• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Staccato C Duo with Holosun 507k X2 (price drop)

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
I've got a used Staccato C duo with Holosun 507K x2 mounted on it. I'm only selling it because I got it for my dad and he ended up going with something else.
It comes with the pistol, the optics with dawson mounting plate and 11 total mags (4x9rd wilson combat, 1x10rd wilson combat, 6x 8rd staccato)

I'm asking $2000 1900 shipped for everything

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 994
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 991
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 293
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Reactions: quattrokai
it is indeed a 9mm. I don't think staccato makes this in any other caliber actually...could be wrong though.

I thought it was another caliber as the mags look like they are single stack and the amount of rounds that they hold. I was looking at some Staccatos this weekend at a place I visit and all they had were the P and larger pistols that they got in. They are sweet and for sure on the bucket list.

Reactions: Richc211
The mags are single stack. The C (and the R) are staccato's single stack guns. They are definitely super nice and very well put together guns though.

Reactions: Richc211
I thought it was another caliber as the mags look like they are single stack and the amount of rounds that they hold. I was looking at some Staccatos this weekend at a place I visit and all they had were the P and larger pistols that they got in. They are sweet and for sure on the bucket list.
Yes!!!! I will own one one day lol.

Reactions: pinkhair
I've got a used Staccato C duo with Holosun 507K x2 mounted on it. I'm only selling it because I got it for my dad and he ended up going with something else.
It comes with the pistol, the optics with dawson mounting plate and 11 total mags (4x9rd wilson combat, 1x10rd wilson combat, 6x 8rd staccato)

I'm asking $2000 1900 shipped for everything
Just came across this. I'd be pleasantly surprised if this is still available.