• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

From memory the Merkava is the heaviest MBT made, this extra girth is all the armor I am sure. No doubt the RPG's are jacking up the armor, to what degree is the question. With the Ukraine conflict we see countless videos of secondary and sometimes tertiary cook offs and explosions, blown off turrets etc.. I am waiting to see that yet with the Gaza coverage.

Whatever weakness that has eroded into the IDF over the years of inaction is going to be quickly compensated for, the Israelis are incredibly smart and capable when motivated. One would think a 9/11 level attack would be very galvanizing on a nation.
Merkava carries infantry.

It’s a heavy armored/gunned APC.

Got to be cramped as fuck in there but releasing some infantry after breakthrough has to be a good thing.

Reactions: Eostech
Are they destroying the armor?

I see each time they shoot, there is a big fireball or explosion, and then I see nothing else. They go on to the next one. No dancing around in celebration around a disabled tank. No killing the surviving but injured Israelis climbing out. Just an orange fireball and then on to the next one.

So did the anti-tank weapon do anything, or is it just exploding outside the armor without disabling or destroying the vehicle or its occupants? I mean, for all I know, the tank in each video drove away. Anybody know?

Doesn’t anyone say “Guns up, Backblast Area all Secure! Fire in the Hole!” anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Merkava carries infantry.

It’s a heavy armored/gunned APC.

Got to be cramped as fuck in there but releasing some infantry after breakthrough has to be a good thing.
Yes and no? Not sure about the nomenclature but it's listed as an MBT that has the ability to carry infantry. There is also a version of the Merkava that is more strictly an APC, no main turret. I digress, and see your point. It's heavy for a number of reasons. I think it's probably that the Merkavas are getting disabled by the RPG's and not getting penetrated. There are some that are getting fucked up but I would suggest thats from dedicated anti tank missile systems that were brought in from Iran.

I think it's probably that the Merkavas are getting disabled by the RPG's and not getting penetrated. There are some that are getting fucked up but I would suggest thats from dedicated anti tank missile systems that were brought in from Iran.
Israel uses Trophy active protection sysytem, the flash you see might not even be an rpg hitting the tank. As for Merkava being heavy, the Israelis have a good idea of who and where they will be fighting and place a premium on protection, unlike the US they don't have to worry about shipping tanks around the world.

Reactions: Sako man
Is it just me, or does it seem Hamas has an even easier time smuggling weapons and terrorists across the Egyptian border than they do the US southern border?

Israel uses Trophy active protection sysytem, the flash you see might not even be an rpg hitting the tank.
I had nothing to do with armor in the military. Could you please explain in For Dummies language for those of us that have no idea what you are talking about? The armor is active and causes some kind of explosion when an rpg misses?

I had nothing to do with armor in the military. Could you please explain in For Dummies language for those of us that have no idea what you are talking about? The armor is active and causes some kind of explosion when an rpg misses?
I THINK:

All of the "RPG" type weapons are shaped charges. Meaning they really want contact with the target to do real damage. The reactive armor will go boom when something going fast enough and heavy enough will make it go boom. I think a little like tannerite with a BB gun. There is just not enough there to make it "react".

Not really a miss, but a hit. But to stop and bust up that shell or whatever.

All of the "RPG" type weapons are shaped charges. Meaning they really want contact with the target to do real damage. The reactive armor will go boom when something going fast enough and heavy enough will make it go boom. I think a little like tannerite with a BB gun. There is just not enough there to make it "react".
Most the RPGs you see are tandem warhead (albeit seemingly homemade) normally they would how a good chance of defeating reactive armour, however we are not talking about armour suits, we are talking about active hard kill systems. Ie systems that destroy projectiles before they ever hit the armoured vehicle.

Merkava is not carrying infantry , it does have rear endtry hatch and if you remove ammo storage you can pot a couple of soldiers in but that would be extemely tight fit . In any Case Israelis have a bunch of heavy APCs that are armored more than tanks , Azharit built on T55 chassis , Puma and Namer .
As for active defense aka Trophy is only used on the latest Mekrava 4 and Namer apc , most of the armor does not have it

Folks crowd funded DIY camera fit to enable better situational avarenes
f-5bgklxeaego5g.jpg

f-5bgkkxaaa-eke.jpg

f-5bgknwiaa7n_b.jpg

And even the few with APS seem to be mostly inactive with an armored cover over it.

F_Uork8WwAAEECO

Trophy APS is clearly not active and still has a protective cover. Making it essentially a million dollar paperweight that will add a million dollar repair bill even if the tank doesn't bite the dust.

F_UjFWCWkAAIh5l

Lucky for IDF , handmade Hamas tandem RPG are likely not on the level of a real deal That can deal with 650mm of armor after ERA or 850mm without era
F-p-w-LHWIAAb-D-R.jpg

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
The Trophy system is different from active armor . Active armor is like tannerite . Gets hit and goes boom countering the incoming . Only problem is anti tank weapons with follow on warheads . The first gets destroyed but the second in the same missile gets thru .
Trophy senses thru radar if I'm not mistaken . Reaches out and explodes away from vehicle being protected .

Reactions: NoDopes
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton

But ironically for most of history, it was far more accommodating towards other faiths. the Islam that is now mainstream, the extreme Wahabi sect was quite uncommon till US and Saudis weaponized it for war in Afghanistan and ever since to the tune of 400+ billion $ , every mosque they finance anywhere in the world comes with the 'radical' head honcho.

In Europe till almost 9/!1 most of the 'command and controll' for the mosques came from Turkey which was rather secular at the time , but since 9/11 extremist Islam from our Top allies is what is bred and exported just so they can fuckaround at home ,(Gulf arabs pay for export of Islam worldwide in exchange for social peace at home and as Indulgence for their decadent lifestyle that is hardly ''Islamic''). Mosques are similar to the Catholic church not accountable to the country where they operate but the HQ , in Europe for a longest that was DITIB that is actually under the control of Turkish state. The imams and the religious teachers, officially classified as civil servants of the Turkish state, are trained in Ankara and then sent to wherever they set up mosques, similar schemes are run by Gulf Arabs but with much more money to back it up .

You can imagine that donor money to Palestine comes with strings attached and Wahabis are probably building most , and when its all over they will build more again.

Last edited:
It's almost as if Christianity is the religion of peace! Hummmmm.... Reminds me of yesterday where the manager of our MMA gym went right over to this Chechnian wrestler guy and kicked him out, apparently the guy attacked someone in the parking lot the other evening. Dude was full on big beard shaved head. 😳 I had the guys number the moment I saw his face and vacant eyes.

Germany, just what the sick man needs.... More problems.

In 1999, Germany was labeled the "sick man of Europe" by The Economist. The country faced numerous challenges, including the complexities of reunification, a stagnant job market, and declining export demand, which led to double-digit unemployment rates.

thinking of the number o Bang bangs, but who make sure the templ mnt is not hit?

Meanwhile one set of goatfuckers trying to outdo the other set of goatfuckers .

IDF PR is an absolute desaster. Shlomo just does not get it, how his enthusiastic tweet sounds.
F_fq6dyWwAA1tt_

Last edited:
Exchange 50 for 150......... What a deal ! ! ! Biden must have negotiated that deal and gave them billion's of USD's to sweeten the pot... What a mess

GAZA/JERUSALEM, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Israel and Hamas agreed on Wednesday to a ceasefire in Gaza for at least four days, to let in aid and free at least 50 hostages held by militants in the Palestinian enclave in exchange for at least 150 Palestinians jailed in Israel.

Germany, just what the sick man needs.... More problems.

In 1999, Germany was labeled the "sick man of Europe" by The Economist. The country faced numerous challenges, including the complexities of reunification, a stagnant job market, and declining export demand, which led to double-digit unemployment rates.

Exchange 50 for 150......... What a deal ! ! ! Biden must have negotiated that deal and gave them billion's of USD's to sweeten the pot... What a mess

GAZA/JERUSALEM, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Israel and Hamas agreed on Wednesday to a ceasefire in Gaza for at least four days, to let in aid and free at least 50 hostages held by militants in the Palestinian enclave in exchange for at least 150 Palestinians jailed in Israel.

50 hostages traded for 150 trained killers.. what a deal
Those 150 will be tossed back on the front line to kill.

Actually is a great deal as Israel can bag the next 150 any day , shows that Hamas troughly has no leverage. In previous exchanges, they traded 1000 for one.

Actually is a great deal as Israel can bag the next 150 any day , shows that Hamas troughly has no leverage. In previous exchanges, they traded 1000 for one.
inject each freed Hamas prisoner with a tracker...
Next day, drop a guided bomb to that tracker... you'll take out the 150 + all their buddies they are celebrating with.. probably get close to a 1,000 Hamas terrorists.

inject each freed Hamas prisoner with a tracker...
Next day, drop a guided bomb to that tracker... you'll take out the 150 + all their buddies they are celebrating with.. probably get close to a 1,000 Hamas terrorists.
They are not releasing any Hamas , but some of the women and kids they have among 8k+ Palestinians jailed, note that they bagged 3000 since October 7th most of them in Westbank. Honestly given the apartheid state they can bag and tag 1000 any day they feel like , it not like the folks have any rights. folks baged in Westbank or Gaza are treated under laws of military occupation , no civil law applies

What do we know about the prisoners in Israel being released?
Hamas has said that Israel has agreed to release 150 prisoners, while the Israeli Ministry of Justice presented a list of 300 Palestinian prisoners who could potentially be released.
Thirty-three adult women are on the list and the majority of the remaining names on the list are teenage boys.
The prisoners on the Israeli list were arrested between 2021 and 2023, with most of them accused of threatening security, illegally entering Israel without a permit, and violent crimes.
Thousands of Palestinians in Israeli prisons are facing administrative detention, which means they are held indefinitely behind bars without facing trial or charges.

If you think jan 6 folk got shafted, Israeli incarceration for Palestinians is next level.No evidence is needed either, just an accusation by a Settler
“The main alleged crime for these detentions is stone-throwing, which can carry a 20-year sentence in prison
Any Palestinian 12 years and older who throws an object, including a stone, at traffic or at a moving vehicle with the intent of causing harm to the vehicle or its passengers could face up to a 20 year sentence under Israeli Military Order 1651. While the age of majority was raised from 16 to 18 in 2011, the amendment did not apply to sentencing provisions, leaving children 16 and older subject to the same maximum sentences as adults.

Interactive-Prisoners_Palestine_Nov-21_2023_INTERACTIVE-Palestinian-prisoners-November-21-1700562981.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388