• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Alexander Dugin is concerning because he has about 90 percent of his worldview right and is very appealing, but the 10 percent remaining is the bedrock stuff and he is deeply wrong on that.

I still cannot decide if he is evil or just playing from a different perspective that causes him to err without malice.
He is an interesting character for sure. I don’t see him as evil, after all he’s not a leftist. He does have some unique views and powerful influence. And a really fascinating past.

Did Israel wait too long to deal with Iran's nuke facilities? Heard they are too deep to attack.
If not, maybe it's game on?

Our government is partially controlled by China, Muslims and Israel. The power dynamics must be crazy. The only people that doesn't have anyone looking out for them in this mess is Americans.

While I fully realize finding the truth through a forest of propaganda and disinformation is problematic....

It looks to me like they “let” this happen to give them full justification to rid themselves of Hamas once and for all. Israel has to rid themselves of the threat that the Gaza Strip poses. This may be their chance.
The implications of this is that the Israeli government was fully willing to allow their citizens and tourists to be killed en masse for an agenda. If true, that means those that died and those that will die on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are acceptable sacrifices. IOW, their lives have no value beyond or are cheaper than the end goal, and the sum of total lives lost is the price that must be paid.

Did Israel wait too long to deal with Iran's nuke facilities? Heard they are too deep to attack.
If not, maybe it's game on?

Our government is partially controlled by China, Muslims and Israel. The power dynamics must be crazy. The only people that doesn't have anyone looking out for them in this mess is Americans.
Not sure, I’m told Israel’s Jericho missile has decent range.

Reactions: NoDopes
Interesting potential scenario

I think that he is wrong about Russia siding with Muslims--their wars against Muslim areas seem to show this. Same with China. This might be something that unites the US, Russia, and China--with a terrible, world-wide loss of life on all "sides". As desired by WEF, et al.

The implications of this is that the Israeli government was fully willing to allow their citizens and tourists to be killed en masse for an agenda. If true, that means those that died and those that will die on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are acceptable sacrifices. IOW, their lives have no value beyond or are cheaper than the end goal, and the sum of total lives lost is the price that must be paid.
Gulf of Tonkin, wmd's in Iraq, stop the spread of communism, fight them there, a YouTube video Benghazi and a few more stories were used to kill a hundred thousand Americans. So yeah, government doesn't give a rats ass about the citizens therefore the price is very low.

I think that he is wrong about Russia siding with Muslims--their wars against Muslim areas seem to show this. Same with China. This might be something that unites the US, Russia, and China--with a terrible, world-wide loss of life on all "sides". As desired by WEF, et al.
Its complex on many levels, besides Russia having a large Muslim population and historically good relations with the Muslim world . Remember in cold war most of the Muslim nations the USSR partnered with were ruled by secular or even communist governments, the Muslim extremism we see today were/are breed in Saudi Arabia (Jihadi HQ ) and first weaponized in Afghanistan and then spread globally on Saudi dime

Russian relations with Israel are somewhat different. Israel is host to the largest Russian-speaking population outside the former soviet union and cca1/4 of the Israeli population and also holds considerable sway in Israel, most of the Russian elite and oligarchs hold an Israeli passport. When the war with Ukraine started any dissenting but also just luxury obsessed jet-setting 'elite' moved to Israel and with Israeli passports they continued to jet set around the globe like before.

Putin and Israeli PM might be BFF , but ordinary Russians are as racist and antisemitic as any eastern european, while Muslims are a problem they see but feel they can handle (mowing the lawn ), Jews have been at the center of power, oppressing,murdering and robbing them for the past 100 years now . Top Bolsheviks were Jews, Cheka and later KGB Jews ,Gulags Jews , once Soviet Union fell apart 7 Bankers rob and run the nation ,mostly Jews.
After Putin got to power these bankers lost grip, but the oligarchic elite that got rich under 7 bankers are often Jews and continue to plunder and extract wealth and move it abroad.

Last but not least in view of the current role the West plays in Ukraine, Israel despite its neutral stance on Ukraine is of course seen as part of that same Western establishment. Russians see protracted war in Gaza as beneficial to war in Ukraine .

From what i can see on telegram channels , folks are rooting for the Palestinians to the degree that Putin publicly asked folks not to make inappropriate posts and comments on social media in regard to Gaza situation

Last edited:
Reactions: Crewdog135
Its complex on many levels, besides Russia having a large Muslim population and historically good relations with the Muslim world . Remember in cold war most of the Muslim nations the USSR partnered with were ruled by secular or even communist governments, the Muslim extremism we see today is breed in/by Saudi Arabia (Jihadi HQ ) and GCC and then first weaponized in Afghanistan.

Saudi money (300+billion $ worth) spread it around the globe and this cancer came in handy many times, in Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan, Azerbaijan ,Somalia ....etc every time a secular dictator or government needed to be dealt in the absence of homegrown jihadis foreign fighters were brought in.

They were and are to this day nearly always used against regimes West considers adversarial.Now Qatar runs its crews(Hamas) with the Turks, Saudis run their own, UAE Runs a jihadi contingent with Egyptians and of course, Iranians now run theirs.

Hamas itself is product of Mosad but Jews wouldn't be Jews if they didn't outsource financing, PLO (Arafat's crew was extremely secular near communists, they might have been terrorists but not head hoping jihadis)

Russian relations with Israel are somewhat different. First Israel is host to the largest Russian-speaking population outside the former soviet union and cca1/4 of the Israeli population and also holds considerable sway in Israel, most of the Russian elite and oligarchs hold an Israeli passport . When the war with Ukraine started any dissenting but also just luxury obsessed jet-setting 'elite' moved to Israel and with Israeli passports they continued to jet set around the globe like before.

Putin and Israeli PM might be BFF , but ordinary Russians are as racist and antisemitic as any eastern european, while Muslims are a problem they see but feel they can handle (mowing the lawn ), Jews have been at the center of power, oppressing and robbing them for the past 100 years now . Top Bolsheviks were Jews, Cheka and later KGB Jews ,Gulags Jews , once Soviet Union fell apart 7 Bankers rob and run the nation ,mostly Jews.
After Putin got to power these bankers lost grip, but the oligarchic elite that got rich under 7 bankers are often Jews and continue to plunder and extract wealth and move it abroad.

Last but not least in view of the current role the West plays in Ukraine, Israel despite its neutral stance on Ukraine is of course seen as part of that same Western establishment. Russians see protracted war in Gaza as beneficial to war in Ukraine which is absolutely true.

From what i can see on telegram channels , folks are rooting for the Palestinians to the degree that Putin publicly asked folks not to make inappropriate posts and comments on social media in regard to Gaza situation
Yup. But there is another component that many aren’t seeing: Israel, while persecuting Christians in their country constantly appeal to the US and pull at the heartstrings of Christians in the US to help them, as well as infiltrate where they can to keep the money flowing from the US taxpayers. The Israeli government has no need for the US beyond what they can get from America. You would think that the Christians would have figured this out by now. The Israeli government isn’t David and it isn’t loyal to Christians/Gentiles who try to support them, and they for sure aren’t grateful. It’s a head fake based upon deception rooted in the emotional attachment of Christians to those who they want to regard as being loyal to God and are at least appreciative toward those who want to be aligned with their cause. But evidence strongly suggests that they only want money and technology, same as Ukraine. The question then becomes why does the US Christian assume the the Israeli government is acceptable to God or is bowing a knee to Him. This is the thing that should not be mentioned, but if Christians are persecuted in Israel by Jews with the government turning a blind eye it becomes a valid query. At some point an abused spouse had to come to terms with the fact that they are not in a loving marriage, especially when the other spouse is doing little more than cheating on them and stealing money out of their wallet. And quite frankly, we are seeing the Jewish temper tantrum when we begin questioning the validity of what occurred vs what the evidence shows really occurred with respect to why no one was manning their stations. It gives the plot away. Even Israelis are asking the question.

Last edited:
All the world’s governments are filled with evil and corrupt people. They are there to enrich themselves and feed their egos. The citizens of each country are just problems they have to deal with while enriching themselves. They don’t mind losing a few citizens if it increases their wealth or power or both. Actual enemies of the governments can be used and manipulated to help enrich them also. Let a few citizens get smoked and collect $8 Billion dollars from a different corrupt government. Just don’t forget to send back that 10% for the big guy or his political machine.

New videos reveal how Hamas terrorists had been able to breach multiple IDF defensive installations on Oct. 7, 2023:

Multiple automated sensors and sentry guns had been destroyed before the breach, and it is shown here that Hamas had deployed a swarm of bomb dropping drones, some equipped with thermal cameras. The drones are too small, and fly at an altitude too low to be detected by most air defense and anti-missile radars, and they hovered over IDF bases and precision dropped grenades which took out most of the installations before the terrorists made their breach. Just like in the current Ukraine war, many of the drone bombers also targeted groups of IDF soldiers caught unaware below, and the grenades took a lethal toll on them.

For everyone that is paying attention, drones and other automated vehicles, both ground based and flying, and outfitted for dropping munitions or carrying explosive charges are going to be the mainstay of modern warfare for the visible future. Drone bombers had rendered the IDF's multibillion dollar defensive structures into historical relics overnight.
So what's the difference between our Southern border and the Israeli border?

The goat fuckers have to fight their way across the Israeli border. They are invited in and walk across our border.

Well maybe if the guy in the paraglider was smart he would attach a mirror to himself, Right?

Disco ball would probably suffice....

...IF... they use the guy with the paraglider, holding a mirror...Mac🤔

And with that, a crack crew at Snipers Hide was able to solution the counter measure for the future of all anti-air warfare in about 30 seconds.

Mirror and prism skins for the win.

Back to the drawing board Raytheon. :ROFLMAO:

And with that, a crack crew at Snipers Hide was able to solution the counter measure for the future of all anti-air warfare in about 30 seconds.

I bet it would work against thermal recognition too!

While I fully realize finding the truth through a forest of propaganda and disinformation is problematic....

It looks to me like they “let” this happen to give them full justification to rid themselves of Hamas once and for all. Israel has to rid themselves of the threat that the Gaza Strip poses. This may be their chance.
^^^^^ I mentioned this pages back.

And thats valuable beachfront property.

ITARd laws, ain't!

Full-blown communistic shit, right there. All's y'all should be pushing for that crap to end, especially due to 'leaderships actions'.

ITARd's..... all of 'em.

^^^^^ I mentioned this pages back.

And thats valuable beachfront property.
I mean, no one has really wanted to govern Gaza. Not Israel, not Lebanon, not Egypt…

The actual land though…why now?
Why wait till right now of all the years, and all the time to “let” Hamas infiltrate your borders, and murder your people to “justify a war.”

As if military complacency during a Jewish celebration is wasn’t a thing.

i see it.

HETnSMvbFRLI.jpeg

This is called War.

Hamas killed more people than on Pearl Harbor. There were no "Rules of engagement" on Okinawa. Or in Hurtgen Forest. Or after Malmedy.

Stop trying to make soldiers fight by Marquise de Queensbury rules.

The faster and more violently a conflict is prosecuted, the faster it ends and the fewer lives that are lost.

Women and children are suicide bombers and weapons carriers, too.

And when it comes to no-state actors? Well, the VC didn't recognize the Geneva Accords when it came to our troops and airmen because... it wasn't a war. These are non-state actors. Fuck their POW status.

Not trying to be a hardass here, but ask anyone who has been downrange, ask them how it worked out to have an attorney with every ODA... or demanding an AAR that accounts for every round expended after a patrol. Where your convoy got blown up... your friends were killed... but you could not shoot back because Haji was hiding in a 'school' or because someone with a 7,000 mile screwdriver was trying to adjust your response from an office building in Alexandria, Va.

Want the killing and violence to stop? Kill off those committing the violence and killing. Once and for all. Turn their 'home' into dust. Expunge them into the desert. And make damn sure that noone is left to carry on the fight. Cut the heads off the hydra once and for all. Otherwise, it's just leaving a mess for... five years from now. Or your kids. Or grandkids.

Israel should have exterminated these people 50 years ago after the Yom Kippur War or earlier... after the 6 Day War. None of this "Sanctuary" or "Living space" or independent living areas within their borders. Fuck that retardation. It should have been 'Integrate or we expunge or terminate you.'

And we should be doing the same in the USA. We should welcome Legal Immigrants of all types, in concert with our immigration laws and, yes, quotas. But you also need to integrate. Learn English. Get a fucking job. Be part of the melting pot. Not set up your own enclaves of Mogadishu or Lagos or even goddamned Naples and Phnom Pen. Fuck that shit. Be an American or go home to your wonderfully culturally-diverse shithole and eat rats and millet. Its your choice. We welcome Americans of all kinds. I ain't interested in welcoming someone who turns my little piece of America into fucking Beirut.

Israel needs to end this. Or, die trying. Noone says they 'have' to win. But my money is on the IDF. Because maybe, just maybe, they have woken up to the idea that 'Rules of Engagement' and 'bleeding heart' bullshit are going to prolong the pain, suffering and killing.

Sirhr
Can i get a AMEN!

Weather not playing ball, if one was superstitious it would seem someone above is messing with the Israelis, they turn water off in Gaza and floods happen.

Last edited:
ITARd laws, ain't!

Full-blown communistic shit, right there. All's y'all should be pushing for that crap to end, especially due to 'leaderships actions'.

ITARd's..... all of 'em.
922r too.

Its ridiculous that we can't get Swiss Arms SG 550-series awesomeness at will here in the states. Or HK MR223A5's, etc.
Arguably my Haenel is the next gen step up from the 416 series... but that don't mean I dont still want a MR223A5 and a legit mil-spec G28...
@Mr.BR does the MR223A5 have the OTB features..??

In case anyone is wondering… mirrors Or “polished skins” do nothing against a laser Pulse. It is a massive amount of directed energy hitting in microseconds and acts as a kinetic force.

But good try!

Sirhr

Reactions: lariat
Reactions: MJF and mtrmn
In case anyone is wondering… mirrors Or “polished skins” do nothing against a laser Pulse. It is a massive amount of directed energy hitting in microseconds and acts as a kinetic force.

But good try!

Sirhr
My tinfoil hat will protect me. If that doesnt do it I'll retreat to my 6/9's copper mesh Faraday cage.

Whatever happened to project thor?

You think all those satellites Elon Musk has in orbit are for WiFi?

Bet that if you write a bad review of your new Tesla on Twitter, your house vaporizes.

Sirhr

The actual land though…why now?
Why wait till right now of all the years, and all the time to “let” Hamas infiltrate your borders, and murder your people to “justify a war.”

As if military complacency during a Jewish celebration is wasn’t a thing.
What if the end goal was actually to draw Iran into a conflict, who does Iran sell its energy too? Hamas didn't act in a vacuume, they got the green light from someone way up the chain. Who stands to gain the most from destroying Iran, or limiting Iranian oil?

Just a thought.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What if the end goal was actually to draw Iran into a conflict, who does Iran sell its energy too? Hamas didn't act in a vacuume, they got the green light from someone way up the chain. Who stands to gain the most from destroying Iran, or limiting Iranian oil?

Just a thought.
Russia and the rest of OPEC.

Reactions: Emerson0311