of all types, in concert with our immigration laws and, yes, quotas. But you also need to integrate. Learn English. Get a fucking job. Be part of the melting pot. Not set up your own enclaves of Mogadishu or Lagos or even goddamned Naples and Phnom Pen. Fuck that shit. Be an American or go home to your wonderfully culturally-diverse shithole and eat rats and millet. Its your choice. We welcome Americans of all kinds. I ain't interested in welcoming someone who turns my little piece of America into fucking Beirut.

Israel needs to end this. Or, die trying. Noone says they 'have' to win. But my money is on the IDF. Because maybe, just maybe, they have woken up to the idea that 'Rules of Engagement' and 'bleeding heart' bullshit are going to prolong the pain, suffering and killing.

Sirhr
Without ROE Battle of Fallujah would have lasted ... maybe a week?

A great quote from a great American. However, he was a little too early for the Versailles Treaty or the Second World War...

Ben had a lot of good ideas. But he also let his Son rot in Prison because Junior was a traitor to the concept of an American Republic.

Benjamin had few illusions that a 'real' war was nasty and, at some levels, genocidal. The British Prison ships were worse than Belsen and Birkenau... Franklin knew this. And as a result, he would not negotiate his son out of Patriot Jail. Out of Principle. Because the Brits and the United Empire Loyalists were killing Americans in heinous ways. In the field and in starvation camps and prison ships.

Franklin is not the guy you want to quote on Peace. Much better looking at Sherman and Patton. They understood how peace could best be achieved.

But a good quote and one worth keeping in mind. I'd say... more useful when it comes to discussing civil wars (which the American Revolution was... to a degree.)

Sirhr

Reactions: XP1K and Yasherka
Without ROE Battle of Fallujah would have lasted ... maybe a week?
And very few Americans would have died...

Kids came home to Dover, Delaware in aluminum boxes... because of one thing: Pentagon Lawyers.

Let that sink in.

They were killed because of ROE... not because they were not trained, prepared, equipped and motivated to survive on the battlefield. Mom and Dad buried their kids because of Woke.

Did I mention... let that sink in?

Sirhr

Fly arms into Israel and airlift US citizens out.

We practiced this in the 80s with respect to the planned air bridge to Europe in the event of a Soviet invasion.
Yeah, but Reforger reflected an American Government that was not leg-humping Soviets or A-rab terrorists.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Reactions: roostercogburn98
I reacted to this with a little "angry" face... only because it's true. This retard needs to be rendered into soap, BTW.

Sirhr
yes true, this should be posted everywhere,broadcast hourly on every TV program,published in every print and on line forum. make him soap? who would want to use it? maybe for a dog or horse you don't care much for.

Gang wars are fantastic, and are completly logical...sarcasm.

Russia-Ukraine.
Jews-Hamas.
Crips-Bloods.

In the end.....a lot less gangs members.

Blow each other up....the left gets fewer people to help with climate change. The right gets kick ass gung ho videos of death, bombs, shootouts, etc.

I dont give a fuck! I really don't.

I look at all this like divorce. Wife takes kids, house, car, 401K.....husband takes wife's life. No one is innocent, and no one wins. I have no sympathy for either. Its all just destruction. Greed....

You want a better life, learn to respect your neighbor. Im sure there is plenty of guilt on both sides. There will not be a winner in any of this. Just a wash, rinse, repeat.

If no internet, this would be a 10 minute blurb on the news, like when I was a kid.

if hamas can build thousands of rockets inside gaza, you have to wonder if somebody is letting shit through.

c3f4sNos45H1.png
Israel has the same thing.

Now ask “So how did this happen”

Oh yeah…they dont man it on holidays.

Israel has the same thing.

Now ask “So how did this happen”

Oh yeah…they dont man it on holidays.
''US intelligence warned 3 days ahead of attacks'' is the story MSM are runing with now.

'Pearl Harbor' moment was allowed to happen maybe only surprised them in scale.

Warsaw Ghetto redux - in a couple of days it won't matter how many bombs as 3days without water will be killing faster than bombs , no one is evacuating 2.2+mio and no one is supplying 2.2mio worth of supplies .

I think the only reason MSM is now changing the tune is because the deep state realized that a full-blown genocide might hurt US foreign policy and Israel's standing beyond repair for years to come. So they are now pressuring Netanyahu.

6,000/4000+ tons of bombs into Gaza in 6 days.
For comparison, during the air campaign against ISIS in 2014-19, the US-led coalition dropped 2,000-5,000 munitions per *month* across all of Iraq and Syria.

US monthly bomb drops only exceeded 4,000 per month during the 2017 destruction of Raqqa.
F8QLKH_XQAAkynX

Reactions: bmash
So they won’t be able to stream “Jewish Life TV?”

Some Cruel shit right there!
El wrongo.

No interwebz means no unauthorized photos, stories, videos, will be able to get out.
It is a very thorough way of censoring any news.

Makes me wonder what they are afraid of.

El wrongo.

No interwebz means no unauthorized photos, stories, videos, will be able to get out.
It is a very thorough way of censoring any news.

Makes me wonder what they are afraid of.
It severes communications as well…useful when launching an assault that we all know will end in complete dismantling of Gaza…

Edit: while I understand there propaganda everywhere, not every move is directed at public perception. As far as atrocities, it’s not like Lebanon or Egypt is taking in refugees….generally speaking, when you have no friends…maybe you’re the problem…

''US intelligence warned 3 days ahead of attacks'' is the story MSM are runing with now.

Warsaw Ghetto redux - in a couple of days it won't matter how many bombs as 3days without water will be killing faster than bombs , no one is evacuating 2.2+mio and no one is supplying 2.2mio worth of supplies .

I think the only reason MSM is now changing the tune is because the deep state realized that a full-blown genocide might hurt US foreign policy and Israel's standing beyond repair for years to come. So they are now pressuring Netanyahu.

For comparison, during the air campaign against ISIS in 2014-19, the US-led coalition dropped 2,000-5,000 munitions per *month* across all of Iraq and Syria.

US monthly bomb drops only exceeded 4,000 per month during the 2017 destruction of Raqqa.
F8QLKH_XQAAkynX
That’s the difference between fighting to win and……

Well not.

F8QLKH_XQAAkynX
I believe it was Egyptian intelligence supposedly unless the story changed again.

Pretty sure they have some water already in bottles, storage, etc. There isn't going to be a mass die off in 3 days. Maybe nobody is taking showers, but isn't that normal there?
They are already 6 days in sure they have some reserves,but 2.2+mio without supplies .......... do the math

As said US deep state already started a pressure campaign on Netanyahu as they kinda figured it out that Genocide with US support, funding and arms will be bad for business for years to come and not just for Israel. MSM does not suddenly turn around and start reporting on shit like on their own and all of them on the same day.

They are already 6 days in sure they have some reserves,but 2.2+mio without supplies .......... do the math

As said US deep state already started a pressure campaign on Netanyahu as they kinda figured it out that Genocide with US support, funding and arms will be bad for business for years to come and not just for Israel. MSM does not suddenly turn around and start reporting on shit like on their own and all of them on the same day.
This is the correct assessment imo. Qatar threatening to cut off oil if Israel goes into Gaza threatens most of the world via commodity prices. They may be the trailer park Muslims, but they are still “family” to the rest of Islam and the world is mostly beholden to Muslims for oil. We are too since the Biden admin is all about everything but oil, despite the fact that we are nowhere near leaving it. If this goes south it will make Ukraine look like a sideshow economically and geopolitically. This has the potential of upending the world economy. People may have figured that out. Getting Israel to fully back down is another matter entirely - cutting off the internet suggests that Israel doesn’t give a shit and is going balls deep.

Nice try !! But just not cutting it ,you need to post this to make yourself unpopular.

Yeah well Gabor, unlike his son was insisting that everyone get all vaxed up for the greater good. You can over intelectualize anything.

Ok, so speaking of intelectuals, this is one I actually approve of. A very nuanced conversation with a former IDF inteligence officer and Bret Weinstein. They ask some pretty big questions, ones we should all be thinking about.

The Egyptian border checkpoint allows humanitarian aid flow. In the past, US aid money to Palestine has also been used to bribe checkpoint guards to allow weapons in too.

We would be seeing endless TikTok and Facebook videos if anyone was dying of thirst.

The narrative is changing because the Israelis might kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

Can’t sell bombs if you don’t have targets.

Reactions: oneshot86
The best thing so far, that I've heard about all of this stupid nonsense happening at these college campuses. Is there are several various big companies asking for a list of names, of all of these students who are participating in all of these pro arab, anti Israel demonstrations.

Many of them have said they will refuse to hire ANY OF THEM. So let these stupid idiots go six figures into debt for a college degree, that they can proceed to wipe their assholes with when they get out.

Israel should have labeled their actions as part of the "Global War On Terrorism" and all actions taken by them would be acceptable.
I think that Israel finally had enough of being a dart board for the Palestinians and probably let this kick off. The scale of the attack probably wasn't expected but it has worked in their favor. It's allowed them to far exceed the response that they planned.
The response has DC worried about the repercussion against the USA and our economy. I give it about a week before the potatoes regime will come out with the excuse for bidenomics failure is due to the Israel war.
I will also wager that the potato's regime had also given Israel the okay to let it kick off and a small scale response. Now the scale is off the hook they can't reign in the Israeli response and are worried about it affecting the election cycle if US troops have to get involved.

Would be less funny if the dude that is now in charge wouldn't have spent past decade or so funding Hamas. No need to go looking for Iranian hand when there is an Israeli hand.

''The prime minister also said that, “whoever is against a Palestinian state should be for” transferring the funds to Gaza, because maintaining a separation between the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza helps prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.''

This is cash money to Hamas , other funds come from US and EU but those only indirectly fund Hamas

Last edited:
Reactions: lash