• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So's who's ready for some college Fball?

Hi,

Can someone loan LSU a Defense........??
A Tigers Team where the offense is better than the defense is like a fish out of water for die hard LSU'er....

Sincerely,
Theis
3BF13093-6BB7-437D-ADBC-25BC62BD61DE.gif

Bayou Bengal's must think they have moved into the big12. They way they can attack opposing D in the middle at will is scary. Once teams figure this out will they be able to attack the edges at will? And while I understand this is not LSU of 10 years ago, where is the running game? How are they going to control a game without pounding on the ground off tackle? Havent seen speed on the edge either, soft D have run them down.

But, they did sit 7 starters yesterday, 4 hurt and 3 no reason given. There is no pass rush without a stunt blitz. They are soft up the middle. Back end is still solid. Lacking depth and get soft in in drives and late in the games.

Hi,

Can someone loan LSU a Defense........??
A Tigers Team where the offense is better than the defense is like a fish out of water for die hard LSU'er....

Sincerely,
Theis

Auburn 14, Kinky Latent Boots 3 ...

Undoubtedly the halftime show will be absolutely FABULOUS!

Auburn 14, Kinky Latent Boots 3 ...

Undoubtedly the halftime show will be absolutely FABULOUS!
Bo gotta lotta learnin, but we found a way. Dad and I started a tab on wide open TD passes missed starting with Oregon...Schwartz and Hastings made 9 and 10....and can't recall the receiver on the one he missed in the 4th, but that was not a blown TD, but woulda kept us from punting. Crazy if he's on the run or leading a guy to a hash he is lethal, but don't give him a guy who just tore the top off the defense and is 5 yards clear of the DB with nothing but end zone in sight he will miss 8 yards over his head! Those nervous feet have a lot more time than he thinks to get set and step into the deep balls the protection was there for both missed deep. C'mon Bo we love ya kid!

WDE.

Last edited:
Bo gotta lotta learnin, but we found a way. Dad and I started a tab on wide open TD passes missed starting with Oregon...Schwartz and Hastings made 9 and 10....and can't recall the receiver on the one he missed in the 4th, but that was not a blown TD, but woulda kept us from punting. Crazy if he's on the run or leading a guy to a hash he is lethal, but don't give him a guy who just tore the top off the defense and is 5 yards clear of the DB with nothing but end zone in sight he will miss 8 yards over his head! Those nervous feet have a lot more time than he thinks to get set and step into the deep balls the protection was there for both missed deep. C'mon Bo we love ya kid!

WDE.

That about sums it up. Seems over-psyched on the long ball because he's afraid of delivering it to their secondary. And he needs to learn the hard lesson of when to just eat it and take a loss if the pocket collapses with no exit. I'm confident that he will improve.

That about sums it up. Seems over-psyched on the long ball because he's afraid of delivering it to their secondary. And he needs to learn the hard lesson of when to just eat it and take a loss if the pocket collapses with no exit. I'm confident that he will improve.
These are thing he can learn though......film review with Dillingham. He has legs which are essential to get any zone read humming.....and Whitlow for the first time showed patience waiting for blocks to further develop he looked like Kerryon! First few games he had his head down full tilt into back of guards/tackles for negative yardage, now he's patient and poof....holes appear. I swear it looked like he almost froze to a dead stop on a few of those big 4th Q runs. Do you ever wonder why Canella isn't targeted more? He must be 2nd or 3rd read and never seen......if i saw that guy in man coverage he'd be my #1 he catches everything!

Last edited: