• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

For normies who are not true believers in leftist ideology, when self preservation suddenly comes to the forefront, they WILL ditch all the crap that they had been taught and start thinking rationally again.

I'm glad you have faith in them.. I do not. I have no faith in those that blindly support biden to this day just because "orange man bad" even though our country is a train wreck.

I'm glad you have faith in them.. I do not. I have no faith in those that blindly support biden to this day just because "orange man bad" even though our country is a train wreck.

That is why I said normies, not the actual leftist crowd. "Normies" are those complacent day to day Joes and Janes who just take what is given to them because all of their spare time and energy is focused on sportsball, or anxiously watching who is sleeping with who on the cast of "Vanderpump Rules". These people only care about self interest. If a new gun control package is passed, they don't give a fuck because it doesn't affect them. However, when they cannot afford gas for their daily commutes, they WILL get loud. When an unhinged goatfucker is threatening to disrupt their ideallic existence watching football and Taylor Swift appearances, they WILL put their own interests first and foremost. Self preservation is the key thing for those fence sitters. The normies who wanted to sit out the Revolutionary War became Patriots overnight when it was THEIR farms and THEIR towns that the Redcoats and their Indian and Tory allies burned.

That is why I said normies, not the actual leftist crowd. "Normies" are those complacent day to day Joes and Janes who just take what is given to them because all of their spare time and energy is focused on sportsball, or anxiously watching who is sleeping with who on the cast of "Vanderpump Rules". These people only care about self interest. If a new gun control package is passed, they don't give a fuck because it doesn't affect them. However, when they cannot afford gas for their daily commutes, they WILL get loud. When an unhinged goatfucker is threatening to disrupt their ideallic existence watching football and Taylor Swift appearances, they WILL put their own interests first and foremost. Self preservation is the key thing for those fence sitters. The normies who wanted to sit out the Revolutionary War became Patriots overnight when it was THEIR farms and THEIR towns that the Redcoats and their Indian and Tory allies burned.
I would have agreed with you a couple dollars ago per gallon of gas, haven't we already reached the point where normies wake up?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I would have agreed with you a couple dollars ago per gallon of gas, haven't we already reached the point where normies wake up?

Up to a million NYC folks have already left the city since 2020 to the point that the leadership had been begging for them to come back because that is a whopping amount of tax dollars leaving. Now business owners are leaving because they are getting robbed every few hours. These are the normies that already have woken up. They have voted with their feet. Now we wait for the sports stadium brawlers, lotto scratch ticket addicts, and Mets game beer bottle throwers to realize what that terrorist lunatic in Times Square had said will mean for their very safety if they stay being unarmed...

I’m not sure a bunch of fat people with Cheetos dust on their fingers threaten them much.

They have already proven that they will outlast us no matter the cost.

How does one deal with such an enemy?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They world definitely still respects our capability to remove whole populations from the planet.
No one cares about our nukes, etc. because EVERYONE knows we will never use them. As for conventional forces, EVREYONE knows the Rule of Engagement are so restrictive that we cannot use but a portion of our capabilities.

Last edited:
Hezbolah has been in Mexico for a long time. They partner with the drug cartels. Rocket and mortar exchanges in north Israel has started. The bigger picture appears to be that hezbolah is waiting until Israel commits ground forces in Gaza then will commit. Hezbolah numbers about 25,000 in south Lebanon.

Hezbolah express purpouse is to end Israel. If you can accept that hezbolah has demonstated operations in south, central america and Mexico for many years is it unreasonable to wonder if operations have been prepared for the USA that will be executed when the USA carrier group enters the fray? As hezbolah partners with the drug cartels that are in complete control on the USA/ mexico border and this border has been completly open for over three years you either believe hezbolah has been sitting on its hands during thast time or it has prepared operatioons in the USA. Hezbolah has publicly stated they will attack Israel when ground operations start in gaza. Hezbolahs plans for ending Israel are extensive even including details of governance and districting. Of all the terrorist groups hezbolah is the one most under the direct control of tehran. The WSJ reporting on the gaza terrorist attack planning stated iranian officers, hezbolah and hamas were all present during its planning. tehran greenlighted the hamas terrorist attack. Have they greenlighted hezbolah operations?

Israel is almost out of air defense missiles now. Gaza is much closer but the flow of sophisticated missiles to hezbollah in south lebanon from iran has been continuous for decaders. The hezbollah arsenal is massive. There are deep natural caves in south lebanon as well as man made weapons depots. Once hezbolah enters the conflict fully Israel will indeed have its hands full and I have no doubt whatsoever that Israel will use tactical nuclear weapons if they start to be overun. Make no mistake hezbolah is a talented innovative foe who participated extensivly in the Syrian war. Hamas is a relativly small threat in comparison. IMO If Israels air defense is already dwindiling by accounts from the hamas home brew pipe missiles if hezbollah starts to expend its arsenal it seems clear Israels air defense will be overwhelmed. IMO the situation is serious. Can Israel handle it with conventional weapons I think so. The IDF vastly outnumber their enemies. But as the recent statement from IDF stated "we are in for a long and gruesome journey". No doubt the carrier group complete with guifed missile frigates will assist in this.

Some people believe the reason the USA has given so much military aid to Israel is so they dont have to fall back on their tactical nuclear weapons.

If you understand that hezbolah express purpose is to end Israel it raises a question for me. Is this "it" for hezbolah the time has come to end Israel. The complexity, size and viciousness of the hamas terrorist attack might indicate this is the case. If so (and I speculate) is it also "it" for other operations hezbolah has planned in the USA?

hezbolah has the export version of the p-800 onix hypersonic anti ship missile in lebanon acquired from Syria. The export version only has a range of 300 km. Something to ponder as our carrier group aproaches closer to Israel and Lebanon than it has in a long time..

Surprise partys are these guys specialty.

Pure politician response. Deny, deflect, distract, victim blame. Exactly what the Israelis did then and continue to do through today. What office are you running for?

Here’s a good consolidation of the events then and afterwards for those who may not know about the attack on the Liberty.

Make no mistake, I fully believe Hamas and the rest of the Palestinians are enemies of the US and our citizenry, as they desire our destruction and demise. I also fully believe Israel is neither friend nor ally beyond our common enemies when they are attacking us. They have not in the past and continuing today will not hesitate to attack us if it fits their needs at the time.

I respect what you have to say.

The IDF did attack the Liberty. But I don't think it was deliberate, for a lot of reasons. And I base that on my US Army experience and my discussions while in the Army and the evidence available today.

I'm not a politician, but someone with operational experience and a good working knowledge of Middle East military history.

The USNI article conveniently leaves out quite a bit. The wiki article is a lot better and the author has done a good job or gathering most of the material. It's worth a read. People should read both then go read about the USS Pueblo, which was attacked by the NORKS seven months later.

I personally know an the old school ASA guy who was in an EC121 in the ME during the war. He was a mentor of mine when I got to my first assignment. He had some classmates on the Liberty. He did not fault the IDF for the attack. He faulted the US Navy, the Sixth Fleet, and the Captain of the Liberty, which in violation of orders, went in close inshore in range of CAS and the speedboats and generally larked around. The Liberty could just as easily have been hit by an Egyptian missile or air.

The only motive for the Israelis to attack the Liberty was to hide both the operation around the heavy armor positioning and any war crimes. But the US had numerous collection platforms in the ME - from listening posts on land, air, and longer range systems in Europe, to assets on the ground. We sucked up a lot. And the Russians had much of the same. The Israelis had also asked for a much broader liaison effort with the US , but the US military had declined. So this motive does not hold water.

That leaves the "fog of war" and the incompetence of the US Navy surface operations.

Many Israelis have transparently said they knew the ship was somewhere offshore, but many did not know it was there as well. The NSA transcripts of the Israeli military communications intercepts during much of the attack are now online. They paint a picture of a very confused command and control. Here is a screenshot of one below in communication with the helicopter pilot. They corroborate that the IDF was under the belief the liberty was Egyptian. One of the pilots in the transcript who flew out in a helicopter is a noted Leftist in Israel and he has stated in numerous interviews that he thought it was Egyptian as well. Only near the end of the transcripts do they begin to realize it's American due to the flag.

1696885459565.png

[/QUOTE]
Isreal should level everything in Gaza. They might as well level Syria, Iraq and Iran too. If they have any ordnance left, let me know. I'll drum up some other target packages.

Kill, kill, kill....kill them all! Most of those people are probably like you and I, just want to live and be left alone. Ah fuck it....kill them all!!!! Its only people....right?

Kill, kill, kill....kill them all! Most of those people are probably like you and I, just want to live and be left alone. Ah fuck it....kill them all!!!! Its only people....right?

Fox news is condemning Hamas for killing innocent women in children saying it is inexcusable while Israel is bombing the shit out of cities in Gaza which is also murdering innocent women and children. They are saying that the people of Gaza voted for their gov’t (Hamas) so they are to blame as well. It’s all a shit show of lies, propaganda, and greed with the regular folks on both sides paying the price.

[/QUOTE]
That’s the way it’s heading now anyway. Might as well move it along.

Or let them all keep breeding and rat fucking every corner of the globe they migrate to. They’re people just like you and me. Bullshit!!

There's a growing number of people online that seem convinced that nukes don't even exist so why would they?

Again, respect vs hatred because we end up being the bad guy are not the same thing. Whose interests does nuking some other country, or killing some other nations citizens, serve? Certainly not mine lmao.

Why is it any of our business? Oh that's right. It's Israel. So it's money. Same as every other conflict the US has been dragged into recently. Money.
I like this plot twist....nukes are fake! You all heard it here first! CHARMINGMANDER 10/9/2023. I mean everything Nuke related has been prodcast on BS media. Ive never seen a nuke, a nuke explosion, or the aftermath.

Im skeptical of all history today! I was listening to the radio this morning on my drive in to work about some Christopher Columbus BS, my immediate thought...I bet that whole 1492 shit is all a lie too!!! Probably discovered by one of Trumps relatives, but you know they arent giving him credit for it!!!

Just something new to add to my list.

Exactly, this is just another day in Israel. But now we want to stand with Israel, we don’t have the leadership or the raw materials to wage war currently, our enemies have united at the same we have been drained. For those banging the drum for WWIII just remember who’s President and this guy has been wrong on everything his entire political career!
What we need is isolation, bring our military home, all of them and dig in because what if this shit happens in our neighborhoods?
that is correct. we need to pull out of europe completely. needed to do that since 1945. asia is another story and a very complex question with many complex sides. we should have remained isolationist in the 40s. long story there. despite posse comitatus (which is an empty glass) we need to cleanse this country of all traitors,globalists,foreign invaders,infiltrators,treasonous and corrupt elements native born or not. the use of force would be necessary. of course that equals civil war which would not be survivable as a civilization. and,who could be trusted to lead such an effort? isolating is the smart move but the enemies are already here. they were born here AND recently imported. so,no matter what happens,it seems the experiment in a constitutional republic is lost.

I respect what you have to say.

The IDF did attack the Liberty. But I don't think it was deliberate, for a lot of reasons. And I base that on my US Army experience and my discussions while in the Army and the evidence available today.

I'm not a politician, but someone with operational experience and a good working knowledge of Middle East military history.

The USNI article conveniently leaves out quite a bit. The wiki article is a lot better and the author has done a good job or gathering most of the material. It's worth a read. People should read both then go read about the USS Pueblo, which was attacked by the NORKS seven months later.

I personally know an the old school ASA guy who was in an EC121 in the ME during the war. He was a mentor of mine when I got to my first assignment. He had some classmates on the Liberty. He did not fault the IDF for the attack. He faulted the US Navy, the Sixth Fleet, and the Captain of the Liberty, which in violation of orders, went in close inshore in range of CAS and the speedboats and generally larked around. The Liberty could just as easily have been hit by an Egyptian missile or air.

The only motive for the Israelis to attack the Liberty was to hide both the operation around the heavy armor positioning and any war crimes. But the US had numerous collection platforms in the ME - from listening posts on land, air, and longer range systems in Europe, to assets on the ground. We sucked up a lot. And the Russians had much of the same. The Israelis had also asked for a much broader liaison effort with the US , but the US military had declined. So this motive does not hold water.

That leaves the "fog of war" and the incompetence of the US Navy surface operations.

Many Israelis have transparently said they knew the ship was somewhere offshore, but many did not know it was there as well. The NSA transcripts of the Israeli military communications intercepts during much of the attack are now online. They paint a picture of a very confused command and control. Here is a screenshot of one below in communication with the helicopter pilot. They corroborate that the IDF was under the belief the liberty was Egyptian. One of the pilots in the transcript who flew out in a helicopter is a noted Leftist in Israel and he has stated in numerous interviews that he thought it was Egyptian as well. Only near the end of the transcripts do they begin to realize it's American due to the flag.

View attachment 8245241
Numerous low and slow passes before the attack by reconnaissance aircraft, letters and flag fully visible in broad and clear daylight. They knew exactly who they were attacking. LBJ and his staff knew it, just couldn’t politically say it. It was a complete coverup, thoroughly executed and still ignored today because it’s a political hand grenade nobody wants to jump on.

You’re not the only one with ME and S Asia experience. I’ve worked in their lands for over a decade, including Israel. I used to think Israel was one of the good guys too, until my eyes were opened that they only use us for our money and our weaponry, as well as our global influence, with nothing in return.

I go to Wikipedia to see what actor was in what movie. They are completely worthless otherwise. The fact the article is locked down from editing should be the first clue, which you very willingly ignore.

Israel is not a foe, but they damn sure are not a friend in my eyes.

Israel should tell Hamas/Gaza strip, for everyone one person that's not returned, we'll kill 10,00 citizens and we won't stop till all of Gaza is beach front property.
and keep bombing and bulldozing till the places looks like Carthage. (bring more salt)
this should have been carter's response to the iran hostage situation. ie return them in 48hr unharmed or we will have to make martyrs out of them when we sterilize your whole country and give what's left to the russians. warn the russians the strike is coming,tell them they finally get a warm water port and advise them that parts of iran should be avoided for a few thousand years. would have been a shame. persian women are frequently quite hot and back then iran had some of the best hunting (esp mountain) in the world. could have been a part of a stable muslim world. but,that has been a non starter since the mongul destruction of baghdad in 13th cent. the mongul foriegn and occupational policy was brutal,effective but rational in a way.

Numerous low and slow passes before the attack by reconnaissance aircraft, letters and flag fully visible in broad and clear daylight. They knew exactly who they were attacking. LBJ and his staff knew it, just couldn’t politically say it. It was a complete coverup, thoroughly executed and still ignored today because it’s a political hand grenade nobody wants to jump on.

You’re not the only one with ME and S Asia experience. I’ve worked in their lands for over a decade, including Israel. I used to think Israel was one of the good guys too, until my eyes were opened that they only use us for our money and our weaponry, as well as our global influence, with nothing in return.

I go to Wikipedia to see what actor was in what movie. They are completely worthless otherwise. The fact the article is locked down from editing should be the first clue, which you very willingly ignore.

Israel is not a foe, but they damn sure are not a friend in my eyes.
I don’t believe that any of the dual citizenship leaches in government would really qualify as our friends either.

People need food and water.

Which can be supplied to them in their new homes in Egypt and Syrian free they are expunged and the city is ground into pebbles.

They voted for Hamas. They cheered Hamas. They protected Hamas. They are Hamas.

Rolling barrage starting 10 feet inside the wall and ending in the sea… then Repeat backwards. Then forwards again… following the line of shells it’s tanks, armored bulldozers and wrecking balls…. Not one brick left on top of another. Grind the bricks to dust, sell the rebar as scrap…. Let archaeologists in 5000 years know “someone serious” razed this city!

Turn it into a wasteland.

Last edited:
it's really hard for me to judge the scale of the attacks when apparently it only takes 6 bad guys on 3 motorcycles to take over a kibbutz and slaughter over 100 people.

That confirms that there had been absolutely NO resistance put up by the victims whatsoever. I can almost imagine what went on in that kibbutz. The armed men surrounding them, yelling at bewildered citizens to get out of their houses, which they did in a daze. And then militants separating the men from the women and children while reassuring them with false promises that "nobody will get hurt if everybody obeys". And they did just that, meekly obeying every order to line up, sit down, drop their phones, and keep their mouths shut, until the men were probably gunned down first, and when the women and children realized that it was a ruse and began to stand up and run, they were machine gunned and RPG'd as well...

Last edited:
Fake news in action, look at the whole setup , they are playing pretend that they are lying in a ditch covering from fire.

Remember this same fake news outfit

I remember Bernard Shaw from CNN hiding under his hotel table in Baghdad when the AAA started firing…

“I’ll just hide under this desk while I keep taking to you.” Pussifus dramaticus — new species.

Reactions: Maxwell
I like this plot twist....nukes are fake! You all heard it here first! CHARMINGMANDER 10/9/2023. I mean everything Nuke related has been prodcast on BS media. Ive never seen a nuke, a nuke explosion, or the aftermath.

Im skeptical of all history today! I was listening to the radio this morning on my drive in to work about some Christopher Columbus BS, my immediate thought...I bet that whole 1492 shit is all a lie too!!! Probably discovered by one of Trumps relatives, but you know they arent giving him credit for it!!!

Just something new to add to my list.
Jesus titty-fucking Christ learn to read. Some of you guys have the reading comprehension of 3rd graders.

I never said they were fake. I said there's idiots who think they don't now and they mostly come from non-US countries. It's another example of what people are willing to believe to justify their dislike of the United States.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
As a native Idahoan I object to people referring to Biden as a potato. Potatoes are better than that.

Maine agrees with you. Except about the potatoes in Idaho being better.

Personally, I think Idaho spuds are better and that Maine maple syrup sucks.

This is how Jihad starts…

Sirhr

150 military age guys from Syria crossing the border eh. Im sure they saved up the funds needed from some honest profession in that war devastated country to pay for the trip. The average earnings in Syria is $80 a month compared to $500 a month prior to the war. the cartels are charging $30.k for transit for non latinos. So thats .. oh Im not good at math. No need to vet these chaps im sure they will be great neighbors!

Which can be supplied to them in their new homes in Egypt and Syrian free they are expunged and the city is ground into pebbles.

They voted for Hamas. They cheered Hamas. They protected Hamas. They are Hamas.

Rolling barrage starting 10 feet inside the wall and ending in the sea… then Repeat backwards. Then forwards again… following the line of shells it’s tanks, armored bulldozers and wrecking balls…. Not one brick left on top of another. Grind the bricks to dust, sell the rebar as scrap…. Let archaeologists in 5000 years know “someone serious” razed this city!

Turn it into a wasteland.
I have to agree unfortunately...
These fckrs killed Americans. Regardless of the fact they were likely tard liberals who are completely naive to anything to do with the real world.. they were still our own.
I would hope if members of my family were slaughtered by some foreign terrorists, that there would be a response and justice even if the regime is on the opposite end of the spectrum politically speaking... so same goes for the hippy idiots who lost their lives at the concert. Their families deserve to know that we will go to bat for them IMO. The message needs to be if you kill and hurt Americans, we're gone make a helluva example out of you.

Sadly this seems like some globalist orchestrated fuckery, so who knows...