• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sons of Guns and Red Jacket

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
Looks like the joy ride is over for these guys.

""Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden lost his reality show, his company and his freedom when he was arrested Wednesday on rape charges.
Hayden was booked on an aggravated rape charge at Louisiana's East Baton Rouge Parish jail on Wednesday, pending $200,000 bail, according to jail records.
The arrest comes two weeks after Hayden was released on a $150,000 bond after his arrest on charges of child molestation and a crime against nature, according to Casey Rayborn Hicks, public information director of the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office.
Because of the nature of the arrest, further details on the charges have been sealed by court order.
The Discovery Channel, which did not comment on the first arrest on August 13, immediately canceled Hayden's show when news of Wednesday's arrest broke.
"Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of 'Sons of Guns' and cancel the series," the channel's statement said.
The show is based on Red Jacket Firearms, a custom weapons company Hayden founded and ran in Louisiana. The show ended its fifth season in May.
The gun company posted a statement on its website Wednesday saying it has "initiated and received full legal separation as an entity" from Hayden: "With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments. WE are the Heart and Soul of Red Jacket and will remain steadfast in our commitment to quality and our customers, for years to come."

This is from CNN.

You know, you always have to wonder if the rumors are true or not. But when the police arrest someone after they were release in bail prior, then the look less like rumors and more like fact.

I just want Mr. Hayden to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. I hope that if the allegations are proved by a trier of act, then let him rot. If, however, they are not true, I sure hope he can regain his career. In the media, it appears that perception is reality, and reality is perception.

I hope that this is all something made up by a pissed off ex, otherwise this is a very sad deal for everyone involved

I hared the show. I also hated the people on it. But for the sake of the kids that could be involved I hope it s not true. I would rather have to endure a 24 hour loop of their show. Than to have to here what he did is the truth

Sorry.....but .......resisting the urge.......

This is going to be a game changer!
oh opps them swamp rats can it wrong too ....sorry no offense to one else here ........

As a brit, what is meant by crimes against nature? Obviously I can guess, but may be wrong.