• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOTECH HHH w/ Modular Sternum Strap-Pics!!!

Shibumi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2004
Las Vegas
Here are the pics of the SOTECH HHH with the Modular Sternum Straps. It helps keep the shoulder straps together. Small detail, but works great to keep everything unnoticed, and an integral part of the shooter.

9-1.jpg

11.jpg

9-1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

We now have them for $175.00 in Coyote Brown, in stock.

Re: SOTECH HHH w/ Modular Sternum Strap-Pics!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phil,

At that price does it come with the belt?</div></div>

I'm not Phil...but I'm guessing that's the price with PPB included, given the price of the independent pieces. If I remember correctly, the original HHH was around $120'ish without the belt...so $175 upgraded with the belt seems appropriate.

I want one...badly.

The price for the ENTIRE rig is $175.00 American.
No Euros at this rate.
Team Blaster recommended the changes and gave me the idea for the rig, so the Hide gets the low price.
Get them while they are in stock.
Any questions, call me on my cell. If I don't answer it is due to herding aliens.

Phil looks like nice improvement over the original ones we got. Is there any way to make mods to our existing ones. Looks like they shortened up the straps and made D-rings bigger so hydration mouthpiece can slip through.

Is the chest strap integral or can it be attached to our existing ones?

Thanks
Don

Phil, just wondering in questions above if upgrade mods can be made to out existing kits, or do we need to ditch em and get new one.

Thanks
Don

Phil,

Any foilage hydration harnesses in stock> The foilage belt works great but I have already over loaded it like the CB system.

Thanks
Pat

The Modular Sternum Strap can adapt to anything MOLLE.

Mt. Goat,
All we currently offer is CB.
Sorry..