• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Southern Washington, Northern Oregon

i have never used arm list But if you use PayPal you can use the option for a normal purchase that gives you protection. You just have to add 3%. Tell him your going to do that and see what he says. Where in Washington, tell him you want to meet him and check it out first. Try to get a feel for if it’s legit or not, by his answers

20200425_145202.jpg

Reactions: UpSideDown
Hey guys I’m new to the hide and live in Oregons mid valley. Work construction in Portland mostly I’ve been a hunter for most of my adult life and trying to get to be a better shooter and learn long range. Been shooting the same old 300wsm with a Leupold vxlll using hold overs for 10 years and finally have a nice new gun and scope on order should be here first of June. I’m always interested in learning new perspectives and upgrading my skills. Looks like you guys shoot allot of landings like me. If your ever having a get together I’d be interested in joining, or if anyone is looking for spots I know a few

Reactions: Foxhound
Hey guys I’m new to the hide and live in Oregons mid valley. Work construction in Portland mostly I’ve been a hunter for most of my adult life and trying to get to be a better shooter and learn long range. Been shooting the same old 300wsm with a Leupold vxlll using hold overs for 10 years and finally have a nice new gun and scope on order should be here first of June. I’m always interested in learning new perspectives and upgrading my skills. Looks like you guys shoot allot of landings like me. If your ever having a get together I’d be interested in joining, or if anyone is looking for spots I know a few
What site you on in Portland? I'm out at Intel for Ness Campbell.

I'm a member at tri county gun club and would be happy to take anyone to check it out or do some shooting.
I also have a decent spot about 30 minutes west of me (I live in Hillsboro) that has 600-800-1000 all easily accessible.
Shoot me a message if you want to get out.
If anybody on here has a mile somewhere please let a guy know. Been searching for a while.

Reactions: Foxhound
I'm a member at tri county gun club and would be happy to take anyone to check it out or do some shooting.
I also have a decent spot about 30 minutes west of me (I live in Hillsboro) that has 600-800-1000 all easily accessible.
Shoot me a message if you want to get out.
If anybody on here has a mile somewhere please let a guy know. Been searching for a while.
Lol
I know of a few mile spots close to you.
A few of us might be meeting up there this Saturday

Lol
I know of a few mile spots close to you.
A few of us might be meeting up there this Saturday
Yeah I'm somewhat new to the area having moved here from Newport so I'm still trying to find more good spots.
I would love to get out there and take a few pokes at a mile.

Doing good, we’re in Tigard. If anyone needs help feel free to reach out.