• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ST10, Pulling the Trigger Monday, Hope I like It

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
I have enough coin to pay for it in full. I am so tired of trying to scrimp and save to get money for kit so, I am bailing on the SN for the ST and hope it will work and I love it!

GAP is paid for minus shipping or any hidden cost, USO is paid for, finally after 2 years of wanting and waiting.

So, every penny now can go into time on the trigger and someday maybe a rifle course once down south.

Wish me luck! and thanks for all the input!!!!

Re: ST10, Pulling the Trigger Monday, Hope I like It

Sweet! What configuration did you finally decide on?

You will love it best deal on a 10x by far!!!!! wadya get wadya get!!!

Wish I looked at the ST10 before I bought my VX-3 for my varmint bolt gun. The VX-3 was $850, so I was almost there... dammit

ST-10's kick ass and are worth the raman. Go ahead, take the easy way out and get teh cheaper variable scope, or something else, but that ST-10 is the Cat's Ass for a 10x and once you look through teh glass, well, you are HOOKED

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! What configuration did you finally decide on? </div></div>

# Base price $945
# ERGO Upgrade - 200.00
# 44mm Low Profile - Standard Option
# EREK 1/10 MIL - 175.00
# U.S. #1 M40 Style 1/10 MIL - 20.00
# 30mm - Standard Option
# Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing - Standard Option
# Mil-Scale GAP - 86.00
# No Reticle Lighting selected.
# Lo Profile Housing - Standard Option
# Rapid Focus - Standard Option

Plus 2" sunshade, ARD (not sure why yet) and swivel bubble.

Should be one trick pony!

copycat...thats what i was going to get.
do you know if theyll let you get the non-numbered mil scale on the ST10?
were you given an appx wait time on it?

look what youve done, gone and made me look like an excited 7 year old...

When I got mine the biggest concern was is 10X enough for LR or to much for SR. This scope is perfect. I have never had a problem and if I had the coin, I would put one on all my guns!

Please edit the topic of your thread and remove the "hope" part, immediately. I would suggest changing it to, "I'm getting the most badass, ball-blastin', best 10x on the market that turns other glass into little bitches" thread. Great choice, and there's almost NO way you won't be happy! -A

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">copycat...thats what i was going to get.
do you know if theyll let you get the non-numbered mil scale on the ST10?
were you given an appx wait time on it?

look what youve done, gone and made me look like an excited 7 year old...

</div></div>

Never asked about it, my main issue is, it looks busy but never looked through one. I read some reviews that say the GAP ret has too many numbers & they not really needed but like I said, no experience just reading. 14 weeks is what I was told.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I got mine the biggest concern was is 10X enough for LR or to much for SR. This scope is perfect. I have never had a problem and if I had the coin, I would put one on all my guns!

</div></div>

Yea, I hear ya. I thought about this too but I think I made the right decision. SN still crawls with me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-train</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please edit the topic of your thread and remove the "hope" part, immediately. I would suggest changing it to, "I'm getting the most badass, ball-blastin', best 10x on the market that turns other glass into little bitches" thread. Great choice, and there's almost NO way you won't be happy! -A</div></div>

Will do, ah man, it will not fit into the subject box but I understand.

I was really referring to bagging on the SN to a fixed ST10.

Thanks again all, hope the 14 weeks go by quickly.

Re: ST10, Pulling the Trigger Monday, Hope I like

I got mine in from csgunworks a few days ago and finally got to the range yesterday with it. All I can say is it is phenomenal the glass its crystal clear and everything is much more defined than my bushnell 3200 10x which took a crap on me and was replaced by the st-10. I got mine with erek, mil adjustment, and gap reticle. On the plus side I could probably use it as a hammer the thing is built like a tank.

Re: ST10, Pulling the Trigger Monday, Hope I like

Once you have one.........you will want another........then another.........an so on.........

Anyway, I have a standard ST-10x with mil-dots. Never had a problem in 08 years. PAT.