• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Staccato C2 EDC/IWB holsters

LR1845

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2021
Nevada
Im looking for a nice carry holster and leaning more towards leather but open to hear what others are using, likes /dislikes recommendations.

Thanks Dave.

Do you carry appendix? MTR Leather does one that looks great, when I finally get squared away weather or not my dealer can get me a Wilson EDC x9 3.25, or if I have to get something else, I'll be getting one. And yes, they are available for the C2

1669568945239.png

Thanks this is the holster maker I keep going back to after looking at lots of others and will most likely be who i order from.

Do you carry appendix? MTR Leather does one that looks great, when I finally get squared away weather or not my dealer can get me a Wilson EDC x9 3.25, or if I have to get something else, I'll be getting one. And yes, they are available for the C2

View attachment 8008353
Nope to fat but this is a real nice looking holster, Im going to look into these a little more.
I just ordered a Wilson STX9 4" yesterday...now the wait game.

Thanks this is the holster maker I keep going back to after looking at lots of others and will most likely be who i order from.

I have one on order now, and hopefully they live up to their reputation. They're also close to me geographically, which gives them a baseline preference.

Don't forget the older makers like Milt Sparks or Mitch Rosen. I know the former has something like a 30wk lead time, so take that for what it is.

That MTR leather, and Craftholsters are leather and they all have about the same thing as the southern trapper, kramer, milt sparks, Palmetto leather works etc...

You also have American holster company that does the invisi-tucks, as well as others.

They all have different models that all equate to them making about the same holsters.

Where that MTR I pictured above was different to me was the addition of a claw and a tuckable ulti clip which also means you can wear your belt over the clip for a truly concealed setup if need be.

That, I don't see everywhere, but if appendix isn't your thing... though I suppose it could help pull the grip into the body for a 4 o'clock or so hold too.

Otherwise, the other varieties of holsters, they all seem to make them. So just go take your pic. Guess we never sorted whether you wanted IWB or outer waistband, but again, they'll all have similar/the same models in outer waistband too.
1669593151386.png

1669593063017.png

1669593012660.png

1669592961148.png

That MTR leather, and Craftholsters are leather and they all have about the same thing as the southern trapper, kramer, milt sparks, Palmetto leather works etc...

You also have American holster company that does the invisi-tucks, as well as others.

They all have different models that all equate to them making about the same holsters.

Where that MTR I pictured above was different to me was the addition of a claw and a tuckable ulti clip which also means you can wear your belt over the clip for a truly concealed setup if need be.

That, I don't see everywhere, but if appendix isn't your thing... though I suppose it could help pull the grip into the body for a 4 o'clock or so hold too.

Otherwise, the other varieties of holsters, they all seem to make them. So just go take your pic. Guess we never sorted whether you wanted IWB or outer waistband, but again, they'll all have similar/the same models in outer waistband too.
View attachment 8008699
View attachment 8008698
View attachment 8008696

View attachment 8008695
great info here thank you!!!

i will need to carry in the 1 to 3 area i think from trying different positions without a holster and id like something that will work for both IWB and OWB if someone makes a quality holster that will go both ways...i really like the look of the Palmetto you posted it looks like that will fit perfect for where i think i will need to carry.

I use Tenicor for my C2 for AIWB. Got one for my G48 and G19's as well. Excellent product, but not cheap. I don't bother with leather anymore, but I do have a couple for 1911's which rarely get carried. The Milt Sparks SS2 is excellent for leather IWB. Doesn't really work for AIWB.

Reactions: LR1845
Im looking for a nice carry holster and leaning more towards leather but open to hear what others are using, likes /dislikes recommendations.

Thanks Dave.
I have a few different holsters and really like the one from Tucker. You can try mine if you like.

I’m a big fan of the tenicor holsters for my C2 for aiwb, and I also have a Garrett industries that I like for an owb (it’s leather lined kydex) and a milt sparks vm2 that carries very nicely for an iwb 3-4 o’clock. Pm me if you want any pictures or anything. I’ve tried quite a few holsters.

I’m a big fan of the tenicor holsters for my C2 for aiwb, and I also have a Garrett industries that I like for an owb (it’s leather lined kydex) and a milt sparks vm2 that carries very nicely for an iwb 3-4 o’clock. Pm me if you want any pictures or anything. I’ve tried quite a few holsters.
thanks....i bought and have an urban carry lock leather AIWB and it seems pretty decent...it carries ok at the 1 o'clock position just a little high but i can position it where im not printing and its not bad.
i have a tenicor certum3 on the way should be here tommorow...the certum3 seemed to best fit me from the description on the site and is adjustable.

now that i have and drew from a leather holster im unsure if i really want leather of kydex and is why i ordered the tenicor, the urban is pretty comfortable but seems like it may be slow-er to draw from than kydex, im pretty sure the leather will improve with ware and use.

it was super tight when i got it i had to put the gun in the bag it came with and literally stuff it into the holster and leave it for 3 days before i could actually draw from it but its just about right now.

up date...

@Kline got the tenicor and it is a nice holster i really like it after a lot of adjusting to get it fit right very nice.

so now im looking for a nice IWB holster for a CZ 75 compact anyone have any recommendations?

Nope to fat(to carry appendix) but this is a real nice looking holster, Im going to look into these a little more.
up date...

@Kline got the tenicor and it is a nice holster i really like it after a lot of adjusting to get it fit right very nice.

so now im looking for a nice IWB holster for a CZ 75 compact anyone have any recommendations?

I carry a P01 in a Tier 1 Axis slim, which I'm really loving. Conceals almost as good as my 365XL in a minimalist holster. This is appendix, which brings me to my next question, and I mean no insult just trying to help:

What kind of "fat" are you? Just a gut? built like a blueberry? Birthing hips?
The reason I ask is I've met a lot of bigger guys who can easily appendix carry depending on their build. The Tier 1 holsters also have a ton of adjustment in the clips, so you can move the gun down further into your pants, dropping it below the gut area. Their slim and elite holster are elastic cord based, so for guys with more skin/fat movement, the holster flexes with you more. You can also put the cushion things on the bottom of the holster which pushes the gun back into you a bit more, or you could do the opposite so it pushes it a bit away from your stomach area. Just my $0.02

I carry a P01 in a Tier 1 Axis slim, which I'm really loving. Conceals almost as good as my 365XL in a minimalist holster. This is appendix, which brings me to my next question, and I mean no insult just trying to help:

What kind of "fat" are you? Just a gut? built like a blueberry? Birthing hips?
The reason I ask is I've met a lot of bigger guys who can easily appendix carry depending on their build. The Tier 1 holsters also have a ton of adjustment in the clips, so you can move the gun down further into your pants, dropping it below the gut area. Their slim and elite holster are elastic cord based, so for guys with more skin/fat movement, the holster flexes with you more. You can also put the cushion things on the bottom of the holster which pushes the gun back into you a bit more, or you could do the opposite so it pushes it a bit away from your stomach area. Just my $0.02
so im gut/stomach fat i carry the fat in my mid section and more forward...in other words i have a done lap so appendix is a no go for me but the 1 or 2 o'clock is perfect because the grip tucks nicely under the roll on the side...with the Tenicor i can carry my C2 and not print at all.
i will take a look at the Tier 1 holsters.

Thanks Dave

Reactions: Gustav7
so im gut/stomach fat i carry the fat in my mid section and more forward...in other words i have a done lap so appendix is a no go for me but the 1 or 2 o'clock is perfect because the grip tucks nicely under the roll on the side...with the Tenicor i can carry my C2 and not print at all.
i will take a look at the Tier 1 holsters.

Thanks Dave

Gotcha, also check out ANR holsters. I have their appendix w/ claw for my P01 as well. It does not work as well for me, but it is a very nice holster. For the 1-2 oclock position, it might be just right.

Gotcha, also check out ANR holsters. I have their appendix w/ claw for my P01 as well. It does not work as well for me, but it is a very nice holster. For the 1-2 oclock position, it might be just right.
so the P01 is a little different than the 75D i have the 75D PCR do both models use the same holster?

so the P01 is a little different than the 75D i have the 75D PCR do both models use the same holster?

It might fit, but not guaranteed. The P01 has the rail on the bottom and that’s the only difference to my knowledge.

Maybe call ANR design or emailed them. They’re big CZ guys so they’d probably know better than me.

It might fit, but not guaranteed. The P01 has the rail on the bottom and that’s the only difference to my knowledge.

Maybe call ANR design or emailed them. They’re big CZ guys so they’d probably know better than me.
thanks I appreciate the help

Reactions: Gustav7