• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Something kicking off in Israel

rattle rattle rattle...why do they want to die so much?

t7T7tJQt7z2b.jpeg

I don't doubt it. If things get sporty over there, and we stick our nose, or wallet in the business, I would thing things are going to get interesting around Taiwan.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
And Kamala will be an improvement? Dude, you huffing paint?

;-)

Sirhr

The only thing she has going for her is her own self interest. Joe does not even have that anymore. He will likely change his pants 10 min after landing.

Secret Service agent: Ahhh mr president we need to take you to the wash room.
Joe: Ohhh did I make a poopie again
Secret Service agent: This way Mr president.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
"right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

pretty sure there is also laws against raping and killing unarmed civilians as well...Hamas doesnt seem too concerned about "the rules of war"....so why should the Israelis?

you dont get to go murder a bunch of people...then get to call a "time out" when you are losing...thats not how this works...

Didn’t that just happen over in a bunch of nursing homes? Oh nevermind.

Reactions: gigamortis
I don't doubt it. If things get sporty over there, and we stick our nose, or wallet in the business, I would thing things are going to get interesting around Taiwan.

The State Department hacks who have been prosecuting the war in Ukraine are neocons, and there's nothing that excites a neocon more than the idea of going to war with Iran. That shit's been brewing for 20+ years.

Can’t wait to see iron beams contribution to all of this. Will not be pleased if the US govt shoots down 3000 missiles this weeek at an intercept cost of $4.58m each.

He isn't stupid. He knows that those turds cannot be trusted. So why aren't we closing off our borders and rounding up the illegals?
Jordan is a pretty nice country as the Middle East goes.

With a population of 11m. 2.2m Gazans in the strip. I don't think I'd want to dilute my countries population by 20% in one day by people who have proven that they use violence as their main political lever.

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea—offered by a national political leader, no less—that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”

Despite my literary talents, penchant for colorful language, hyperbole and expression that stretches societal norms, I could not have said it better myself. The description of the "Rash" had me spitting out my coffee and running out my nose!

She must have got straight 'A's in composition and literature!
I had to scroll up to read it again...thanks for that lmao

"slightly easier.."
The fact they ain't handing out Negevs and Galils to every able bodied person and making it mandatory for every citizen to come get one, along with a full combat load out of ammo... tells me this event still won't teach them anything about the necessity of an armed population.

Jordan is a pretty nice country as the Middle East goes.

With a population of 11m. 2.2m Gazans in the strip. I don't think I'd want to dilute my countries population by 20% in one day by people who have proven that they use violence as their main political lever.
And the King of Jordan is actually pretty based too from what I've heard. Built a world renowned CQB training center, and actually gets out there himself to train with Special Operations Forces and is big time into shooting..

Reactions: Sako man
Last edited:
Reactions: BikePilot
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC
News Flash: All of Gaza dead from Smallpox. World asks if there is anyone involved that wouldn't use bioweapons on the Palestenians. Initial answers are: "Shalom". "Inshallah", "Good Riddance", and "Slava Ukraine!"

Reactions: gigamortis

So that's a fun part of history - the US did indeed "do something" the following year, when we helped kick off a civil war between the two factions:

On a list of the top US foreign policy fuck-ups over the past quarter-century, this one kinda fell towards the bottom prior to last week. Depending upon how the next few months play out, it might ultimately prove to the one of the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: Eostech and theLBC
Or, they learned from perusing discussions on the hide. Sadly, how to break through the iron dome and get over walls and such has been discussed here before at one time or another. So perhaps we need to be keeping some things closer to the belt. Is this exactly where they got the ideas? I don’t know but I do seem to recall past convos about such things, or maybe I’m misremembering. Either way, no this was not homegrown crap but I’ll wager that the west was not innocent here.
OR>>>>
Friendly forces could have read about their weaknesses and shored them up......

Reactions: 232593
Malaysia wants in on the festivities.

send all the islamists to the 'strip'; i'm for it. Get them all in one place for the party.

OR>>>>
Friendly forces could have read about their weaknesses and shored them up......
Or, they learned from perusing discussions on the hide. Sadly, how to break through the iron dome and get over walls and such has been discussed here before at one time or another. So perhaps we need to be keeping some things closer to the belt. Is this exactly where they got the ideas? I don’t know but I do seem to recall past convos about such things, or maybe I’m misremembering. Either way, no this was not homegrown crap but I’ll wager that the west was not innocent here.
Hamas has university-trained engineers, scientists, and military advisors from Iran (and probably Syria, the CIA, and the Mossad) who are all staring at these defenses in person.

People with the ingenuity to make a working, very serious, missile from a sewer pipe and car parts from the salvage yard.

We aren't contributing to the discussion here, and nobody is watching this forum for ideas and plans on how to take down a well-defended border posited by rednecks 10,000 miles away.

So, Russia finally attacks Ukraine with no holdbacks, terrorist cells within the US attack, Israel attacks Hamas full force and China sees an opportunity to roll up Taiwan forcing the US more or less into entering a 4 front war which we absolutely cannot afford and that we are woefully unprepared for in so many ways. So we will say America broke and they will rely on the very people they want to disarm so badly to muster a WW2 homegrown response to go fight for America. Sound about right? 🤣 Yeah I see this panning out real well for us.

No ground assault will occur, the entire religion of peace is united against the terrorist training camp known as Israel.

Biden will enter Gaza with a small contingent of triple canopies Friday to negotiate a peace and be hailed as a hero worldwide.
Are there any bets that there will be people shouting "FJB?" It doesn't matter whether they say it in English, Arabic or Hebrew.

No ground assault will occur, the entire religion of peace is united against the terrorist training camp known as Israel.

Biden will enter Gaza with a small contingent of triple canopies Friday to negotiate a peace and be hailed as a hero worldwide.
You likely right, but I laugh just cause, it’s Biden. I can’t picture the dude making any serious negotiations. I mean he can’t even get dressed without help in the morning or even utter a coherent sentence. This shit is gonna be Hilario.

You likely right, but I laugh just cause, it’s Biden. I can’t picture the dude making any serious negotiations. I mean he can’t even get dressed without help in the morning or even utter a coherent sentence. This shit is gonna be Hilario.
He might shit his pants again and clear the whole damn country.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
And the King of Jordan is actually pretty based too from what I've heard. Built a world renowned CQB training center, and actually gets out there himself to train with Special Operations Forces and is big time into shooting..
The Jordanians show more sanity than anyone else in the entire region. It's all the king and his hands on, no bullshit, top down approach, his wife is cool as well.