• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Southwest Shooters?

cameljockey230

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2023
NorCal
Are the guys shooting in SoCal still around?
Haven't heard of a single match this year has anyone else?
Was going to drive down there years ago but didn't want all the turmoil that was happening at that time.

Last edited:
We tried SoCal for the 2022 3K but did not get the sign-ups needed. If enough folks were interested we could run the 2024 3K there. PM me if you are interested.

SouthWest ULR may still be shooting in SoCal but their website appears gone and their FB page is "closed group". Try contacting them thru their FB page - by requesting membership - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1021525754673338/ .

Good luck.

The guy who sets the targets and hit lights has had some issues so we have not had any matches. I know if we could do a Socal match I would put it up on the SWURL and we could get at least 10 shooters. My issue is for MAY, JUNE JULY it would need to be a Saturday match I work Sundays right now.

Reactions: SERE8541