• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotter with a reticle in MOA

IanHusaberg

Bad Actor
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Rocky Mountains
    Like the title says, I'd like to see a spotter with a built in reticle. Not an eye piece that you add on. 20x-60x. Am I just asking for to much? The new Bushnell's are sweet, just in Mils. Under A $1,000?
    Anyone know if one exists?

IanHusaberg

The only one I'm aware of with a built-in reticle is the Leupold Gold Ring with the Impact Reticle. They make a 20-60, but it's more than double your price range. The 12-40 version is closer to your price range, but still over.

Thanks I'll check it out and see if it meets my needs. If it checks off all the boxes than I guess its worth the money coming from a company like Leopold.

Sad fact is there isn't much for us moa users I would think that Vortex would make one in that price range but I guess not...

Yep, ur best bet is the vortex eye piece. Hard to justify spending another $300 but it's what u have to do sometimes. Good luck

Us Optics made a moa FFP spotter, not sure they still do. It is in your price range. I have one and they work fine, some didn't care for the long eye relief but it never bothered me.