• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms SPF: ARC Nucleus, RH, SA, 223 & Valkyrie bolt heads

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
SPF 1/16

Up for sale is an ARC Nucleus short action with 30 MOA scope rail and 0.378” (223) or 0.422” (PPC/Valkyrie) bolt head.

I’ve ran about 4k rounds of 223AI through this action and it’s been totally solid… only selling because I decided to try an Archimedes and like it a bit better than the Nucleus.

It’s still in excellent, near new shape other than a bit of coloring wear on the black nitrided surfaces at the typical wear & contact points (tail of bolt body, contact surfaces on lugs, camming interface on bolt handle, etc.)

Bolt & firing pin takedown hardware is included. Also included are a spare firing pin castle nut and washer (these are very easy to launch into oblivion if you slip while changing the firing pin spring), and a spare bolt lock plunger, spring, and screw. Also included are 16#, 19#, and 25# firing pin springs. I’ve experienced zero ignition failures with Remington 7.5 primers using the 16# spring other than one piece of brass that had the primer pocket cut way too deep so the firing pin barely even touched it; my 223AI Tikka T3 wouldn’t even leave a mark on that primer either. The 19# spring is currently installed.

Also available are several different bolt knobs—standard knurled, short barbell, long barbell, and Egg. I also have a 0.422” bolt head available for a 224 Valkyrie or PPC build.

Asking $800 shipped and insured for the action with 1 bolt head of your choice, the spare firing pin springs/castle nut & washer/bolt lock parts, and 1 bolt knob of your choice.
Add $25 for each extra bolt knob
Add $175 for the second bolt head
Or $1000 shipped & insured for everything

Please PM for contact. Not looking for any trades at this time and don't want to split up or sell any parts until the action sells, sorry. Payment via USPS MO, check (will ship when it clears), paypal (F&F or you cover the fees.) I can ship as an individual to your FFL with a copy of my driver’s license, or I can ship from my local FFL to your FFL. Thanks!

sanuke1.jpg

sanuke2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BLKWLFK9