• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Somthing to screw on my 300 Blk

FNARSHOOTER

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
Ga
I need something to screw on my 8" 300 Blk Barrel while I wait for my can. Something that is useful without breaking the bank. No need for cool factor would rather have a work horse than a painted whore. First shorty build so no clue other than the million day wait for the high dollar taxed stuff. Went the Sig/pistol route to avoid the "can't touch this "

My 10.2" muzzle stops a few inches short of the Spike's FF tube. I went with the YHM 762QD Ti suppressor. It took almost a year to get the paper work back but I am liking it. A SBR 556 upper is next on list.

Well what Can are you waiting on? Did you get threaded or QD?
Exactly, not enough info OP... If you got QD then get a flash suppressor or brake that your suppressor will need anyhow. If thread on, go with either a standard A2 style compensator to keep it cheap, or you can do a Noveske KX3 if you want more functional and don't mind spending the dough.

Screw on .After all the wait and cost no reason not to use it says on except to clean it. KX 3 looks like a winner.

A2 flash hider will do what you want. If you need one let me know and I'll send you one. I have a couple that aren't doing anything but taking up space.
I find the YHM QD suppressors to be most adequate for my needs even though they don't have the glamor of Surefire or TBAC. My only issue is with their damn ugly adaptors! YHM, I hope you're reading this and can figure out how to change that.
Best thing about my 300BLK setup is that the adaptor is covered by the FF tube. I put a stop on the tube to keep me from getting a hand out too far if the suppressor was not on it.

The Troy Claymore:

IMG_3443_1.JPG

Compared to the KX3, the Claymore is shorter, weighs less, and costs less. The Claymore is actually a decent flash suppressor, too, while the KX3 can more accurately be called a flash enhancer.

Does the KAK or the Claymore increase the back pressure like the KX3 does? Would be nice if they do to help cycle unsuppressed subs.

Who makes the sling mount on the above weapon? Intrested in who makes the handstop also.

Ordered A STD (Simple Threaded Device) off of the 300 BLk Forum .Great reviews .Jim Timber owns the company and is great even agreed to leave off the Knurl and Bead Blast it (SS)