• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sooo, What Do You Take With You When Told To Go ?

PistonPete

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2009
Somewhere in the desert S.W.
in the event of flooding, i was wondering what does a person take with them when told by "authorities" to leave as if they will never return ?

i hope and pray that no one here is affected by these "historical" floods.

it really pisses me off that they (whom ever "they" are) build these levees and dams to protect the people and their property then open the flood gates to flood thousands of acres of farm land to "protect" some cities, i say FUCK the cities ! it is the farm land that produce food for the nation, and families who are affected by these floods who need protected.

is there anyone here affected by these floods ??

Re: Sooo, What Do You Take With You When Told To Go ?

If it makes the food prices climb even higher then probably everyone is affected.....

Getting pissed about a major Mother Nature event is working how well for you?

Did it ever occur to you that this particular event might just surpass what the dams and levees were designed to do, and that this exceeds the scope of of anything experienced so far, and that the dams and levees have worked pretty damn (pun there) good so far?

If you can rectify the situation, make it go away, or otherwise do a better job than "they", then by all means please carry on....

Maybe you can step up and stop the next wave of record making tornados that comes through.......

The core of engineers are a bunch of fucking idiots plain and simple. Five years ago they took all our water to keep the god damn barges going down south. Now we have all resivors(peck,sak,oahe,sharpe,fc) at full and these as clowns just dont understand where all the runoff and snow is coming from. Maybe if the lazy fucks would have gotten out of the office in the last 5 months to see all the snow from mt,nd,sd, and such they might have not been surprised. They could fuck up a wet dream as in 4 years i bet we have all out water drained agin while they flush all the smelt through the damn right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it makes the food prices climb even higher then probably everyone is affected.....

Did it ever occur to you that this particular event might just surpass what the dams and levees were designed to do, and that this exceeds the scope of of anything experienced so far, and that the dams and levees have worked pretty damn (pun there) good so far?

If you can rectify the situation, make it go away, or otherwise do a better job than "they", then by all means please carry on....

Maybe you can step up and stop the next wave of record making tornados that comes through....... </div></div>

after reading your note several times, i have decided your note is a personal attack on me so<span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> FUCK YOU </span></span> try sticking to the content of the note and go attack "THEY" !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it makes the food prices climb even higher then probably everyone is affected.....

Maybe you can step up and stop the next wave of record making tornados that comes through....... </div></div>

Good post.

PP, if you can do such a good job, go do it yourself, the people who manage the damns arent on the ball as another poster said. But if you care/worry about it so much, go do something about it, and dont sit here bitching when you have no dog in the fight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it makes the food prices climb even higher then probably everyone is affected.....

after reading your note several times, i have decided your note is a personal attack on me so<span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> FUCK YOU </span></span> try sticking to the content of the note and go attack "THEY" !!!! </div></div>

I mean seriously mods..... when are you going to ban this guy? He puts up bullshit posts and then baits people into answering them so he can go crazy with his red font and large letters. Breaking the RULES yet again.

Foul language is the tool of the less educated "Pete".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it makes the food prices climb even higher then probably everyone is affected.....

after reading your note several times, i have decided your note is a personal attack on me so<span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"> FUCK YOU </span></span> try sticking to the content of the note and go attack "THEY" !!!! </div></div>

I mean seriously mods..... when are you going to ban this guy? He puts up bullshit posts and then baits people into answering them so he can go crazy with his red font and large letters. Breaking the RULES yet again.

Foul language is the tool of the less educated "Pete". </div></div>

Some people are just a turd that wont flush.

On Monday of last week, I was banned for three days for "attacking" another member. I wonder if anything will happen to THIS guy...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He puts up bullshit posts and then baits people into answering them so he can go crazy with his red font and large letters.</div></div>

I have to call you out on this. You are misleading and out of line because you clearly know that Pete usually rants with big blue font
laugh.gif

you know its too bad that this thread took this turn. I was really looking forward to compare what is in others "go" bag as to what I have preped.