• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*spoiler alert* We have Godless communists within the republican party: change my mind

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona

From the article:

"Speaker Mike Johnson delivered a presentation at a weekend GOP retreat that — although it was billed as a map to keeping the House majority — took on a surprisingly religious tone, according to two people in the room.

Johnson’s private remarks to a small group of Republican lawmakers at Miami’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel over the weekend alarmed both people, who addressed the speech on condition of anonymity. Rather than outlining a specific plan to hold and grow the majority, these people said, Johnson effectively delivered a sermon.

The Louisiana Republican showed slides to the members of his Elected Leadership Committee (ELC) team in a bid to tout the party’s prospects of hanging onto its two-seat majority in November. Johnson, a devout Christian, attempted to rally the group by discussing moral decline in America — focusing on declining church membership and the nation’s shrinking religious identity, according to both people in the room.

The speaker contended that when one doesn’t have God in their life, the government or “state” will become their guide, referring back to Bible verses, both people said. They added that the approach fell flat among some in the room."

The article continues on of you follow the above link.

Clown 🤡 world 🌎

I don't practice religion, almost never pray, but I consider myself a Christian anyway. I have acquaintances who are to the left politically who think I'm an atheist. That said- there's no way we're gonna save America unless we unite around something- and that something is a two part combination of "our Constitutional Republic and Faith". Even atheists who are conservative or conserva-tarian should be able to grasp that and get on board if they're not already.

Let the rest of them die.

RINOs are worse than commies. The traditional commies of the 1940s to the 1970s thought of themselves as the Roman Emperors of their respective countries and wanted to expand their ultranationalistic empires. RINOs and their modern DEI commie buddies want to carve up and sell their own country to the highest bidders.

No surprise for many here!
    The Republicans have been full of traitorous scum for many years. I have never been on the team! Nor ,will I in the future be on their team.
    Both parties are corrupt and full of evil soulless whores! If some didn't understand that before. The last 10 or more years should have washed away any doubts about who the republican political class is and who they serve!

Hans Gruber.gif

No surprise for many here!
    The Republicans have been full of traitorous scum for many years. I have never been on the team! Nor ,will I in the future be on their team.
    Both parties are corrupt and full of evil soulless whores! If some didn't understand that before. The last 10 or more years should have washed away any doubts about who the republican political class is and who they serve!
    A traitor or traitors, in your ranks are more destructive and dangerous than front line enemies.

This describes a large portion of the Republican party. Like the TBL, the good ones are cowed and controlled by the bad ones to stand down and go with the Dem. plan.

I agree with Rep. Johnson (here). I do not require that everyone accepts my beliefs, but it is still my responsibility to share and try to set forth an acceptable example. I vote based on my religious beliefs. Whoever is closest to the teachings of Christ gets my vote. It always ends up being a conservative candidate in party.

Republican/Democrat/Independent watever...I think that it is reasonably demonstrable that adherence to scripture is a solid foundation for what has always been considered as good moral conduct. Stray from that, and things like killing the unborn, unnatural lust, etc... become not only acceptable, but they persecute those who speak out against it. I'm certainly not Catholic, but I see more of what they consider the "seven deadly sins" increasing in society today at a correlative pace with the decline in a Christianity-based religion.

That's not to say that there aren't wolves in sheep's clothing. There's a ton of that in broadcasted preaching, and I bet an equal per capita in our Legislative Branch. They have been lured away by their own desires and fell to temptation.

I am a big believer in Romans Ch 1. Specifically verses 18 through 32. You don't have to be, and I respect that.

I know Leftist Obama/Hillary/Biden supporters are prolific blame switching, projectionist liars.
    It's first nature with those people.

They not only are anti-Christian, I've seen some recoil and practically hiss when someone mentions Christianity. They won't even let you finish your sentence. The Left are Satan worshippers.

Last edited:
    It seems as though every new opportunity or election there more of them climbing on the gravy train to hell.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    "Johnson, a devout Christian". Oh Please. They spout a few hallelujah's and hosanna's and the unthinking Christians immediately fall for it. Like watching a crack addict looking for the next fix.
    How many times are unthinking Christians going to fall for these phonies, like Mike Huckabee (remember this "Christian" preacher let a rapist out of jail so that he could kill his rape victim later on), Jim Baker,ect.
    Take a look at all the things this clown has said he was going to do and hasn't. Jan 6 videos, the budget, ect. He has a voting record similar to Kevin McCarthy for crying out loud.
    The moment someone tells me that they are a Christian, or we are a Christian family, the red flag goes up for me. I'll judge the Christian by his actions and not his words.

Nothing against Christians and having faith. But please, don't let it blind you from seeing that the actions speak much louder than merely being able to quote scripture. Those in politics often use the Bible to feather their nests and provide excuse.

From the article:

"Speaker Mike Johnson delivered a presentation at a weekend GOP retreat that — although it was billed as a map to keeping the House majority — took on a surprisingly religious tone, according to two people in the room.

Johnson’s private remarks to a small group of Republican lawmakers at Miami’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel over the weekend alarmed both people, who addressed the speech on condition of anonymity. Rather than outlining a specific plan to hold and grow the majority, these people said, Johnson effectively delivered a sermon.

The Louisiana Republican showed slides to the members of his Elected Leadership Committee (ELC) team in a bid to tout the party’s prospects of hanging onto its two-seat majority in November. Johnson, a devout Christian, attempted to rally the group by discussing moral decline in America — focusing on declining church membership and the nation’s shrinking religious identity, according to both people in the room.

The speaker contended that when one doesn’t have God in their life, the government or “state” will become their guide, referring back to Bible verses, both people said. They added that the approach fell flat among some in the room."

The article continues on of you follow the above link.

Clown 🤡 world 🌎
    Sounds to me like he spoke the truth...... Please bring back the days of 'Pledge to Allegiance".....Prayer in school .......
    and
    Under Oath"So Help You God"

Most of us have read the Bible or seen movies about and see the godless heathens of places like Sodom and Gomorrah and it seems like history and not possible nowadays. I mean, people don't erect images of demons, do they?

Evil is real and it is here.

Better than I thought it would be is a movie called "Nefarious 2023," starring Sean Patrick Flanery.

You can see it on Amazon Prime.

Not trying to sound like a dick...

But I don't need a desert manual to tell me what is right and wrong and righteous. Being pretentious and fanatical about the Christian faith does not make you a moral superior and in my experience often means the exact opposite.

Every man's relationship with the divine is his own. The founders were not all "Christians". Just moral men who mostly believed in a superior divine authority. Christianity was a unifier for our ancestors in Europe and provides a strong moral basis for a western society but preaching fanatically about it to the average person now is not a winning move.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
    I know Leftist Obama/Hillary/Biden supporters are prolific blame switching, projectionist liars.

They not only are anti-Christian, I've seen some recoil and practically hiss when someone mentions Christianity. They won't even let you finish your sentence. The Left are Satan worshippers.
    Satanists and subhuman degenerates.

Reactions: Charmingmander
    Most of us have read the Bible or seen movies about and see the godless heathens of places like Sodom and Gomorrah and it seems like history and not possible nowadays. I mean, people don't erect images of demons, do they?

Evil is real and it is here.

Better than I thought it would be is a movie called "Nefarious 2023," starring Sean Patrick Flanery.

You can see it on Amazon Prime.
    This fucking thing killed the original artist. A piece came loose and fell on him, severing an artery in his leg and he bled to death. Years ago someone said it killed someone else who was finishing it but I haven’t found any actual confirmation of that. Regardless, it’s creepy as shit and I tell everyone not to look at it when driving past

But I don't need a desert manual to tell me what is right and wrong and righteous. Being pretentious and fanatical about the Christian faith does not make you a moral superior and in my experience often means the exact opposite.

Every man's relationship with the divine is his own. The founders were not all "Christians". Just moral men who mostly believed in a superior divine authority. Christianity was a unifier for our ancestors in Europe and provides a strong moral basis for a western society but preaching fanatically about it to the average person now is not a winning move.
    So, this is where I can point out some hypocrisy.

We, as humans, lie. All the time. So, you say, "Not trying to sound like a dick" and then you proceed to call the Bible a "desert manual," which is meant to down play its importance. Knowing full well that is not going to sit right with christians. Not because you are right or wrong, but, precisely, to "sound like a dick" to people who's faith you do not share.

Just saying, the statement you made, while it is certainly dick-ish, is not any more acceptable to people because of your prequalifier.

Others will say "Not to be mean" and then say something precisely meant to be mean. Ergo, a lie.

In my opinion, all the sass against God and Christianity does not disprove it. And also does not impress me, for certain. Maybe others are impressed by people being a dick.

So, this is where I can point out some hypocrisy.

We, as humans, lie. All the time. So, you say, "Not trying to sound like a dick" and then you proceed to call the Bible a "desert manual," which is meant to down play its importance. Knowing full well that is not going to sit right with christians. Not because you are right or wrong, but, precisely, to "sound like a dick" to people who's faith you do not share.

Just saying, the statement you made, while it is certainly dick-ish, is not any more acceptable to people because of your prequalifier.

Others will say "Not to be mean" and then say something precisely meant to be mean. Ergo, a lie.

In my opinion, all the sass against God and Christianity does not disprove it. And also does not impress me, for certain. Maybe others are impressed by people being a dick.
    I'm not trying to "disprove" anything. But some of what the bible or even Christians preach is laughable even from a theological standing. My ancestors had never even heard of "christianity" prior to it coming out of the middle east. Did they go to hell for it? How about the countless people across the planet who have never heard of it?

"Christians" try to claim the moral high ground all the time and act like only the bible can teach you morals when humans are biologically hardwired to seek companionship and cooperation (most likely as a survival mechanism) without anyone teaching that to them. My wife and I can tell you this; some of the most heinous, despicable and underhanded behavior we have seen came right out of church attendees all the while those same people spout off bible verses.

My point is, grandstanding and preaching and harping about the Christian God and faith, especially in a political setting, is not conducive to solving this country's current largest problems. Not only that, but the Founders themselves most likely would have disagreed with using religion as a cudgel against their colleagues.

Reactions: wade2big

And the intellectual reasonable seeming awake left are Luciferians. The bad shit always comes out later. At first, the familyesque atmosphere and the real help and advantages they bestow on a guy’s life are welcome. The payment comes later. Like a cute party girl who is surprised by her first sex trade experience.

Reactions: Howland
    My point is, grandstanding and preaching and harping about the Christian God and faith, especially in a political setting, is not conducive to solving this country's current largest problems. Not only that, but the Founders themselves most likely would have disagreed with using religion as a cudgel against their colleagues.
    Just remember, the founding forefathers were interested in freedom of religion. Which does not mean abandonment of religion. In fact, a number of settlers were followers of Cromwell who was somewhat the model of the puritan movement, placing himself in opposition to what he saw as a lavish lifestyle of those who went to the Anglican Church of England. He and his followers were called roundheads because they would cut off almost all of their hair to look different than the wig-wearing set.

In freedom of religion, we also have the right to not be held accountable to the beliefs of satanists. And they are just as "religious." In my time, I have known pagans that were just as religious, including woman who would refer to the goddess about every third sentence, very much like someone you may have known who says praise Jesus that often.

The religious impulse is there.

Also, don't presume to know God or His limits. Why do I say that? Because it is to apply human thoughts and values to the Creator. And that would require a modicum of belief that you are, indeed, made in God's image.

Just remember, the founding forefathers were interested in freedom of religion. Which does not mean abandonment of religion. In fact, a number of settlers were followers of Cromwell who was somewhat the model of the puritan movement, placing himself in opposition to what he saw as a lavish lifestyle of those who went to the Anglican Church of England. He and his followers were called roundheads because they would cut off almost all of their hair to look different than the wig-wearing set.

In freedom of religion, we also have the right to not be held accountable to the beliefs of satanists. And they are just as "religious." In my time, I have known pagans that were just as religious, including woman who would refer to the goddess about every third sentence, very much like someone you may have known who says praise Jesus that often.

The religious impulse is there.

Also, don't presume to know God or His limits. Why do I say that? Because it is to apply human thoughts and values to the Creator. And that would require a modicum of belief that you are, indeed, made in God's image.
    Cromwell was a hack.

All this anthropomorphic personification of the divine is silly.

I never abandoned anything. I simply believe in the primordial truth.

Lots of talk on the left about Christian nationalism. James Lindsay has a good podcast about the potential dangers of conservatives embracing the term.

I've heard this term bandied about for a few months on various news outlets. Glenn Beck talked about this a few days ago on his radio show. He seems to think that this is the label that will be applied to Christians (especially MAGA types) , by various ABC .gov outfits, in the context of the Patriot ACT. Labelling Christians as terrorists doesn't seem to be out of the realm of possibility these days. This in light of the already persecuted Christians by the likes of FBI and others.

So lets sit back now and tally up the score: If you're white, Christian, gun owner, farmer, gardner, rancher, climate denier, home schooler, heterosexual, pronoun abuser, or meat eating beer guzzler/cigar smoker............You're a terrorist. Welcome to the club.

SO...... you are against prayer in schools..,.pledge of allegiance and required oath quoting under god....????

Reactions: Bender
    Hundreds of hours, probably thousands of research at this point has shown me religion was likely invented to control people and god is just a made up name for our creator. Its also pretty apparent we did not evolve but were genetically modified, likely to be a slave specie, this is why today you still have people that need to be in an organization, a religion and feel the need they have to worship something, slave instincts. Whatever/whoever created us is likely the most evilest thing in the world, I would never want to meet it/them. And certainly wouldnt worship them. Proof was made obvious when he said those that dont have god need the govt to guide them... This is likely why the govt is stepping up and trying to steamroll our rights... we are just slaves that need a leader and guide. They know this. You see the demise of behavior in the elite, they do what they want, epstein island....etc.. lie, cheat, steel.... cause they know there is no such thing as god. They have stepped in and filled that role. or are trying... god help us.

Whether you believe or not isn't really at the core of these ideals.
    One can not argue that the core principles of the COTUS are not core ideals in Christianity.
    Mainly love thy neighbor/do unto thy neighbor.
    This cooperation is mainly why this society is much more successful than most/all of others.
    All one has to do is a minor inspection pf the worst countries/conditions/societies to see what is different.
    A pyramid scheme of screwing over one's neighbor/lower societal members.
    "Poverty isn't the lack of money, it's the lack of justice."
    A few of these ^^^ can make clear what is being/has been done to destroy our once great country.

1709308854126.png

R