• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sooo....Who sells a real 1/2" moa AR Upper?

Re: Sooo....Who sells a real 1/2" moa AR Upper?

I got a Centurion Arms SPR upper mated to a RRA lower. It shoots 1/2'' MOA with Silver State Armory 77gr ammo.

mark12.png

mark12b.png

mark12c.png

Highly recommend Centurion Arms. I waited nine months on the waiting list, but its worth every penny spent.

I have a Les Baer and Jp Enterprises CTR-02 in 6.5 Grendel and both shoot stupid small groups.

Thanks guys,for all the input !

Predator custom shop built my spr ish in 556 with a rock creek stainless hbar 18" and it has shot .388 with 77 gr bk hills. Follow the link on my Sig line you won't be disappointed.

When Clark came out with the "Gator", it was supposed to shoot 1/2" at 100 yards. I bought one, and two friends also bought them. The best I've got out of mine at 100 yards is 3/4", but, the same load also shoots 3/4"at 200 yards.

I shot both of my friend's "Gators", and easily got 1/2" groups at 100 yards.
Is Clark the manufacturer? If not, who is? Thanks!

I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer. The person you asked hasn't logged into the site in almost 10 years. Stranger things can happen, though. Like old accounts that just started to post.
I appreciate the heads up! Have a great week! Merry Christmas!

Lol, I did learn in 13+ years.... It is hard to just buy a 1/2 MOA upper.

To many other factors involved. Ammo, the trigger monkey, etc....

Whom ever resurrected the thread, Thanks for reminding me how naive I was. Lol

Just like the title says,(using good quality ammo) I'd appreciate real life experience.

I've been strongly considering the 20"/13.2 handguard LaRue Stealth. That configuration suits my "needs" very well.
Are you a real 1/2" shoot? Is your ammo 1/2" capable?

Most aren't & isn't.

MM

This is a Compass Lake upper on a Aero lower with a Laure trigger. This is the first group I shot with Federal 168 match. It ain’t a .5 group, yet, but it will be with more trigger time

Attachments

• B1C1E4F9-8A54-4D14-8BA2-A4822C8CED95.jpeg
    B1C1E4F9-8A54-4D14-8BA2-A4822C8CED95.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 17
Are you a real 1/2" shoot? Is your ammo 1/2" capable?

Most aren't & isn't.

MM
I hear what you are sayin', and that is what my previous / current last post is kinda saying.

On good days... yes I can. Those days can be far and few between however, Lol ... And that took lots of practice.
10rds , 100yds, 22" Criterion, 6.5CM, bagged, benched, no barrel cool downs...etc
I do seem to get to giddy and throw a flier.
I have learned how important , bench form matters, parallax matters, ammo matters, wind matters... Oddly, ( Lol ) as many others have taught us all...the whole big picture is all important.

The 2 LFAR's I assembled.
Buying a great precision upper helps me to see what I can do wrong on so many levels... but that same upper won't fix poor marksmanship.
bcs1wiqa-606179.jpg
IMG_3106_JPG-860403.jpg

Not 1/2MOA, but still good enough for me. 308 LFAR, 10rds, 18" Criterion

Note that flier, Lol

And This was part luck and part I can't believe I did it, 100yds 20" 77gr... first shot.
Indoor 100yd range.
Still pretty proud of it.

Does any of this say I am done learning , Hell No.
IMG_1588 (2).jpg

I hear what you are sayin', and that is what my previous / current last post is kinda saying.

On good days... yes I can. Those days can be far and few between however, Lol ... And that took lots of practice.
10rds , 100yds, 22" Criterion, 6.5CM, bagged, benched, no barrel cool downs...etc
I do seem to get to giddy and throw a flier.
I have learned how important , bench form matters, parallax matters, ammo matters, wind matters... Oddly, ( Lol ) as many others have taught us all...the whole big picture is all important.

The 2 LFAR's I assembled.
Buying a great precision upper helps me to see what I can do wrong on so many levels... but that same upper won't fix poor marksmanship.View attachment 8300516View attachment 8300519

Not 1/2MOA, but still good enough for me. 308 LFAR, 10rds, 18" Criterion

Note that flier, Lol

And This was part luck and part I can't believe I did it, 100yds 20" 77gr... first shot.
Indoor 100yd range.
Still pretty proud of it.

Does any of this say I am done learning , Hell No.
View attachment 8300520

That's plenty good enough for any purpose other than innanet bragging.....................

Others may have a different view.

MM

Reactions: bfoosh006