• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Something kicking off in Israel

Reactions: eca7891
and tossing grenades into the water. i didn't actually see them get anyone doing that.

Is there a law against shooting unarmed combatants?

I don't think I'd follow that order to shoot a swimmer unless it was known they had a charge or a weapon of some sort on them.

Damn.

This is one joo hater I can get behind.

1697509729068.jpeg

There is.

And in an active combat zone with no security were they might reenter the fight sure. I guess this follows those lines seeing as they were so close to shore.
I hard lesson the Marines learned at Belleau Wood.

Someone mentioned shooting fish in a bowl? 😂

What No US intelligence ships to nail?

Damn were they shooting the swimmers that abandoned their boat?

Gentlemen, that is how you fish for the Mediterranean Goatfucker (Caprae Mediterranei Fucker). It’s an invasive species with an exponential reproductive rate.

Unless this species is drastically culled it will take over faster than the flies, frogs and locusts of the Egyptian plagues of 1460 BC.

Texas hog hunters may notice a similarity with the Kosher angling tackle and feral hog hunting equipment.

I don't think I'd follow that order to shoot a swimmer unless it was known they had a charge or a weapon of some sort on them.

Damn.
I get what you’re saying, but after watching them shoot unarmed civilians and killing whole families in their homes…. U might not feel that way.

If they were treading water without arms that would be pretty impressive.

I was more concerned with skipping bullets.
They fired thousands(2000-5000) of rockets in a few days, and you're worried about a few bullets skipping?

IMG_1260.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr

Damn.
One thing is for sure, Israelis do not fuck around. They shoot first and ask questions later. I have worked with some Israelis and they are intense people, they get to the point. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was IDF in the water, the Hamas fuckers would shoot them dead, run them over with the boat several times, and then piss on their bodies. No love lost there.

One thing is for sure, Israelis do not fuck around. They shoot first and ask questions later. I have worked with some Israelis and they are intense people, they get to the point. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was IDF in the water, the Hamas fuckers would shoot them dead, run them over with the boat several times, and then piss on their bodies. No love lost there.
I mean they were slaughtered whole sale at one point. I can see see the thought process.

Reactions: Snipe260
the jews are like putin. very not nice but have a great handle on their own self interest and aren't sacrificing it to please the world "community". that can be done without barbarism or rapacious behavior. USA otta try that.
well, trying to keep non-jewish people out of israel is oddly similar to what hitler tried to do in germany so...
not that letting people that hate you and want to kill you move next door is a super idea either.

well, trying to keep non-jewish people out of israel is oddly similar to what hitler tried to do in germany so...
not that letting people that hate you and want to kill you move next door is a super idea either.
Would you want to live with people who openly say they want you dead after someone killed 6,000,000 of your people trying to accomplish the same thing?

Reactions: Snipe260
Would you want to live with people who openly say they want you dead after someone killed 6,000,000 of your people trying to accomplish the same thing?
nope, that's why i say they deserve to have their state after defending it many times. this doesn't even take into account their historical claims predate all others, and there was never a nation called palestine (named after the phillistines by romans as an insult to jews)

rattle rattle rattle...why do they want to die so much?

t7T7tJQt7z2b.jpeg

i wonder if the biden visit will trigger something.

Damn.
They have zero qualms about killing civilians, or their allies for that matter.
USS Liberty.jpg

Reactions: Kamerad
That is why it is so essential to always have different types and colors of face masks on you all the time. COVID is still around. As well as some extra clothing, as it is getting colder. And also try to master, or at least be able to use as many different kinds of lethal weapon based combative arts, such as the procuring of banned items, as well as ambushing armed targets from behind using knives, corrosive liquids, small hammers, etc., as possible. Exercise is good for health!
smiley_smartass.gif
Have you been looking in my go bag?

i wonder if the biden visit will trigger something.
Nope, they want him alive. Look around he has done more to destroy the US then they ever could. Remember the line death from within.

Despite my literary talents, penchant for colorful language, hyperbole and expression that stretches societal norms, I could not have said it better myself. The description of the "Rash" had me spitting out my coffee and running out my nose!

She must have got straight 'A's in composition and literature!