• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

something Odd happened to me....

topslop1

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2010
I was hunting (Cow Elk Muzzle Loader).
I was on a herd of 8 and trying to cut them off, but they got around me. I drove my vehicle up a little ways to cut them off. I
jumped out with just my Muzzle Loader and bino harness on. They went above me, I heard them mewing, so I approached slowly. Got close enough to smell them, hear them and get eyes on all of their tracks. They continued to allude me as the wind would shift and they'd get a scent and move quicker. But their tracks were easy to follow, and I did. At this point I am about a mile from the truck. Any way I ended up over 5 miles from the vehicle. I did waypoint the vehicle as I left, just in case, plus I had onyx on my phone, yet forgot to track myself with it.

I got further than I wanted to, but when you are close you don't want to stop. I never realized how far away I was til I got to a place I knew was way further than intended (Power line clear cut) and then all of the sudden got weird ringing in my ear, kind of dizzy, and confused.

I live at 6000', normally hunt at 10,500-11,000'. I spend all summer on the mountain and have never gotten altitude sickness, even up to 12,000 where we snowmobile. My current altitude was only 7100.

Well I decided to let them go, knowing I was a ways from the truck, no water, no pack and made some poor decisions.
I looked at my onyx map and started to head in the direction I thought the truck was at. My sense of bearings is pretty accurate and incredible. I have come out of my anticipated area off course before but never more than a hundred yards or so depending on deep in I went, my directional sense is always on pretty good.

I was about a mile into my hike back from the power line clear cut, when I realized the onyx map doesn't utilize you directional heading as up. So I turned my phone and then got totally confused all at once. It was worthless to me for some reason.
I saw a mountain peak I knew, and then looked at the sun, and realized I was clearly heading North, when I should've been heading SW.
I turned and regained that mile and logged another mile when I again realized my truck was to my right and not just in front of me.
My GPS (In reach Delorme) gave me a compass calibration requirement. I am like "what the heck I don't need this right now".
It said my truck was 2.8 miles away to my right, as I thought, so I ignored the recal.
I am thinking it was only about 1.5-2 at the most, but trusted the GPS.

By now I have logged close to 7 miles.
I'm in pretty good shape, hunted elk, deer in the mountains all fall, logged close to 50 miles this year (early tags filled) and last year well over a hundred.
But by now I am exhausted, short of breath, definitely thirsty, confused and dizzy. Temps were low 40's, I wasn't hot, I wasn't cold.
I stayed as close to an irrigation ditch as I could for as long as I could in case I got to the point where I had to have water.

I have never been so disorientated , confused of exhausted before, ever.

I turned tracking on my onyx, so I could tell which way I was actually heading as I no longer trusted my sense of direction. I wasn't trusting anything my mind was telling me as it felt like I was getting mixed signals from it. 2 more times I went in one direction only to reverse it and head back the other way.
I finally got to the main dirt road, but it was one I didn't recognize and now really began to get anxious.

My back is chronic, yet it was no longer hurting, it went numb. My hips were locking up. My GPS said I still had 2 miles to the truck.
I knew I was in trouble.

I called my wife and told her I needed her to come out where my truck was and follow that road.
Eventually she finds me on the road.
She asks what the heck is going on.

I couldn't explain it
My head was filled with ringing, cloudiness and confusion.
At one point I couldn't even make heads or tales of my onyx map info.
the entire rest of the day I was in a haze.

I removed the clothes I had on and the puffy, under chama hoody and the merino base long sleeve were totaly soaked. I mean twice their weight.
I knew I was dehydrated, yet not enough to risk giardia unless it was a better option than dieing.
lol

I feel it was almost dehydration/ altitude sickess?
But earlier that year...
When I killed my bull (8:00 pm) I stayed on the mountain all night (till 11:30) processing it. it was raining and I had on my outer rain coat.
When I got back to the Ranger to drive the 6 miles back to base camp I was shivering like hypothermia set in.
When I took off my coat I realized I was soaked to the bone, not from rain ,but from sweat. I was again at that first time totally soaked from sweat due to the rain slicker and amount of worked it took to break down the bull.
Yet even in that I never felt cloudy or confused.

I never cramped up, but I did have hip pain (which I always due to a chronic back).
My mouth was dry and I had a hard time speaking to her on the phone. Yet I was salivating and trying to retain all my mouth moisture and not spit it out.

I know this is long, and I am not after you should of, shouldn't have. I am not after sympathy or criticism.... I gave as many details as I can not to bore you but fill you in on what happened.
Has this feeling hit any of you before who have had altitude sickness and or dehydration, panic?
I was only at 7100' and I live at 6000 and am always at close to 10,000.

I never felt panic as I could get on top of ridges and see town about 8 miles away. I knew my general area very well, and there were even homes only 3 miles away from where I was.

Anybody get in this situation and experience this?

• Wow
Reactions: J-Ham
There’s a “compass” tool in the OnX hunt map that’ll make the map spin in the direction you’re heading for next time you’re out. Just click the tools menu and look for the compass mode.

Likely no connection but your symptoms sound like what was happening to people who worked in Cuba. and a couple other embassies.

• Havana syndrome
    • Havana syndrome is a cluster of idiopathic symptoms experienced mostly abroad by U.S. government officials and military personnel. The symptoms range in severity from pain and ringing in the ears to cognitive dysfunction and were first reported in 2016 by U.S. and Canadian embassy staff in Havana, Cuba.
    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Havana_syndrome
    Havana syndrome - Wikipedia

85kyns.jpg

I'd like to share with you and others like me that have back problems. I use a Saunders Lumbar traction device and it has been a tremendous help. I am not a salesman, just a satisfied customer.

Reactions: Bender and Maggot
Dehydration and altitude.

You seem to have developed a habit of not bringing or drinking water, then sweating everything you have in your system and risking hypothermia. You state you have pre-existing medical conditions but not your age, physical (aerobic) conditioning, or medications (diuretics?) because you hunt in your familiar local area.

You depend on a GPS instead of a map and compass. If you're going to use a GPS, use it to confirm where you are. Use the compass to navigate your route.

You probably need to start packing a compass and canteen (or water bottle) and stop dehydrating and overheating.
You're lucky you had cell phone reception to call your wife.

Last edited:
Eh, a lot of the symptoms you describe sound exactly like what land nav students experience when you combine mild dehydration which is then combined with a mild adrenaline spike when you think you might be lost.

Then bad decision making sets in, as we see in your story, and by the time you get unlost you are more dehydrated, haven't eaten in hours, mentally exhausted, and have been getting adrenalin hits for hours on a dehydrated and depleted system.

You aren't nearly as good at naving as you think if having your OnX and GPS go down completely fucks you. No offense intended, but it is the truth and I am more than qualified to say it to you.

Check your blood sugar too man. It is a misconception that only diabetics are prone to these issues, but it can happen to anyone. As a matter of fact, many people may have PRE-diabetic episodes at some or multiple points in their lives but never develops into actual diabetes with care and smart diet choices. You might have had dehydration, or perhaps your blood sugar managed to dip below tolerable levels temporarily. That is why many hikers carry snack bars or cranberry filled trail mixes, to serve as a buffer for until you are able to get home or to camp and prepare a proper meal.

ETA: Congrats on your successful elk hunt and bon appetit.

Last edited:
Likely no connection but your symptoms sound like what was happening to people who worked in Cuba. and a couple other embassies.

• Havana syndrome
    • Havana syndrome is a cluster of idiopathic symptoms experienced mostly abroad by U.S. government officials and military personnel. The symptoms range in severity from pain and ringing in the ears to cognitive dysfunction and were first reported in 2016 by U.S. and Canadian embassy staff in Havana, Cuba.
    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Havana_syndrome
    Havana syndrome - Wikipedia
Rumor has it Havana Syndrome was done using a 5g frequency . 5g isn’t about your internet, it’s a weapon . Russia outlawed the same 5g frequency that is being installed across America- for military use only. Not saying that’s what caused this gentleman’s issue. Just something to think about.
46860EF8-D778-4CFF-8EB6-044567255FC4.jpeg
0777E57F-C77B-479E-A53C-C1C6CD4B03D6.jpeg

Rumor has it Havana Syndrome was done using a 5g frequency . 5g isn’t about your internet, it’s a weapon . Russia outlawed the same 5g frequency that is being installed across America- for military use only. Not saying that’s what caused this gentleman’s issue. Just something to think about.
View attachment 8268764View attachment 8268765

Does 5G technology have any effects on health?​

According to the World Health Organization (WHO)Trusted Source, there is limited research on the frequencies used in 5G.

There is more research on the health effects of electromagnetic fields across the spectrum. However, the results are inconsistent.

To date, EMFs have been potentially associated with:

Tissue heating​

A small 2017 studyTrusted Source showed that mobile phones use frequencies of 1.8 to 2.2 GHz. These frequencies cause tissue heating, according to WHO.

Tissue heating occurs when your skin absorbs electromagnetic energy. This causes a slight rise in temperature in your brain and body.

A 2021 studyTrusted Source also found that people experience more EMF-related tissue heating as they get older. Plus, the higher the EMFs, the more they absorb. That’s because older individuals tend to have reduced skin thickness and blood flow.

However, tissue heating is considered to be short-term and minimal. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) also states that the public is exposed to very low frequencies of EMFs. These levels are too low to cause considerable tissue heating.

More research is necessary to determine how 5G specifically affects human tissue.

Cognitive function​

The effects of 5G exposure on cognitive function have not been studied yet.

There’s some research involving EMFs from other sources. In a small 2017 studyTrusted Source, researchers examined how using a mobile phone affects cognitive function. The researchers found that using a mobile phone for at least 90 minutes a day is associated with attention difficulties.

A small 2018 research review found conflicting evidence. The researchers examined 43 studies regarding EMFs and cognitive function. They concluded that there is no solid link between EMFs and cognitive concerns.

Cancer​

In 2011, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) stated EMFs are “possibly carcinogenic” to humans. The classification was determined by 30 scientists from 14 countries.

To date, most studies have examined the potential link between EMFs and brain cancer. But the results have been inconsistent.

For example, a 2017 research review found that EMF radiation from mobile phones are associated with glioma, a type of brain cancer. A 2018 study, on the other hand, did not find a clear association between high frequency EMFs and brain tumors.

Again, more studies are needed to determine if 5G frequency can contribute to cancer development.

You ran out of gas, got severely dehydrated and got low on electrolytes. You likely started your hike low on all.

Contributing cause is your gas tank is very small and you did not take a pack with water, water pump, and snacks with you. Also sounds like you did not manage your layers. And you did not have a compass and paper map and know how to use them.

You should examine each of those factors and make plans to address them. A two hour hilly hike at least weekly done for three months straight with a full pack should be on top of the list. That will force you to fix the other things.

In another life I found dudes like you, gave them two liters of water with pedialyte, a candy bar, and they were able to walk several miles out. They always claimed they were in shape, experienced, blah blah. The one water bottle, no water pump, and no baggies with empty food wrappers in them told the real story. They were ignorant, unprepared, and not fit.

I'll second the use of compass and a map as first method of navigating over a damm phone or gps. I'm a professional Captain for my occupation and use electronics everyday at work. When Obama is local to my AO(way too often) the selective availability will show way off from actual position(not in your case) I've been on the beach with the machine and actually 3/4 of a mile off the beach running out during these episodes. Before anyone comments selective availability was supposed to have been discontinued years ago. That's a bunch of BS they still do it regularly here
We have even had direction changed by more then 120 degrees on the machine. When your in 100' or less visibility fog you had better have a compass confirming your travel direction, a happenstance with clouds rolling into the mountains being common.
Get checked out to make sure you don't have something medically going on. Gardia Lime disease or any other symptoms to eliminate those before thinking it was just dehydration/exhaust.

You ran out of gas, got severely dehydrated and got low on electrolytes. You likely started your hike low on all.

Contributing cause is your gas tank is very small and you did not take a pack with water, water pump, and snacks with you. Also sounds like you did not manage your layers. And you did not have a compass and paper map and know how to use them.

You should examine each of those factors and make plans to address them. A two hour hilly hike at least weekly done for three months straight with a full pack should be on top of the list. That will force you to fix the other things.

In another life I found dudes like you, gave them two liters of water with pedialyte, a candy bar, and they were able to walk several miles out. They always claimed they were in shape, experienced, blah blah. The one water bottle, no water pump, and no baggies with empty food wrappers in them told the real story. They were ignorant, unprepared, and not fit.
OP needs one of these, I reckon.

1699628994901.png

Edit to add, I really like your go get it attitude. And your willingness to talk about your mistakes. I think you will make. stud hunter with some adjustments and some reflection.

Take something like this with you in your truck every day. OR have your pack full of the items I listed as the standard minimum load out.

1. Water bottles full.
2. five granola bars
3. Pediylyte packets
4. Topo maps and compass
5. Water filter

Hiked in < 1/4 mile one overcast morning thru post oaks and rises from adjacent dirt road to an isolated minor cove on the N reaches of a lake I'd fished 1000's of times to eval for a next day 0500 duck hunt possibility. A 20 minute afterthought excursion following a morning fishing trip. Fog rolled in and got lost as a goose. Kept winding up at the shoreline of the cove. ALWAYS with a compass ever since.

I'll second those who say who say you should always have a small daypack to grab that at least has some water, a few candy bars and map and compass.
Awhile back there was a guy who got off a ferry at night, turned on the GPS in his car and promptly followed it off the end of a dock.

Lost hunter/hiker/camper/berry picker happens probably once a year here in Idaho. The body usually isn’t found for at least a year.
Edit: maybe I’m exaggerating, but probably once every few years.
In Wyoming it’s multiple a year. Especially in Yellowstone where 50° temp swings are near normal. Nature doesn’t care about you or even know you exist.

It's also the number of birthdays. I was a superman for a long time. And it catches up with me. I had 20/20 vision when I was young. In my 40s and 50s, I have needed bifocals (no astigmatism.) Just recently my frames broke and it has been over 10 years since I had an eye exam. So, I got a new one for a new perscription. It turns out that I have the beginning of a cataract in my left eye and did not know it. Funny, because I drive a Toyota.

Anyway, given a choice between carrying snacks or water, I will carry water, even if it does add weight. Even on my day hunts on public land near me. Even when it is cold. You can dehydrate sooner than expected. If necessary, bring Gatorade or Powerade, something with electrolytes in it.

I was hunting (Cow Elk Muzzle Loader).
I was on a herd of 8 and trying to cut them off, but they got around me. I drove my vehicle up a little ways to cut them off. I
jumped out with just my Muzzle Loader and bino harness on. They went above me, I heard them mewing, so I approached slowly. Got close enough to smell them, hear them and get eyes on all of their tracks. They continued to allude me as the wind would shift and they'd get a scent and move quicker. But their tracks were easy to follow, and I did. At this point I am about a mile from the truck. Any way I ended up over 5 miles from the vehicle. I did waypoint the vehicle as I left, just in case, plus I had onyx on my phone, yet forgot to track myself with it.

I got further than I wanted to, but when you are close you don't want to stop. I never realized how far away I was til I got to a place I knew was way further than intended (Power line clear cut) and then all of the sudden got weird ringing in my ear, kind of dizzy, and confused.

I live at 6000', normally hunt at 10,500-11,000'. I spend all summer on the mountain and have never gotten altitude sickness, even up to 12,000 where we snowmobile. My current altitude was only 7100.

Well I decided to let them go, knowing I was a ways from the truck, no water, no pack and made some poor decisions.
I looked at my onyx map and started to head in the direction I thought the truck was at. My sense of bearings is pretty accurate and incredible. I have come out of my anticipated area off course before but never more than a hundred yards or so depending on deep in I went, my directional sense is always on pretty good.

I was about a mile into my hike back from the power line clear cut, when I realized the onyx map doesn't utilize you directional heading as up. So I turned my phone and then got totally confused all at once. It was worthless to me for some reason.
I saw a mountain peak I knew, and then looked at the sun, and realized I was clearly heading North, when I should've been heading SW.
I turned and regained that mile and logged another mile when I again realized my truck was to my right and not just in front of me.
My GPS (In reach Delorme) gave me a compass calibration requirement. I am like "what the heck I don't need this right now".
It said my truck was 2.8 miles away to my right, as I thought, so I ignored the recal.
I am thinking it was only about 1.5-2 at the most, but trusted the GPS.

By now I have logged close to 7 miles.
I'm in pretty good shape, hunted elk, deer in the mountains all fall, logged close to 50 miles this year (early tags filled) and last year well over a hundred.
But by now I am exhausted, short of breath, definitely thirsty, confused and dizzy. Temps were low 40's, I wasn't hot, I wasn't cold.
I stayed as close to an irrigation ditch as I could for as long as I could in case I got to the point where I had to have water.

I have never been so disorientated , confused of exhausted before, ever.

I turned tracking on my onyx, so I could tell which way I was actually heading as I no longer trusted my sense of direction. I wasn't trusting anything my mind was telling me as it felt like I was getting mixed signals from it. 2 more times I went in one direction only to reverse it and head back the other way.
I finally got to the main dirt road, but it was one I didn't recognize and now really began to get anxious.

My back is chronic, yet it was no longer hurting, it went numb. My hips were locking up. My GPS said I still had 2 miles to the truck.
I knew I was in trouble.

I called my wife and told her I needed her to come out where my truck was and follow that road.
Eventually she finds me on the road.
She asks what the heck is going on.

I couldn't explain it
My head was filled with ringing, cloudiness and confusion.
At one point I couldn't even make heads or tales of my onyx map info.
the entire rest of the day I was in a haze.

I removed the clothes I had on and the puffy, under chama hoody and the merino base long sleeve were totaly soaked. I mean twice their weight.
I knew I was dehydrated, yet not enough to risk giardia unless it was a better option than dieing.
lol

I feel it was almost dehydration/ altitude sickess?
But earlier that year...
When I killed my bull (8:00 pm) I stayed on the mountain all night (till 11:30) processing it. it was raining and I had on my outer rain coat.
When I got back to the Ranger to drive the 6 miles back to base camp I was shivering like hypothermia set in.
When I took off my coat I realized I was soaked to the bone, not from rain ,but from sweat. I was again at that first time totally soaked from sweat due to the rain slicker and amount of worked it took to break down the bull.
Yet even in that I never felt cloudy or confused.

I never cramped up, but I did have hip pain (which I always due to a chronic back).
My mouth was dry and I had a hard time speaking to her on the phone. Yet I was salivating and trying to retain all my mouth moisture and not spit it out.

I know this is long, and I am not after you should of, shouldn't have. I am not after sympathy or criticism.... I gave as many details as I can not to bore you but fill you in on what happened.
Has this feeling hit any of you before who have had altitude sickness and or dehydration, panic?
I was only at 7100' and I live at 6000 and am always at close to 10,000.

I never felt panic as I could get on top of ridges and see town about 8 miles away. I knew my general area very well, and there were even homes only 3 miles away from where I was.

Anybody get in this situation and experience this?
I would never do that again without a pack, water, and a lifestraw, and/or some iodine tablets. Sounds like dehydration got to you, but i'm not medical professional, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

You might also just be getting old. I'm only 44, but just shit gets weird quick for me anymore. I get migraines that turned me into a complete retard. Brain doesn't work, and confused doesn't quite state how I feel when it's happening. Never really get much of a headache with 'em. Weird.

You got away with the risk you took this time, but in the future, seriously, make sure you have water, and a means of making safe water from an unsafe source just in case. You can go a while without food, but between exposure, and dehydration, those can get you quick in the right conditions.

Branden

@topslop1
Thank you for being humble and honest enough to share your experience. What a good reminder to all that read of the risks and how quickly things can change.
I have not experienced that exactly, but I have got in a lot of goofy situations due to my own mistakes.
Glad you came to tell your story, and keep going man!

Any tick bites?

edit: could be a thousand different things from a virus/cold to dehydration/low blood sugar, to an allergic reaction or food poisoning.
I didn't recognize anything.
I'm not on meds for blood pressure, though my wife is and I have seen her have panic attacks, and exaggerated heart rates.
I mean very very high heart rates. I see how she is, and I wasn't that, I don't believe.
She even made a comment when we were driving back to my truck, "this is the 2nd time I have had to come recuse you, you are getting too old to hunt alone". To which I heard that, then digested it trying hard to remember that first time, thinking oh bot=y I have a problem here, but I couldn't recall the first time she was referring to, so I said I don't remember a first time, what are talking about. She replied, " I was just checking to make sure you weren't delusional and in your right mind".
Gotta lover, she didn't want to turn me loose until she was satisfied I was ok.

Does what I explained sound like something you have had linked to high HR ?
When she has what we call an event, she just feels it coming on, sits down, gets a cold towel to put on her neck and she is fine. Her mental motor skills seem to work fine.

I have never been so dehydrated that I felt like my BP dropped enough to cause issues.
Maybe I am getting too old to do this solo hunting !!

crap.......

I'll tell you what happened.....it's up to you to believe it.

Get your PSA checked.
It's a blood test.

I didn't recognize anything.
I'm not on meds for blood pressure, though my wife is and I have seen her have panic attacks, and exaggerated heart rates.
I mean very very high heart rates. I see how she is, and I wasn't that, I don't believe.
She even made a comment when we were driving back to my truck, "this is the 2nd time I have had to come recuse you, you are getting too old to hunt alone". To which I heard that, then digested it trying hard to remember that first time, thinking oh bot=y I have a problem here, but I couldn't recall the first time she was referring to, so I said I don't remember a first time, what are talking about. She replied, " I was just checking to make sure you weren't delusional and in your right mind".
Gotta lover, she didn't want to turn me loose until she was satisfied I was ok.

Does what I explained sound like something you have had linked to high HR ?
When she has what we call an event, she just feels it coming on, sits down, gets a cold towel to put on her neck and she is fine. Her mental motor skills seem to work fine.

I’m not a medical professional, but have dealt with (and deal with continuously) issues with close family members who have diabetes, pre-diabetes, or heart conditions…a couple with combinations of those, plus other ailments common to the elderly.

Your condition “sounds” like simple dehydration and/or very low blood sugar…after an adrenalin dump or insulin spike.

Again, not a professional, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I have never been so dehydrated that I felt like my BP dropped enough to cause issues.
Maybe I am getting too old to do this solo hunting !!

crap.......
You will never be too old to do what you enjoy. Every day there are stories of people of all ages dying while doing what they enjoy.
Move your health up to your # 1 priority.
Keep us posted.

Recently my cardio-pulmonary health became compromised. It's a permanent issue. I get Off the Wall consequences that leave me buggered and confused,..., a lot..., too much. I take enough meds to be almost completely convinced that some of them are conflicting a good bit too.

I hear your complaint.

I make a point of staying quite connected with My VA Healthcare Staff. I would have been living up my Primary Care Provider's ass if I had episodes like yours.

We are not Doctors, you need to consult a real one.

Greg

Another one who joined in 2010 and has 96 posts and 6 traction score just stopping by to drop one on us after all these years.

Do elks Glowie?

Why do all of them have accounts created in 2009 or 2010 and between 90 and 100 posts and the same 6 reaction score. It’s like it’s all pre-programmed.

Or something

Sirhr

Lost hunter/hiker/camper/berry picker happens probably once a year here in Idaho. The body usually isn’t found for at least a year.
Edit: maybe I’m exaggerating, but probably once every few years.
No, I bet you are right with at least once a year.
Just a couple years ago the skeletal remains of a guy were found, missing from fishing. Something like 20 years. Found him just off the Salmon River in a small coulee. Back in the day, they figured he'd drowned in the river and washed away. But that guy died there in the coulee from something. Foul play not suspected because he still had his wallet in his pants. At least the family got closure.
That's the other thing that seems to happen once or twice a year...someone long lost is found.
Then, of course, there's Kennewick man. That dude wasn't found for thousands of years.

Another one who joined in 2010 and has 96 posts and 6 traction score just stopping by to drop one on us after all these years.

Do elks Glowie?

Why do all of them have accounts created in 2009 or 2010 and between 90 and 100 posts and the same 6 reaction score. It’s like it’s all pre-programmed.

Or something

Sirhr
Nuked all ready?

Nuked all ready?

He stank like an over-ripe glow fish.

Someone must have come into SH c. 2009-2010 and created dozens or hundreds of sleeper accounts.

Let’s see… that would be months after a certain Kenyan President took over and realigned all government agencies to go after gun owners, Republicans, tea party types. White people.

Maybe there needs to be an examination of memberships… if you are from 2009 - 2010 and have 96 posts and. Reaction score of 6…

You are fake news.

Whenever one of these “new” handles pops up… it’s always the same.

Sirhr

Sirhr

No offense meant to anyone here but I don't know how you guys keep falling for these glowfaggots. This guy seemed pretty obvious to me. EDIT: I think it's because the language used feels so much like it was AI written, especially this hunting story.
The one right now that I'm amazed no one is catching up on is the one that started a tent thread in the armory. That faggot glows from space and everyone in the thread is falling for it. How is it not obvious?

Last edited:
Glow bitch thread but remembered a random story.

I had hypothermia on a mountain hunting in another country do to 35 degrees, a freak rain storm, and 50-80mph gusts with zero cover around in the middle of nowhere once. I was soaked to the bone and got real confused and anxious, I started hyperventilating for a few minutes(I'm sure living at sea level and hunting a mountain played a part).

My brain was so fucked at one point I thought it was a good idea to lean over a sizable cliff with the wind holding me up and I kept trying to take my clothes off because I felt really hot.

5/10 would recommend.

No offense meant to anyone here but I don't know how you guys keep falling for these glowfaggots. This guy seemed pretty obvious to me. EDIT: I think it's because the language used feels so much like it was AI written, especially this hunting story.
The one right now that I'm amazed no one is catching up on is the one that started a tent thread in the armory. That faggot glows from space and everyone in the thread is falling for it. How is it not obvious?
I’d like to think it’s from being good, honest, and trusting people. However, my wife tells me my optimism and at times Pollyannish outlook is only matched by my vitriol when I’m lied to or taken advantage of, and I finally figure it out! LoL

Glow bitch thread but remembered a random story.

I had hypothermia on a mountain hunting in another country do to 35 degrees, a freak rain storm, and 50-80mph gusts with zero cover around in the middle of nowhere once. I was soaked to the bone and got real confused and anxious, I started hyperventilating for a few minutes(I'm sure living at sea level and hunting a mountain played a part).

My brain was so fucked at one point I thought it was a good idea to lean over a sizable cliff with the wind holding me up and I kept trying to take my clothes off because I felt really hot.

5/10 would recommend.
Everyone here knows you don't just feel really hot. You ARE really hot.

• Love
Reactions: akmike47