• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

This song has a little bit of a creepy aspect to it but why do I like it?

Damn I miss going to Dead Shows! I always thought it was cool for them allow recording and a video recording section at their shows. It has left us with many gems. Remember Pig Pen? Seems like a life time ago. Brings back some great memories.

Damn I miss going to Dead Shows! I always thought it was cool for them allow recording and a video recording section at their shows. It has left us with many gems.
In a way they still do. For the last 10 years or so, every Novomber, they have had 30 Days of the Dead. Every day they put up 1 unreleased song from a concert for download. There is a site with an archive of each year.

😂😂On the weekend I get to working around the house, the yard etc. Always got the music playing. Then it’s, ooh I need to post this on the Hide. Ooh and this one. And this one......I’m swerving all over the place. 😂😂

Reactions: Not a Sniper
Just how I am rolling into this week:

Another version:

Best for last:

Finally made it out to the woods-nothing quite as planned; why would it go as planned?! Something tells me... I come out of this one with some stories (off to an interdasting start). Hoping the fucking bears don't get ahold of me at this rate! :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Moe Ron
Just how I am rolling into this week:

Another version:

Best for last:

Finally made it out to the woods-nothing quite as planned; why would it go as planned?! Something tells me... I come out of this one with some stories (off to an interdasting start). Hoping the fucking bears don't get ahold of me at this rate! :LOL:

Don't forget to check out the master of the telecaster, the iceman Albert Collins.

I’m gonna swerve on over here

I took the other off ramp:

Being honest-first non-Hendrix guy... reckon some effects in there Jimi simply did with his hands.

Thinking back to Rockpalast (the club in Germany)... think the last time thru there-there was a VW Beetle hanging from the ceiling (Ted Nugent). LOL. Fack aging is a bitch. Look no further than Robin and the boys!

Beats the alternatives. An opinion.

And these guys sound great for the date of thee concert. Just saying.

Reactions: Moe Ron
Roy Buchanan along with Danny Galton, two of the greatest players ever. Both with troubled lives and very sad endings.
Oh, and proving once again that the Telecaster is the greatest guitar of all times. 😬😎😂

Reactions: Davo308
Roy Buchanan along with Danny Galton, two of the greatest players ever. Both with troubled lives and very sad endings.
Oh, and proving once again that the Telecaster is the greatest guitar of all times. 😬😎😂

Blackguard tele is where its at.

Stumbled upon this one:

This album was one of the first I purchased as a lad, along with Zep, Sabbath, Fat fingered Theodore and Kiss..... It was also the first concert shirt that I owned with a marijuana leaf on it. LOL. Mom was horrified. "The Devil's lettuce!" :ROFLMAO:

Anyhoo, Foghat was awesome and once I started looking around, came across this one which I haven't seen before (at least that my brain cells recall); watching it now. Lot's of cool folks on this one it seems:

EDIT: Worth watching if you dig the Blues; so many cool things here. This was when Foghat was at their peak (mid-70s) and introduced the Blues as their impetus. Years before SRV or others would do the same. Blues dudes were NOT getting paid or props at this time. Hell, Zeppelin denied their origins-damn shame that.

PS: Am I the only one who HATED those fucking curly input jack cords?! Fucking awful! LOL :LOL: Just sayin'. Who thought THAT was a great idea?!

They should know how to play the blues when you consider that 3 of them were with Savoy Brown right before they started Foghat. Lonesome Dave was defiantly the best lead singer Savoy had IMO.

Last edited:
Pumping out 9mm rounds for a friend that just picked up a new H&K that I need to spend some time with...

Just acquired this, so probably more for the Duane side of things.

Attachments

• IMG_1242[2498].jpg
    IMG_1242[2498].jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 37
SRV in Austin, 1980, Steamboat 1874.

Outside of El Mocambo, this shit was seminal SRV. 1980.... Ozzy left Sabbath, grabbed a dude named Randy Rhodes. Ronnie James Dio joined Sabbath. And SRV was just ripping shit up like NO ones bidness. Crazy shit indeed.

I don't think I ever seen Stevie with a slide-but that shit was spot on!