• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Too cheap to even pay for own propaganda, geriatric billionaires might have the money but are really not the types to wow the TikTok crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
You just have to love how they are , too cheap to even pay for own propaganda, geriatric billionaires might have the money but are really not the types to wow the TikTok crowd.

I’m glad people are wising up. If information comes from a gov’t/MSM source it’s a lie. It doesn’t matter which countries gov’t or which gov “employee” is pushing it. If a man makes his living off the backs of the tax slave, regardless of his position, he should not be trusted.

Decent graphics for a video game.
Huthis are real deal , they kick well above their weight unlike most of the Arabs .They were most effective allies against AQ and ISIS till it was decided ISIS and AQ are the good guys and allies

Some more of that ''Video game''
Anyone for a tour of Yemen

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
x0vtvzqRvUTE.jpeg

Gotta say, this article is targeted at bolstering people already in the camp--and stupid, lazy people who won't do any critical thinking. Not attacking you, theLBC, but wow. So, just because Israel built the tunnels under the hospital for one purpose (two generations ago), that means that Hamas gets free reign to repurpose them now? That is what this article suggests. Call me demanding, but I expect more from a paid propaganda.., er journalist.

Gotta say, this article is targeted at bolstering people already in the camp--and stupid, lazy people who won't do any critical thinking. Not attacking you, theLBC, but wow. So, just because Israel built the tunnels under the hospital for one purpose (two generations ago), that means that Hamas gets free reign to repurpose them now? That is what this article suggests. Call me demanding, but I expect more from a paid propaganda.., er journalist.
Look up Hal Turner's history, it will explain much.

it simply conflicts with the narrative (that hamas built tunnels under hospitals for the purpose of protecting their nefarious activities).
why didn't they say this (that the tunnels existed for decades) in the first place? as you say, it doesn't mean that hamas should be free to use them in that way, just raises suspicions. they showed pictures of "suspected" tunnels and say they "found" tunnels when they knew they were there the whole time. weird is all.

it simply conflicts with the narrative (that hamas built tunnels under hospitals for the purpose of protecting their nefarious activities).
why didn't they say this (that the tunnels existed for decades) in the first place? as you say, it doesn't mean that hamas should be free to use them in that way, just raises suspicions. they showed pictures of "suspected" tunnels and say they "found" tunnels when they knew they were there the whole time. weird is all.
Yeah, there's tons of propaganda (on all sides) aimed at dumbing down the mindless populous. It irks me.

What kind of "Fan Base" is Elon hoping to build ?

In his conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Elon Musk said that he would want to play a part in Gaza’s recovery once the war is over.
Netanyahu laid out that his main priority is to neutralize Hamas, after which he will turn to rebuilding Gaza: “You first have to get rid of this poisonous regime.”
Musk agreed and offered to be involved in the post-war recovery.
“I think that makes perfect sense that those who are intent on murder must be neutralized, then the propaganda must stop ... and then making Gaza prosperous,” Musk said.
“Well, I hope you’ll be involved,” Netanyahu responded.
“I’d love to help,” Musk said.
Musk, the chief executive of rocket manufacturer SpaceX and electric carmaker Tesla, has used his various tech companies for geopolitical reasons in the past. The Pentagon has commissioned Musk’s Starlink satellite technology to provide internet in Ukraine amid its ongoing war against Russia. Musk also received federal approval to test SpaceX’s Starship/Super Heavy rocket, which ultimately self-destructed.
— Rebecca Picciotto

What kind of "Fan Base" is Elon hoping to build ?

In his conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Elon Musk said that he would want to play a part in Gaza’s recovery once the war is over.
Netanyahu laid out that his main priority is to neutralize Hamas, after which he will turn to rebuilding Gaza: “You first have to get rid of this poisonous regime.”
Musk agreed and offered to be involved in the post-war recovery.
“I think that makes perfect sense that those who are intent on murder must be neutralized, then the propaganda must stop ... and then making Gaza prosperous,” Musk said.
“Well, I hope you’ll be involved,” Netanyahu responded.
“I’d love to help,” Musk said.
Musk, the chief executive of rocket manufacturer SpaceX and electric carmaker Tesla, has used his various tech companies for geopolitical reasons in the past. The Pentagon has commissioned Musk’s Starlink satellite technology to provide internet in Ukraine amid its ongoing war against Russia. Musk also received federal approval to test SpaceX’s Starship/Super Heavy rocket, which ultimately self-destructed.
— Rebecca Picciotto

FrVSmsPSdmAm.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I like to refer to Israel’s propaganda machine as the Israel/America propaganda machine. The US gov/media couldn’t be more ridiculously obvious in their disinformation campaign. What’s sad is how many people still to this day will believe anything gov/media. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. People in general are stupid, especially those that believe being ruled by others is a good thing which unfortunately is most people in general.

Last edited:
From another forum, I give you peak Boomer autism:

"It's not just "some people". It's countless numbers, all throughout this country and all over the world.

There's no middle ground in this, no being neutral. You're either on the side of right and truth and the human race, or you on the side of these rabid psychopaths who want to destroy everything.

They'll have to be dealt with. They're giving us no choice. It may be soon or it may be years from now, but eventually, they will have to be dealt with.

And for those who say that this is not America's problem- think again. Stay out of it? Forget about that. These savages are not only in the Middle East; they are here, too. Thousands of them; who knows how many. We thought we could stay out of WWII and you see how that went."

It's funny if you assume he's referring to the small hat tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad and fx77
This is a PR problem for Israel. Current estimates are that over 14,000 are dead. That means 86% or 12,000 are civilians. Hamas and others will likely utilize that for further support and recruitment.
Indeed they are loosing PR war baddly . If they seriously think they killed 2000 Hamas and have 30k to go they have already lost.

On Trick Pony where they show hamas video and kibutz wrecked by IDF to MSM and influencers is just not going to cut it.

* why are they all wearing body armor , its like doing tours of twin towers rouble in bodyarmor
elon-musk-wears-body-armor-72893491.jpg

Ole Ukraine style PR
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: lariat
Reactions: Franko

That's dishonest. There's a difference between intellectual free speech and actual threats. What Shapiro is talking about in those clips is how the discussion of various topics, in and of themselves, is not violence. e.g. a forum speaker talking about his views on the transgender debate does not equate to violence or actual threats of violence. Whereas, a demonstration by pro-Hamas or pro-Palestinian chanting "death to Jews" is an actual threat of violence. Debating someone about the moral and ethical implications of abortion does not equate to violence, hate speech, or threats of violence. Even though many on the other end of that debate claim it is. Whereas, someone calling for the total eradication of Israel and the beheading of anybody who likes bagels is actual violent speech.

Well, Canada is between Alaska and the continental United States, so there's that............
Yes, there's that. Good thing they don't hate each other, yet.

Now do East and West Pakistan divided by India.

Post WWI Germany and East Prussia divided by Poland.

Plenty of other examples in history where divided countries separated by a country they don't get along with leads to more war.

How is this even thought of as a solution? Expediency and political posturing whose ears want to hear it.

"From the river to the sea."

When has a country divided into two parts with another country between those parts ever worked?
Well, Canada is between Alaska and the continental United States, so there's that............

Yes, there's that. Good thing they don't hate each other, yet.

Now do East and West Pakistan divided by India.

Post WWI Germany and East Prussia divided by Poland.

Plenty of other examples in history where divided countries separated by a country they don't get along with leads to more war.

How is this even thought of as a solution? Expediency and political posturing whose ears want to hear it.

"From the river to the sea."

The United States divided into three parts. The east and west coast communist states divided by the real US in the middle.