• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

We should do a drinking song theme...

<iframe width="1925" height="828" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens
<iframe width="1280" height="716" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This music was before my time but I still like it anyway. When I see these videos, I can't help but think that I was born 40 years too late and how much fun our fathers and grandfathers must have had with women who wanted to act like women.

• Love
I decided that if I posted 3 days in a row without anyone else contributing to the thread then I would let the thread die. I have some videos in the que, so I will dump them all now in this post. EXCEPT for a finale. I never got to some of the genres of music that I listen to and love. I could have gone on for years with all the music. I am impressed with the vast range of music that you all are familiar with... I though I was a rare breed.

Ain't no rock like southern rock.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1173" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
An old piece that speaks of time & life as it goes....

Always enjoyed listening to these ladies.

<iframe width="1280" height="704" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loved watching this lady

Man I love this guy!

He is so funny and has had such a long and successful career. Such a talent at what he does and makes it look so easy. There aren’t many like him and his fan base is limitless. He has stuck to his guns when the going got tough, did not waiver or turn and run. I got together with some close friends of mine who helped out with this project. @1J04 @Threadcutter308 @sirhrmechanic @Veer_G @lowlight @2ndamendfan @abn31c @Alphatreedog @armorpl8chikn @ArmyJerry (where ya at?!!) @Bender @bourbonbent @Loonhunter @CMH @cornhusker86 @Culpeper @Dewey7271 @Fig @Geno C. @Mike Casselton @oneshot86 @powdahound76 @QuickNDirty @Rthur @Spblademaker @Dirty D @THEIS @W54/XM-388

Here he his in his natural environment. The names have been changed to protect the innocence of Patty.

So without further ado... The Muther of all Moderators, the Hardest Working Man in the Ban Business, the Swingingest Dude with a Ban Hammer, Mr. Ban Cat Himself

Ladies and gentlemen...

@Tucker301 ?????

I hope this doesn’t mean I’m uninvited to the party & BBQ! ??????

Man I love this guy!

He is so funny and has had such a long and successful career. Such a talent at what he does and makes it look so easy. There aren’t many like him and his fan base is limitless. He has stuck to his guns when the going got tough, did not waiver or turn and run. I got together with some close friends of mine who helped out with this project. @1J04 @Threadcutter308 @sirhrmechanic @Veer_G @lowlight @2ndamendfan @abn31c @Alphatreedog @armorpl8chikn @ArmyJerry (where ya at?!!) @Bender @bourbonbent @Loonhunter @CMH @cornhusker86 @Culpeper @Dewey7271 @Fig @Geno C. @Mike Casselton @oneshot86 @powdahound76 @QuickNDirty @Rthur @Spblademaker @Dirty D @THEIS @W54/XM-388

Here he his in his natural environment. The names have been changed to protect the innocence of Patty.

So without further ado... The Muther of all Moderators, the Hardest Working Man in the Ban Business, the Swingingest Dude with a Ban Hammer, Mr. Ban Cat Himself

Ladies and gentlemen...

@Tucker301 ?????

The "Ayatollah of rock and rolla"..................me so pissed !

Last edited:
We've barely scratched the drug culture years.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1000" height="750" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: EddieNFL
<iframe width="1000" height="750" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man I love this guy!

Ladies and gentlemen...

@Tucker301 ?????

Absolutely EPIC! ?

Reactions: EddieNFL
One of my favorite Stones tunes.

• Love