• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Edition Covers

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
I had some prototype covers screened with our Skull/Rifles Logo. They came out nice. If there is interest, we can have a bunch done. Thank you all for supporting AmericanSnipers.org with your Data Book purchases. Mark & The Crew

DSCN3045web.jpg

DSCN3062web.jpg

Re: Special Edition Covers

Great new look, I would like to see that in the full line up. Hope everyone agrees.

I like'm. I'll order a couple if you produce them....in multicam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like'm. I'll order a couple if you produce them....in multicam. </div></div>

I'd be in as well!

I am going to keep the cost the same as the plain ones for the introductory offering. You can send in your old ones to have screened, just send me return postage. I am having a screen run done 2/9/11 and another one in about 8 weeks. Everyone who has seen these covers in person wants them, so this is definitely a 'go' for two or more large QTY screen runs this year. Thank you. Mark & The Crew

VERY nice. If you needed someone to test those covers for free I think I could help you with that
wink.gif

Looks nice Mark.

Might put in an order for more sheets and a new book as a gift for someone
smile.gif

Mark,
Any idea when you will have them available on the web site? I'd like one also.

First batch of covers got done this afternoon, but I am leaving to volunteer help for the Phoenix match in about 12 hours, so I hope to get them on the site early next week when I get back.

If you order a kit this weekend and then send me an email asking for the skull logo on outer zipper cover, I will ship it Tuesday.

On the multicam covers, no two are alike, because the camo pattern comes through the skull's face and they all take on a different appearance. The logo is easiet to see on the coyote tan ones for the full size books, and the 'faded olive' ones for the mini books (this color isn't on the website yet).

I am also getting premium covers in Desert Marpat stitched up by Nick at Grand River Tactical, and I will be screening some of these. Those Marpat ones will available in a couple months..

Thanks for the feedback. Mark & The Crew

DSCN3323web.jpg

new to the team, and soaking up the knowledge like a sponge. how do i go about getting one of your covers, and what is the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spts05</div><div class="ubbcode-body">new to the team, and soaking up the knowledge like a sponge. how do i go about getting one of your covers, and what is the price. </div></div>

Click the link in his sig to his website.

Good luck,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be ordering a kit next week as I have already blown my weekly budget on handloading supplies. DAMNIT. </div></div>

Good buy me one while you're at it money bags
wink.gif
lol jk

I'm depating between this cover and more a-maxes since they seem to be so hard to find right now.... If only I was made of money.

Storm produces a GREAT product and I will be writing a review of thier data book after the first competition I get to.

Good luck,
Merritt