• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Just goes to show you how deep the infiltration really is. Evil is DEEPLY rooted everywhere. It ain't sleeper cells, it's sleeper armies. And many recruited useful idiots. This is a war on a much higher level, everywhere on this earth. Spiritual battle between good and evil. Turn to God, it's THE only way.
He isn’t wrong.

Hmmm.......

It's almost like these sandniggers have been going to these countries to almost want to take over with all these military aged males.....

Now we know why we never see women in these groups.....

Doc

I was just think how nice it would be to have the BHI brothers on our side when it comes time to play cowboys and muslims.

Reactions: Doc68
I wonder what will become of it/us all in the end of the happenings

I can give you an idea of what I have heard will happen, but it depends on which side of the two principalities you are on. Things will get a whole lot worse for everyone involved until the one world government is established; one head guy will rise up that makes a Treaty to pacify everyone (esp. Israel) seeking security and peace, but then things go even more south 3.5 years into the Treaty. (BTW - Israel will face an event with unsurmountable odds and NO friends, and then this funny thing happens). Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Just goes to show you how deep the infiltration really is. Evil is DEEPLY rooted everywhere. It ain't sleeper cells, it's sleeper armies. And many recruited useful idiots. This is a war on a much higher level, everywhere on this earth. Spiritual battle between good and evil. Turn to God, it's THE only way.
the problem with those evil goatfuckers is they *think* they have turned to god, and their goat um i mean god is telling them to kill anyone who doesnt share their specific views on goats or god.

Reactions: greg1147 and mtrmn
the problem with those evil goatfuckers is they *think* they have turned to god, and their goat um i mean god is telling them to kill anyone who doesnt share their specific views on goats or god.
They are of their father, the devil himself, the god of this world. When we turn to the true God, we will be their primary targets and many will be killed for His name's sake. But they can only kill the physical body, not the soul which belongs to God. Things will get worse than they have ever been and mankind will be brought to the very brink of destruction. Then will the true King return and give the devil's armies their just reward, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

They are of their father, the devil himself, the god of this world. When we turn to the true God, we will be their primary targets and many will be killed for His name's sake. But they can only kill the physical body, not the soul which belongs to God. Things will get worse than they have ever been and mankind will be brought to the very brink of destruction. Then will the true King return and give the devil's armies their just reward, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

wow,the mideast shit is really flowing here. spontaneous,planned? i understand the baboon riots after the floyd thing. this catches me flat footed and not getting it. i understand the presence of palastinian/terrorist love and israeli/jewish hate. but the scale,intensity,depth and speed of these riots in this country are a surprise. in europe,i get it. it is overrun with muslim trash,but here?

follow the money

they cant win at elections so they subvert things like finance and create a mess to make people do things for money

be that work extra hrs for food and a roof over your head

or bankrupt a country because u want that area empty ish and want all those to go somewhere they can survive

the masses are being corralled

its funny how the world atm is in a constant state of crises

whether it has always been like this and we find out about it more quickly due to technology

I wonder what will become of it/us all in the end of the happenings

I can give you an idea of what I have heard will happen, but it depends on which side of the two principalities you are on. Things will get a whole lot worse for everyone involved until the one world government with ten divisions is established; one head guy will rise up that makes a Treaty to pacify everyone (esp. Israel) seeking security and peace, but then things go even more south 3.5 years into the Treaty. (BTW - Israel will face an event with unsurmountable odds and NO friends, and then this funny thing happens). Stay tuned.

"The angel of the LORD proceeded: 'Behold, you have conceived and will bear a son. And you shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard your cry of affliction. He will be a wild donkey of a man, and his hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand against him; he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.' So Hagar gave this name to the LORD who had spoken to her: 'You are the God who sees me,' for she said, “Here I have seen the One who sees me!” Genesis 16: 11-13

With snipers and drones and apaches and spectre gunships and FACS with FLIR and some small teams forward, the Isrealis are very well informed about that is going on. Not to mention the EW capability. And armor these days have fantastic optics. A tank on a good spot can overwatch for 2-5 miles in all directions.

This Israelis thought they had a good idea about what was going on three weeks ago and yet the muslims got a serious drop on them.

If you think it's smart to pile all your shit up and rely on modern technology to save your arse by detecting potential problems instead of just not being retarded than I not sure what to tell you.

This Israelis thought they had a good idea about what was going on three weeks ago and yet the muslims got a serious drop on them.

If you think it's smart to pile all your shit up and rely on modern technology to save your arse by detecting potential problems instead of just not being retarded than I not sure what to tell you.
You assume that they did not want this to happen.

I'm shocked!
its like going into the super max and seeing the response of giving all the inmates gear after a riot, while the guards are whooping their ass, saying “wow, looks like civil unrest”

Canadian prepper. Always a interesting if alarmist perspective. I thought Larry Johnsons comment this week that the media around the world is very different than USA media interesting. Larrys comment was USA media seems oblivious to potential for large scale conflict in contrast with media outside of USA.

Arrest and torture the Hammas billionaires and use there money to build the wall!!!!
Thats pretty much what Trump did. He stopped all this grab ass being played and told the real money people who control things over there "Whatever happens, we are blaming you!" I don't care if you say "that wasn't me that was so and so".... We will hold YOU accountable and kill you and your family. If you don't want that to happen, then control your goats !

Then Solemani tested him out and Trump made a believer out of him and everyone else . That ended that. Until that stumbling corps stole the election that is. Biden then proceeded to basically make all of this happen and no one believes he's capable of anything but selling out the USA.

Muslims overrun Russian airport and surround plane looking for Jewish people.
Yep in practically all muslim republics of Dagestan

But so far it looks like Kiev based 'Russian' oppositionists, played a good ''incite a riot'' game through the Morning Dagestan telegram channel spreading some BS on how Israeli refuges would be flown in to the local Airport at x hours and that it is time to avenge Gaza, and the dumb Muslim mob fell for it .they tried the same in Chechniya but Kadirov runs a tight ship.

Getting dumb fucks to do stupid shit based on social media BS is far easier than you think, just look at domestic BLM riots.

Last edited:

"it was hard to watch. Harder still for the Israelis. The consul general admitted afterward he couldn’t stay for the whole screening. Another staffer seemed to find most difficult to see and hear some of the same footage I did: A father tries to get his young children, dressed only in underpants, safely to a backyard shelter.

A grenade lands before he can close the door, and he’s dead. A terrorist takes his two boys back into the house, and a security camera captures their devastation. The blast blinded one boy in an eye. The other falls to the ground, plaintively pleading, “Why am I alive? Why am I alive?” (The boys, we’re told, managed to escape — at least physically.)
"
Blood. Blood everywhere, trails of it, puddles of it. Burned bodies still smoking. A man with his nose blown off. Headless Israeli soldiers. An elderly woman clad only in her brightly colored underwear never meant to be seen by so many. Piles of bodies surrounded by young men celebrating, chanting, “Allahu akbar!”

Some footage has been geolocated to Gaza. A broken woman is taken from the back of a Jeep, the rear of her pants coated in blood, and brought to the back seat. We can easily understand what’s likely happening to her there. Young men clamor over, trying to get a look inside, some recording with their cellphones. Two older men walk over — finally, this will stop, I almost think. No: They wanted a good look, too.

Women who were raped had their legs broken, consulate staff said. Then they were killed. "

Thats pretty much what Trump did. He stopped all this grab ass being played and told the real money people who control things over there "Whatever happens, we are blaming you!" I don't care if you say "that wasn't me that was so and so".... We will hold YOU accountable and kill you and your family. If you don't want that to happen, then control your goats !

Then Solemani tested him out and Trump made a believer out of him and everyone else . That ended that. Until that stumbling corps stole the election that is. Biden then proceeded to basically make all of this happen and no one believes he's capable of anything but selling out the USA.

Absolutely right. Biden is the head looter among all the looters sucking at the federal sow and all the other little sows around the world.

Canadian prepper. Always a interesting if alarmist perspective. I thought Larry Johnsons comment this week that the media around the world is very different than USA media interesting. Larrys comment was USA media seems oblivious to potential for large scale conflict in contrast with media outside of USA.

The US Media and much of the elite are historical and cultural ignoramus. They've been told they were the best and brightest then spoon fed material to get a Gentleman's C. Few have studied the historical arcs of the West and East and the geographical and ideological patterns. Fewer still have a deep and informed moral compass that informs them further.

"The angel of the LORD proceeded: 'Behold, you have conceived and will bear a son. And you shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard your cry of affliction. He will be a wild donkey of a man, and his hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand against him; he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.' So Hagar gave this name to the LORD who had spoken to her: 'You are the God who sees me,' for she said, “Here I have seen the One who sees me!” Genesis 16: 11-13
1939 Germany wasn't this Hitler's method of creating a devil. I am probably wrong.

Reactions: greg1147
So? There were a 1000 trained soldiers in Sadr city when we built the wall to keep them out. We killed them all. Armor overwatched by mortars and sniper teams are bug lights.

As I recall, the insurgents in Sadr were also well known for using kids as shields too.

Last edited:

Israel seemingly will find itself seriously outnumbered and underpowered. Will US abandon Israel?
Somehow, these events will culminate in really,really awful times in which Israel is appeased and gets to build a its Third Temple where the Dome of the Rock is now. Remember Israel will somehow end up in a better position than it is now, with peace and security without walls and even higher financial status.
Very interesting times.

Last edited:

What is most disturbing is how this brutal mentality is justified, and almost contagious. The one world government will happen AND be accepted out of desperation for peace and security. Now you see how they are intentionally creating the insecurity (along with many countries allowing crimes to be perpetrated by both citizens and immigrants with zero or minimal repercussions).

Last edited:

What is most disturbing is how this brutal mentality is justified, and almost contagious. The one world government will happen AND be accepted out of desperation for peace and security. Now you see how they are intentionally creating the insecurity (along with many countries allowing crimes to be perpetrated by both citizens and immigrants with zero or minimal repercussions).
Gonna be very interesting to see if people become more religious, less religious, etc.. too IMO.

The US Media and much of the elite are historical and cultural ignoramus. They've been told they were the best and brightest then spoon fed material to get a Gentleman's C. Few have studied the historical arcs of the West and East and the geographical and ideological patterns. Fewer still have a deep and informed moral compass that informs them further.

That many warships in one small area is just waiting for an "oops" to happen.

Reactions: notacos4u
Gonna be very interesting to see if people become more religious, less religious, etc.. too IMO.
Historically Schmoels advantage over gentiles was in lack of morals........

Well Schmoel gave up on cooking and is stuck with Wolt and even there he is skipping on tips when he can get her to pay the tips.

Last edited:
“Black Hebrew Israelites” & pro Hamas operatives having at it in Shitcogo.

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy

Gee, what do you think 15 Million will buy here?
Wisconsin

Me thinks any "believers" will see contemporary events as I have, more fulfillment of prophecy but now on steroids. Like it or not, Israel will be often be at the center of the coming chaos, forcing acceptance of essentially a one world government and its "saving" central leader. There are just too, too many things lining up (including Russia's involvement with Iran, digital technology/implants and CDB necessary to buy or sell coupled with other mandates, and an internet where all can watch the two witnesses livestream) IMHO NOT to believe the Bible/Christianity is 100%real,and we are rapidly approaching/in End Times. The return of nephilim,a.k.a. genetic/DNA manipulation (=transhumanism of WEF's fourth industrial revolution) also now making sense. But at the same time, it is absolutely critical to appreciate how many prophets and esp. Yeshua stressed that this will also be the period of greatest deception! Just look at how the Pope welcomed Soros' son/Clintons and their agendas too, including LGBTQ, abortion and climate change (I'm even struggling to find the right church for myself). There will also be unprecedented, heightened persecution of Christians surpassing that of Jews and prior historical persecution.

I'll stop here out of respect of forum rules, but there are a bunch of awesome guys of several denominations that chat regularly on these topics; if anyone here needs more intel, curious/want to learn without being judged HMU in a PM & one of us will get back to you with respect of your privacy. If its been on your mind/heart, act now.

Historically Schmoels advantage over gentiles was in lack of morals

Well Schmoel gave up on cooking and sticking with Wolt and even there he is skipping on tips

This is what lost looks like. Absolutely no concept of morality.

Hitler didn't create muslim hatred of the Jews, he merely capitalized on it.

We need to remember it is/was not just Muslim but "normal" folk as well, Henry Ford being another famous example.

image000004.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

That's because he understood judicious use of might, ends justify the means, and lastly peace through power.

The people in charge now are clowns who would rather appease and payoff the world's bad actors.

I doubt any American normie or liberals had even heard of the Aberham accords. Psyops are so effective.

Some new footage, Hamas folks aimlessly wandering around while fully waxed and boosted IDF is covering in some panic room for 7 or 8 hours before responding. Seriously 7or so hours, Uvalde cops make IDF look bad and then some.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
Lol, thought you were saying that because those braces would tear things up!
Now I have to page back and look….,

After review the evidence…..

If she drags or rubs those teeth you are fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man

Keep in mind when taking in foreign news sourceS on a wider war that the impact on those countries may be far greater than the US.

In total, at least 53 flights of C-17A Globemaster III and seven C-5M military transport aircraft were recorded flying between the continental United States and the Eastern Mediterranean/Middle East over the past day.

F9tyg2HX0AAZnZW
LA