• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Pricing on Machine Work

Deep South Tactical

Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2010
    Mississippi
    www.deepsouthtactical.com
    I have been thinking for a while about doing this. First off let me say this: SnipersHide has really helped grow our business. I would like to return the favor and this is one way I can do it. Maybe this will help some people. You will, like always, get your barrel indicated within .0001 before any machine work is done and will also have our 3/8” guarantee with a quality barrel. I will leave this up for a while and see how it goes. Thanks again everyone.

Barrel chamber and muzzle threaded $300.

Remington action truing $100

Stock bedding $150

Remington bolt knob (knob included) $75.

Do you do barrel and bolt fluting? Bolt timing?

Having only ever had the people who put the gun together make me a barrel I know little to nothing about having a barrel made , but I am wondering type of barrels do you use , can you use , do you make your own? how would I go about having one I guess the word is spun or made do you have a pricing guide ? sorry if that's a lot of newbe question I am very new to all this .

Having only ever had the people who put the gun together make me a barrel I know little to nothing about having a barrel made , but I am wondering type of barrels do you use , can you use , do you make your own? how would I go about having one I guess the word is spun or made do you have a pricing guide ? sorry if that's a lot of newbe question I am very new to all this .
    There is nothing wrong with being new. At one point everyone here was new to this. Give us a call at the shop. 769-252-0010. We can walk you through the whole process. Thanks David.

David at Deep South Tactical hooked me up on 3 barrels in less than 2 weeks.
    Going to pick them up tomorrow, Friday...
    Zeus Action here Tuesday...
    Great customer service from the whole gang..

Got my barrels Friday, the machine work was excellent, got my CBTO measurements and loaded up some rounds to break in barrels.
    Zeus will be here Tuesday...

David and Nick at Deep South Tactical are top notch. Excellent work on my barrels, very nice shop. Really liked it a lot.

Thanks David for the hospitality, me and my wife enjoyed the time you spent with us, thanks for the tour.

021B8BC7-1938-40D2-B8BC-511D67359A0A.jpeg
    FAC0D27F-3D5E-46E3-BF38-64B96CFF3227.jpeg
    494D5F5C-5B86-432E-BA8D-DF2C3595595D.jpeg

Got my barrels Friday, the machine work was excellent, got my CBTO measurements and loaded up some rounds to break in barrels.
    Zeus will be here Tuesday...

David and Nick at Deep South Tactical are top notch. Excellent work on my barrels, very nice shop. Really liked it a lot.

Thanks David for the hospitality, me and my wife enjoyed the time you spent with us, thanks for the tour.

View attachment 7568914View attachment 7568917View attachment 7568918
    Your welcome. Thank you for the support,we really appreciate it!

I'd like to chime in on my experience with Deep South. I contacted them and told them what I was wanting and we got on the same page. I sent a barreled action to him and about a week and half after he got it I had is back. Looks nice, clean machine work. Shot it today, 4 different types of ammo and nothing bigger than .67 moa. Less than 20 rounds on a fresh barrel. I have no doubt things will tighten up. I was shooting off a loose bipod and a scope I aint a fan of.

I say they are good to go at a great price.

Last edited:
    I'd like to chime in on my experience with Deep South. I contacted them and told them what I was wanting and we got on the same page. I sent a barreled action to him and anout a week and half after he got it I had is back. Looks nice clean machine work. Shot it today, 4 different types of ammo and nothing bigger than .67 moa. Less than 20 rounds on a fresh barrel. I have no doubt things will tighten up. I was shooting off a loose bipod and a scope I aint a fan of.

I say they are good to go at a great price.

Rem 700 Action trued up and a barrel installed and chambered.
    Awesome! Thanks!

Deep South:

What is the time frame for this special?

Thanks in advance. C.S.

Well after some requests we are going to add Bergara shouldered barrels to the list. Just finished this program up this evening. Also a customer called and requested a prefit for his Bergara. He was looking for a barrel nut design and said no one offered it. I guess we will call it a Bergarage. Lol. Pics coming this week on it.

Attachments

• E7A74921-9294-4ECA-A602-BF62B83E2F02.jpeg
      E7A74921-9294-4ECA-A602-BF62B83E2F02.jpeg
      353.7 KB · Views: 134
    What bolt knob do you use for the installs? Any chance you do bolt fluting as well? Also you happen to have a bartlein or Krueger blank in 224 around an M24 contour in stock, preferably a 7 twist?