Spartan Precision Valhalla Bipod... what say you?

Jimmy D in AK

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
Alaska (AK)
Hey Fellas,

a buddy of mine from Norway sent me a bipod to check out, never heard of it before... Spartan Precision “Valhalla” bipod. Seems quite legit and solid as all Hell, anyone have any range/match/field experience with one?F4D58EA5-0017-4E57-9F15-4F9E751F8B3A.jpeg

alwaywatchyoursix

Extra Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2017
Folsom, CA
Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy D in AK

Newbie2020

Mmmyeah...whatever
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Amarillo
I see it now, there’s a cant locking lever on the lower side of the center piece.

tag_heuer

Lead Farmer and Garbage Collector
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
NOR CAL
I’ve carried their bipods for a while. I carried it operationally. Ive had two break on me. I think the the concept is fantastic, just not quite there yet with reliability. The price is another thing too. Way too high.

Reactions: Jimmy D in AK

tag_heuer

Lead Farmer and Garbage Collector
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
NOR CAL
What broke on the bipods?
On the Spartan 300, there is button to unlock the bipod so it unfolds from the rifle. I used the bipod for a few months, when i Went to deploy it, the legs were loose and it did not engage. I sent it back for a new one. Within a week, same thing. i deployed it on the hood of a vehicle behind an engine block to have the long eye on a window of a house. It was something this bipod should have been able to handle. When it mattered. It failed me.
I will have this in the back of my mind, so I dont use their products anymore. Like I said before, the concept is fantastic. It’s Reliability just isn’t there yet. 9BF89B16-4461-4ACD-B9D9-23CE57557A2C.jpeg

Reactions: Gil P.

MrSwede

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
NJ
Ive got one on my TRG22. Weighs next to nothing, cant lock, exchangable legs. I like it.

Reactions: Gil P.