• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes spotting scope

Re: spotting scope

Konus. I had a thread on here awhile back comparing a few for the price points, and had a short list of 4 candidates, and the Konus won. Good out to 300 yards for $200

Thanks I appreciate the help I shoot open sights in competition and when I practice it is alot easier to look down range then run down there every shot.

Check with Scott@ libertyOptics. He can give you the lowdown, and the best prices.

I finally got to look through my first Konus at the range this past weekend, a 100MM (!) model. I will say it was very nice for the claimed price.

If you want to spend a bit more, I wholly recommend Kowa. Especially if you can find the TSN 821/822.

+3 on the Konus. I did a lot of research into this before purchasing (including walking up and down the line a few times, looking through a bunch of glass, and being *very* grateful to the shooters there!
smile.gif
) Ultimately, I found my Konus 80mm to be 90-95% the scope that the Kowas were. And this was at 600y.

Got mine on sale at B&H for under 200. Hit it with some Krylon Black Camo, and it looks and has served great since!

I highly recommended Kowa The TSN 880 Series with the Promenade lens are the very best of the best. If there is anything better I don't know what it is. I sold my Swarovski ATS 20X60X80 model and kept the Kowa after comparing them side by side. 200 yards is nothing for the Kowa

I got mine from Liberty Optics