• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

From what we know USS Carney was shooting at Yemeni missles going towards israel not at the ship.

The USS Carney, a U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer in the northern Red Sea, on Thursday shot down multiple missiles and drones launched by Iranian-backed Houthis in Yemen that the Pentagon said were potentially headed toward targets in Israel.

It is the first time in recent memory that a U.S. Navy ship in the Middle East has engaged missiles and drones that were not directly aimed at the vessel.
sounds expensive.
We using 10 million dollar missiles to take out 10,000 dollar missiles?
Edit -
  • "The missiles were fired by the Houthi movement in Yemen, allied with Iran. They were most likely fired towards Israel."
  • " We can't say with certainty what the rockets and drones were targeting, but they were launched from Yemen, heading north along the Red Sea, potentially towards targets in Israel "

Last edited:
Well it seems Tandem warheads were really being used so cope cages are now appearing on Merkavas
ki-9n3HHw54.png

Bit of luck on this one , left or right of the hit it would have cooked off
F84eKGEXgAAaoFn

thats one hell of a quadcopter to carry that load.

Speaking of Sweden, you see where that dumb cunt Greta Thunberg weighed in on the current festivities going on in the Middle East?
yeah, she took down her post because apparently her plushy octopus is an anti-semetic trope.

K6HAruED64Ge.jpeg

Shall we make predictions of this...
1. They cry bitch and accomplish nigh.
2. ^^^ and they(dickfors on the hill) send a few billion to terrorist financing central.
3. They create violence of some sort and the dickfors on the hill fuck the average serfs outa more rights.

Add to the list.

R
4. Going as planned?

2. ^^^ and they(dickfors on the hill) send a few billion to terrorist financing central.
3. They create violence of some sort and the dickfors on the hill fuck the average serfs outa more rights.

Add to the list.

R
4. Going as planned?
5. Christians required to pay reparations for the Crusades. NOTE: I think the Crusades were a just cause and a defense of Western Europe but that won't stop the goatfuckers from demanding it.

Reactions: Yasherka

Add to the list.

R
4. Palestinan refugees are allowed to enter Egypt but only because they are bussed to Cairo and flown to the USA where they will get a check for two or three grand for the rest of their life along with their families.. Some to Hamburg but majority to USA. Which is a minor but important reason to hope for peace in palestine but at this point its going to happen regardless..

Te reality is both the actions of the wars and the moving of refugees created by them serve diferent functions but the same purpouse. Thus both boxes work toward the same purpouse. One box supports the war but not the consequences. One box does not support the war but welcomes the consequences. Thus both boxes end up supporting the purpouse and neither sees the slightest contradiction because they are too busy being caught up in the divisivness. Each box is clearly defined as to its identity and the people running the shell game care not because all roads lead to a win for them.. Nethere side can seek a obvious common solution because to be classified with the other side of the same coin is considered unthinkable. The divisivness is part of the construct designed to keep attention there rather than to seek solutions that might reveal the shell game itself. Sooner or later everyone picks a side because its not very fun to be in no mans land taking fire from both sides and invariably the choice is instictivly based on which will better serve their social and romantic needs. This seems to be a continuation and acceleration of the extreme divisivness following the 2020 elections. One side had been so conditioned that trump was bad that they didnt dare consider the radical election inconsistancies. i noticed it just days after the 2016 election the comenter on a radio show was denigrating trup before he even got swore in! That tone was to become a cascade of irationality. During this time I experienced total hatred from a brother in law for just the tinyest support of trump. I find this to be extremly disconcerting. Instead of people using critical thinking looking at all sides and trying to wean out the truth they hop into the comfort zone of their box. Moreover i know he is a decent human and he knows me to be a decentt human but this tinyest support for trump was like i was advocating puppy rape or some such. It didnt used to be like this . I lived with a hotty for six years who was a democrat. We exchanged friendly jibes but it was never a issue and she shot some three gun with me and took some courses. T in turn learned some things about natural medicine and diet that i didnt know.. Now im sure she would consider me a wacko and visa versa. She was proud of her completing the firearm courses and framed and displayed them. it raised eyebrows with some of her friends but she didnt care. A lot of things hace changed but the divisivness strikes me like a piano dropping and I fall into it to!things were easing up but boom we are back in it.

It would seem the Swedes cant see something thats right in front of their eyes because they have been conditioned to believe a certain conclusion is wrong or evil. 43.5 per 100,000 in the USA. Most go unreported.
True but they handled Plandemic way better than anyone else by a country mile and then some.

Reactions: Sako man
It would seem the Swedes cant see something thats right in front of their eyes because they have been conditioned to believe a certain conclusion is wrong or evil. 43.5 per 100,000 in the USA. Most go unreported.
typical numbers i have seen is that 1/3 of rapes are reported to the police (might be generous).
but if you look at immigrant communities, that figure is much less, because they avoid interactions with the police in general.
i think that is why illegal migrant sex offenders come here...because they have a pool of victims that are unlikely to report their crimes.

There is ample literature documenting it. The tweet is just a small snippet of a lecture.

Gaza was given back in the form of a prison or a British-style concentration camp, all input and output is 100% controlled and dosed, Israel specifically nurtured Hamas to make Gaza as untenable as possible and justify 'moving the grass'.

When it comes to Israeli settler stuff its third world style robbery at gunpoint and when your guns are not enough call IDF, they are literal goatfuckers stealing goats,sheep,cattle ,land houses at will from locals . They are not an iota better than Arabs. Google Israeli settlers stealing shit ,you would be putting a bullet in each and every one if you had to deal with them.

What is the semite fascination with goats?

I was thinking maybe there was something new.
I briefly looked into Miko Pele. Then I realized I knew who he was; a alleged anti semite, holocaust denying “academic” who was pretty much cast out of my mind after listening to him act as a propaganda mouth piece for the people that actively want to see eradication of any and every Jew.

As if trusting today’s academia wasn’t a notion enough to roll your eyes and carry on with your day. While making some bank on it as he authors books and conducts public speaking.

The dudes dad was a failed general and failed Israeli politician that had a mental break down that led him to into the whole anti-Israel thing, indoctrinating Miko and his brother.

So, again, if we are rewriting history, I need more receipts. This like saying Anthony Fauci was right, because we worked for the CDC…

Man I hope Israel is not going to crawfish on the ground attack.This will keep happening if they do.
Israel is not up for it. Honestly I think its great Israel has a reservist army. Thats how it aughta be. But they are not up for this. Israel is casualty adverse. They were going to wipe the face of the map in 2006 too. Head up to Beirut. They had done it before. That time they didnt make it far.

That would be worse to go in take casualties and to get turned around. Moral is not high. These are reservists.

The most likly scenario is they dont go in and save face by saying biden twisted their arm. your right that leaves this thing unsettled. My thoughts are mine that dmz put 4 or 5 battalions of their best on it with a another 4 reaction force and say bye gaza. Dont all take off for a holiday and leave a skeleton force This whole issue is about a palistinian state. UN said give it to them but Israel has said no its Israel. So give it to them. North south korea. Dont come over here. If they shoot rockets bomb em. rinse and repeat. Those bombing sorties do a lot more damage than those bottle rockets. But supposedly this whole shitstorm is about "free palestine". So give it to them. Seal it off good- proper. Bye. dont call. they have payback in spades thats not a issue.

But who knows. The cards went out and everyone is dressed for the party now.

They could be hoping or sprinkling some pixi dust on a USA terror event so we go in. That will take time to stage to get the the supplies in place ifUSA goes in..

If they go in all hell is going to break loose. Hezbolla to the north and shia militias to the east. yeah it will take a while to get going in a big way on the eastern front.. Taliban has said if you give us safe passage through shia turf we want in. Most unusual shia and sunni fighting together. Really they hate each other more than the Jews. but it seems everyone wants to be a jihad rock star.

Seal it off. bye. see you in year 3000. Gotta keep em separated.

Or they just neutron bomb everybody like the likud gal recently proposed. IMO the bottom line is they dont got this certainly not a shia zombie apocalypse on the east. They dont even plan on fighting hezbollah in the north with the 40k troops they left there. Thats the carrier groups job. The oil embargo would start immediately. hard to run those merkvas. One to two million supposedly volunteered in Iran when they raised the black flag. There has been frequent drone attacks on US troops in Syria and Iraq. Who knows? Maybe islam is bluffing.

Israel has been contacting Jewish surgeons in the USA asking them to come to Israel. That would indicate they plan on going in.

Last edited:

hahaha.
reminded me that a bunch of people from work went to see that together, and one guy was so bothered by gay stuff he got up and faced the wall of the theater when dude asked gary to show his loyalty. :ROFLMAO:
none of the rest of us know if it because gay guys hit on him a lot, or if he was abused or something. :unsure:

Yah. BiBi declared himself king dismantling judicial branch in preperation for his vision of the brave new world. Another reason Israeli army moral is low. BiBis aproval rating 10%. Israeli people are not stupid. They smell a rat. Gotta hand it to them they didnt take it lieing down they took to the streets in a very civilized manner and stayed there. And those people are guess who- the reservist. biBi is finished one way or another. desperate men do desperate things especially when they have monarchist tendencys. Thats why the timing here is suspicious i dont know it looks like they went on holiday and hamas upped their game the other thing. A lot of the hamas terror attackers were not palestinians. scin too dark. Im not saying that to be racist its a fact. So Somalia? Pakistan? Yemen? Regardless there was significant paid terror mercenaries in the attack. This wasnt exclusivly the home team.. Who paid? Id say iran high probability. But hamas is sunni Iran shia, Calling hamas isis is pretty funny but they are both sunni. It happens. rival cartels in Mexico team but this is a bit diferent. sunni shia feud goes back just a tad. So if iran was behind it means sunni shia kiss and make up after fighting a brutal war in Syria. add the paid talent and the radical increase in capabilities. top notch drones with huge pay loads. Rocket launchers from NK. Para gliders. Weapons out of Ukraine via koskvo arms bazaar. just a whole new look with a whole new kit. The whole thing is unprecedented to the point of being bizaare That stuff isnt easy to get into gaza. You dont just walk in like the southern USA border. sombody usually clues mossad for a litle retirment fund hamas got remade into somthing way diferent and it cost somebody a shit load of cash. familys paid if it was a one way trip. And there are funny things. Hamas (sunni) hezbolah. iran (shia). teaming? Far from impossible but unprecedented. Now it makes sense after Israel bombs the crap out of gaza like never before. but previous? hamas really got this radical upgrade shia sunni start teaming and mossad didnt get a whiff? turned it over to AI and AI fell down on the job? odd. I mean its been happeming. Turkey (sunni) Saudi (sunni) restablishing diplomatic relations with iran (shia). but thats nations. These terror groups. They are not friends. The diference sunni says only blood from Mohamed can be leaders which is why shit wads like isis think they can kill rape and sell kurds as slaves. they are straight from the blood of Mohamed you see everyone else is inferior. The terror groups not all sunnis. shia believes god can choose anyone to be a leader. Its also geographical, sunni is arab shia persian. Historically they dont get along. Like really dont get along. Its pretty funny to hear the press and even diplomats refer to all islam as "arabs". but what do you expect. some intern to a congressman gets appointed to a six figure state department position- they are all arabs.

Last edited:
I thought this was a fascinating discourse on current events if probably a bit show boaty. What Israel is looking at in a ground operation is analyzed. The lion share of Israels military is at gaza but the biggest threat by far is hezbollah in the north. Its clear the USA carrier groups are expected to deal with hezbolllah. Risks to US military in Syria and Iraq are considered. The practice of Israel lobbyist "primarying" is discussed. This is where USA politicians are told they will be eliminated in the primarys if they do not put Israels interest first- sometimes with written oaths not verbal. AIPAC. This is considered in light of the claims of "Russian election interferance". How ironic when we have USA politicians being openly bought by Israel lobbyist and no one says a word. The Israelis have become very proficient at "primarying". And why not if the USA is stupid enough to allow control of a large amount of resources with a small amount of money? It beats taking on hezbollah. What was Israels payout a couple days ago 50 billion? Thats alone is a incredible return on the "lobbyist" investment. Israel is just playing the DC game- I get you elected you roll the printing press for me. The obvious consequence is eventual currency collapse.

The implications of Putins visit to China is discussed. I would agree we are in uncharted waters. Ritter discounts the possibility of nuclear weapon use by Israel. I am not so sure. I agree with Ritter that the the very best choice for the Israeli people is to engage in new strategy one that at least resembles negotiation with consideration for the palestinans interests. IMO its also in the USA best interest but apparently thats a side issue. Because after all "the USA shouldnt determine Israels response" even though we have two carrier groups there to do the heavy lifting in the north. I strongly agree with Nixons logic that true security lies with all parties being secure. "Force and coercion can only create temporary security". The anti thesis is the opposite. All other issues aside this seems to be the crux of the choice facing the USA. Assuming we actually get a choice.. Which is not to say that a strong military that is within the budget is not necessary for all parties to keep everyone honest. Why? Because things that are wrong should receive pain- force That doesnt mean you risk your health and security and the worlds health and security by relying on force and coercion to solve all issues. Not if the peoples interests are the determiner. IMO thats why a nations use of force should always be proportionate just like a individuals use of force should be appropriate. If someones dropping the hammer on a whim it doesnt make for a safe neigborhood. So whats the standard? Thats the thing called the law which is agreed by all parties to be appropriate whether individuals or nations. If there are exceptions made "some animals being more equal than others" it destroys health and security. Law and order and equal application of the law are key components of true security.

Any way a fascinating discussion including much information you wont hear in the MSM and yes it is two people sharing their opinions.

i don't know if everything ritter said is true. it sure leans that way INHO. when i saw gaza and heard the israelis were building up for a ground assault,my 1st thought was: stalingrad. an very excellent but outnumbered army that is armored,mobile and very air supported attacking into a premade rats maze is a formula for disaster. this is exactly the same scenario. nothing unique in my thoughts as others have and have had same. hue,manila,berlin,fallujah,seoul all come to mind.
were do "we" go from here? just me,but withdrawal from foreign entanglements and aggressive repair of our domestic and economic problems that are too numerous to mention.

A piece that aligns pretty well with my thoughts at the moment:

The whole thing is worth a read.
Worth the read. I like his term "The New Normal Reich" for all the western nations supporting Israel.

i don't believe it is anti-anything to point out who is driving our country into the dirt and heading us towards wwiii.

DSKnasxoShWl.jpeg
Influential Americans Jews are in large extremely liberal. I would say they are heretics.

I condemn killing women children and civillians.
Well.

Here goes a grenade into a stadium full of people sitting on explosives.

I disagree.

I fully support the Sherman doctrine. Unrestricted total warfare.

Lay waste to all within your path. If there are civilian casualties then so be it. Disregard the rules of war and make it as ugly as possible. Target critical infrastructure such as water and power. Destroy ALL communications, food storage etc.

Make it so horrible that no man will ever want to see it again.

This will dissuade future wars.

This compassionate killing shit needs to end. It just meaninglessly drags thing out and causes more conflict.

Fight once, sacrifice once in hopes of a longer lasting peace once it comes.
Just my opinion.

There are exceptions to every rule, race and religion. A few Jews spitting on Christians isn't as bad as millions of degenerate muslims wishing death and trying to kill Americans.
Agree. My maternal grandparents were German Jews who moved to the South for business opportunities in the 20s. They were welcomed into the community and eventually joined a Freewill Baptist church. They ran into a few idiots in the banks, but after they changed their lastnames they almost never ran into issues. I manage a multi ethnic work force from all over the world. My best employees were raised in rural communities In religious households regardless of their religion. My biggest problems come from male Hindus from India from upper class families. I think these are the same kind of people causing most of the issues here too. Not the Hindu part, the spoiled part.

The news cycle and the degenerates with a social media account will use isolated events to divide us and use that to gain power.

Hamas was used by Iran and maybe the Russians to create and execute this. It took a lot of planning and training and logistics as well as careful selection of the men to do it.

The latter was not perfect as I have found a few videos of Hamas men hiding Iraeli women and kids from other Hamas.

This was not a military operation. It was designed to incite a reaction that could be used to cripple the West in the Middle East by uniting radical Muslims. Its been planned for some time and executed across the globe.

If you want to see something interesting go look at the Biden double chin photos and look at the US officials behind him. They are scared. Really really scared to the point of moral panic.

Well.

Here goes a grenade into a stadium full of people sitting on explosives.

I disagree.

I fully support the Sherman doctrine. Unrestricted total warfare.

Lay waste to all within your path. If there are civilian casualties then so be it. Disregard the rules of war and make it as ugly as possible. Target critical infrastructure such as water and power. Destroy ALL communications, food storage etc.

Make it so horrible that no man will ever want to see it again.

This will dissuade future wars.

This compassionate killing shit needs to end. It just meaninglessly drags thing out and causes more conflict.

Fight once, sacrifice once in hopes of a longer lasting peace once it comes.
Just my opinion.

Kill any opposition and then let the civvies begin to starve. The good men will lay down their arms and go home to take care of their families. And the die hards will be defeated in detail. Teach the kids their so called leaders were wrong. In most cases they were.

A lot of principled Libs are waking up. Bill Maher just got deplatformed.

thats one hell of a quadcopter to carry that load.
It’s th DJI Industrial drone, every motor has a battery. Think they were about $10,000 new when my buddy got one. More for longer range antennas and what not. The props are about 21” if that tells you anything.

Iran Opened Silos: Dozens of Ballistic Missiles Ready to Launch - Israel's Submarine Fleet With Nuclear Missiles Sailed​

It will translate when you open it

I’m just waiting for someone, somewhere to make the link between Gaza and these 15 minute cities, especially resource allocation since the WEF doesn’t want full self sufficiency of these cities. What’s going on in Gaza should be a lesson to the world regarding the dependency and weaknesses engineered in with such control of an area. I have yet to see a single article making the connection; it seems the event has grabbed so much of the brain power of people no one is extrapolating it out to other relevant situations.

Lesson #624:

Take note: when resources are limited one can use the needs of people to herd them like cattle, and they will herd willingly, for they have no choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and 232593

Iran Opened Silos: Dozens of Ballistic Missiles Ready to Launch - Israel's Submarine Fleet With Nuclear Missiles Sailed​

Let’s do it then. I don’t think it can be avoided long term either way. The manipulaters like to balance on the scary edge to get what they want. All in conflict scares them with their own inadequacy. I’m a rip the bandaid off guy.

Israel is not going to just let a million or two jihadist assemble in Jordan.
Iran is not going to wait to enrich the uranium to the final levels.
When the strait of Hormuz closes everything we know changes.
None of this was unexpected to whomever started this fire on the 7th.
Switzerland hands out five million doses of potassium iodide.

Agree. My maternal grandparents were German Jews who moved to the South for business opportunities in the 20s. They were welcomed into the community and eventually joined a Freewill Baptist church. They ran into a few idiots in the banks, but after they changed their lastnames they almost never ran into issues. I manage a multi ethnic work force from all over the world. My best employees were raised in rural communities In religious households regardless of their religion. My biggest problems come from male Hindus from India from upper class families. I think these are the same kind of people causing most of the issues here too. Not the Hindu part, the spoiled part.

The news cycle and the degenerates with a social media account will use isolated events to divide us and use that to gain power.

Hamas was used by Iran and maybe the Russians to create and execute this. It took a lot of planning and training and logistics as well as careful selection of the men to do it.

The latter was not perfect as I have found a few videos of Hamas men hiding Iraeli women and kids from other Hamas.

This was not a military operation. It was designed to incite a reaction that could be used to cripple the West in the Middle East by uniting radical Muslims. Its been planned for some time and executed across the globe.

If you want to see something interesting go look at the Biden double chin photos and look at the US officials behind him. They are scared. Really really scared to the point of moral panic.
Great post. It probably was Iran started this. Infiority complex. Russia is sitting pretty they just have to let the clock run out they have no motive. It could be a imitation of the "the great reset" also just using a convenient tinderbox. Something changed. Hamas didnt get "better" some one somwhere took control brought in assets and sophistication that allowed this event. Part of this feat was doing it so mossad didnt catch wind. That suggests established channels were bypassed.The old hamas-the wall and automated defenses would have been just fine. What hamas got morphed into not so much. Theres a hand behind this. The most obvious one is Iran. Still... The whole thing has a feel of something diferent. Its very methodical. Like a corporate takeover or such. Like a new actor has arrived that just blows through the old norms. As you mentioned assembling skill sets from what I believe to be a wide area even outside of the middle east. Iran typically establishes relationships with indiginous terror groups and trains them. Thety stay with their comfort zone of shia. Using cash to utilize assets and totally morph a terror group into somthing diferent that have different theologies has not been there style historically although it could be a function of irans pride of late in their modernization and craft in terror groups. The plasma IED tech that became prevalent in use against US troops in Afghanistan taliban (sunni) hands was clearly iran developed. Which is why Solimani got what he got he was 100% legit target. So who knows. It just feels a bit odd. Intuition unfortunately is not always a reliable indicator.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Uhlan and theLBC