• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Soon - Elite Tactical 3

Good luck,
I’m waiting on a DMR3 under warranty since August, was told late November and just got pushed back to “hopefully late feb 2022”
What happened to cause you to send it in for warranty? I bought one of the first batches back in August when they first came out. Haven’t had a chance to use it much, but the few times I have it seemed to be a solid scope. I replaced a 5-20 HD SWFA with the DMR3 after having good luck with a few LRTS’.

Funnily enough it was actually a LRHS I sent back but it can’t be repaired and being discontinued it’s not replaceable.
I think I’m getting a pretty good deal.
It was a bit of an ordeal to get a response from Bushnell and the member on the hide just dismissed me to another account which never got back to me, In The end the distributor is looking after me.

The complete internals came out when I was turning the elevation turret on my LRHS

And who has the XRS III for sale? I can't seem to find one. I'm assuming, BigJim, you'd pick the Bushy over the Leupold MK5 HD? I'm getting ready to pick up 1 more scope and.....

GAP got a small batch around the time the team shooters for Bushnell got them, but the GAP batch is already sold out. I haven't heard an updated ETA on when the first big production batch will be available, unfortunately. When they show up, the Bushnell website and GA Precision will be the first to have them.

And who has the XRS III for sale? I can't seem to find one. I'm assuming, BigJim, you'd pick the Bushy over the Leupold MK5 HD? I'm getting ready to pick up 1 more scope and.....
Really, all of the ~$2k scopes I tested this year excel at something and are probably the best choice for some subset of consumers. I didn't feel any of them were just flat out beaten in all respects or hands down the best though certainly I think some will appeal to, and be the right scope for, more customers than others and that Bushy will be happy with it's market share. Between the XRS III and the Leupold MK5 HD, the comparison comes down to weight, length, reticles, and optical performance. The Bushy has the best optical performance in the price class and so being an optics snob I tend to basically like it best. It is also shorter than the Leo though I personally could not give two shits how short a scope is. Both the Leo and Bushy sport bespoke reticles from PRS badasses. I prefer the one in the Leo though don't love or hate either. I actually liked the Minox LR's reticle best of the group. Some people are going to pick one of these scopes simply based on a reticle that speaks to them and their choice won't be wrong. The Leo is hella light and has locking turrets. It makes a great crossover hunting scope whereas no others do. It is going to be the right choice for a lot of buyers based on this fact.

The bottom line is that to pick the right one of these ~$2k scopes for you will be a choice I can't just make for you. It matters what aspects of performance matter most for your application and what reticle you can get down with.

THANKS for your reply. I'm looking for the best optical performance, reticle is secondary (by alot) and I don't give two tinkers damn about size, weight,etc. Now, I just have to find a XRS III.

I’ve bought the last 2 DMR3s left here headed to Australia due end February 2022. Owned 4 elites. Really enjoy them for price and value for money. Was thinking of getting a S&B 5-20 ultra short but how can you justify that when I can get 2 of these beauties for less than one of those (over 5K here in Oz). I mainly shoot 5-800metres max too so these will kill it. Cheers 🤙🏼

Reactions: lash
Thank you! Merry Christmas to me...
I'm not LEO or military and I received $170.00 discount when I placed my order. No coupon or code needed. What a great deal!
Yeah I seen that huge discount on them and dmr3

Well if any of you that have it wanna trade that bushnell for a Vortex 4.5-27 in an RRS mount, you just let me know(;(;

Took a gamble like Columbus.....ordered one! Like I said, the Elite Tactical that I bought on close out is great.....especially for what I paid for it.

BTW....there is no mention of time frame on the website, or order.

Why are you getting rid of your ZCO?

Honestly just too nice for me. It's definitely the best I've ever looked through, but unnecessarily so, for me anyway. I haven't found a situation where I could take a shot with my ZCO but not with my XTR3, or other ~2K class scope. I'm sure if I shot more, and in more varying conditions, I could find more reason to keep it, but I'm a lowly fair weather hobby shooter.

When I ordered mine, it says in the specs, no caps included. Won't know which ones to use till it arrives. Good luck.

Was told 70 XRS3 left, apparently enough to get them through Xmas, next shipment scheduled for late March. Guy I spoke with didn't know about caps though.

@Schw15 or other kind soul with one in hand - would you measure the outer eyepiece and objective for caps? Hoping some existing Tenebraex will fit it...

Was told 70 XRS3 left, apparently enough to get them through Xmas, next shipment scheduled for late March. Guy I spoke with didn't know about caps though.

@Schw15 or other kind soul with one in hand - would you measure the outer eyepiece and objective for caps? Hoping some existing Tenebraex will fit it...
Yes I will might be tomorrow or so. I know when I asked earlier in the thread I was told none would fit and I never even dug into been busy. You won't be disappointed in the scope very impressed by it

YES!! Thanks for the heads up. Gave up looking on their website on Cyber monday with no XRS 3 in stock. Not to mention spending over 4gs on black friday/cyber monday shit. But, with two Nucleus actions headed my way, I really, really needed another scope. Been waiting forever for this one.

Just got one. Nice discount as well. Been really waiting to get one of these. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the heads up

Reactions: Christoph
If you're thinking about grabbing a DMR3 or XRS3 I would suggest not delaying. They're both currently in stock but it's hard to say for how long.

DSF4451_sml.jpg
DSF4650_sml.jpg

Last edited:
If you're thinking about grabbing a DMR3 or XRS3 I would suggest not delaying as the site's 10% promo doesn't have much time left. They're both currently in stock but it's hard to say for how long.

Bought one yesterday - noticed on your site that you guys also own Butler Creek. No caps included with scope, and no mention of caps listed that fit? :ROFLMAO: Can you guys help on this? At least outer dimensions of eyepiece and objective if not part numbers for low/med/high pricepoint caps.

• Haha
Reactions: db2000 and Schw15
Thank you! Merry Christmas to me...
I'm not LEO or military and I received $170.00 discount when I placed my order. No coupon or code needed. What a great deal!
I just went through the check out process and didn't see a discount... Did you have to create an account? I'm a buyer at $1530, but at 1,700 I'll likely wait for sales at distributors/retailers.

Anyone else seeing the discount?

I just went through the check out process and didn't see a discount... Did you have to create an account? I'm a buyer at $1530, but at 1,700 I'll likely wait for sales at distributors/retailers.

You would’ve seen it automatically without creating an account. Likely gone. The Team said yesterday to hurry, it wouldn’t last. Maybe call and ask if they’d help you out.

I could see the discount code 2 days ago when the scope was added to the cart.

I can’t see the discount code today. Must have been a temporary code.

It looks like the 10% sale no longer applies to the Elite Tactical line.

Mine arrives Sunday - I'm expecting to send it back after I check it out. If that is indeed the case, and you want it instead for my cost, no problem.

If you have OnX elite you get 25% off. Might want to look that way.

Ends up about ~1300 instead of 1530.

Reactions: Thorbeast
Why are you expecting to send it back? You know something we don't?

Why are you expecting to send it back? You know something we don't?

No, I think I wrote the "on-paper" pros and cons vs the XTR3 above. So, unless this scope is clearly optically better, I'll probably stick with XTR3's - either the old model, or the ones being released "soon" :ROFLMAO: .

If you're thinking about grabbing a DMR3 or XRS3 I would suggest not delaying. They're both currently in stock but it's hard to say for how long.

View attachment 7757048View attachment 7757047
Just received my XRS3 and everything listed as included was in the box. My only small gripe is that there was no sticker. Received one with my XRS2. Is there anywhere on your site to order a Bushnell Elite sticker? Kinda a sticker guy. Looking forward to getting the scope out and check it out. Thanks again.

Thanks again for the heads up. Ordered on Wednesday with the 10% off and received today. That was quick. Good job RCBS. Now some rings and I can start comparing it to my XRS2.
The xrs3 blows the xrs2 out of water in my opinion

I just got mine. After 6 months of warranty waiting (with no scope) , I'm thoroughly underwelmed. I was hoping this XRS3 was going to prevent me from buying a Mark5, but it does not appear that way.

Bushnell has failed me so many times, that I don't think ill ever let this scope or anything they produce, be my main squeeze.

I just got mine. After 6 months of warranty waiting (with no scope) , I'm thoroughly underwelmed. I was hoping this XRS3 was going to prevent me from buying a Mark5, but it does not appear that way.

Bushnell has failed me so many times, that I don't think ill ever let this scope or anything they produce, be my main squeeze.
What don't you like about it? Because I think the xrs3 is great glass

I honestly think you are that ONE guy.