• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stay and ight or run away.

If any country is dumb enough to invade us....

- it would not take anywhere near half of the US population to run them off. We have much more skilled operators , accomplished rifleman, and avid hunters, WITH PROPER GUNS AND GEAR than anywhere else in the world by a lot, so that's extremely unlikely.

- I remember many saying they would leave if Trump was elected..... turns out we didn't get rid of any of them. People don't leave their homes and families as a general rule. For one reason or another, (especially since there isn't anywhere for any of us accept the very wealthy, to actually go), people just aren't likely to leave as a large percentage of the population, of course that doesn't mean they will fight either. It also doesn't take that much. Look at what Ukraine is doing to the Russian military, without much of anything. We would be defending our home land WITH the world's most capable military, and God only knows how many guns per person. I would imagine most here could arm their whole block by themselves. This and other reasons are why a military invasion won't happen.

Why would anyone need to invade us anyway???? We give blood and treasure paid for, country away to anyone who can get here already. Our politicians have and will continue to sell our country out to whomever can pay.... No one has to invade us.
One distinct advantage the Ukrainians have is supplies coming from other countries. It’s amazing how far a load of javelins will take you. I don’t know if we would be that lucky

You speak like like the systems and institutions that are in place to force compliance on the population would be reinstated. I despise modern day governments that force the will of a few at the top on the rest using violence and/or threats of by their army (police). If this were the case them there is no sense in me staying to fight.

The government we have here is not much if any different than any other in the world no matter how many try to romanticize it in their head. Democracy, Constitutional Republics, and Communist states are all forced on the people against their will. All are incompatible with freedom and only exist through state violence (police) against the people.

Good points. I could have wrote a book but didn’t want to say too much on that post.

Reactions: wade2big
You speak like like the systems and institutions that are in place to force compliance on the population would be reinstated. I despise modern day governments that force the will of a few at the top on the rest using violence and/or threats of by their army (police). If this were the case them there is no sense in me staying to fight.

The government we have here is not much if any different than any other in the world no matter how many try to romanticize it in their head. Democracy, Constitutional Republics, and Communist states are all forced on the people against their will. All are incompatible with freedom and only exist through state violence (police) against the people. In other words I’m not fighting to defend forced multiculturalism, forced taxation, forced indoctrination, or for any other perceived benefit of the state.
Youre wrong there. This republic was created by and for the people who accepted it. It wasnt forced, we fought for it and won it. If you did a bit of study, say the early English philosophers, you'd know that all societies of more than one have to make concessions. If you dont want to play you can go live alone in the wilderness. Youre more than free to do that now. Go be a Ted Kysenski (sp).

Unfortunately, it has been corrupted, likely beyond repair.

Everyone knows who the dead weight is around their residence. They almost always have bumper stickers, or yard signs announcing their worth in the form of "i'm with her" or they're Bernie bros. Dead weight is best eliminated very early on in conflict.

Lets be honest though, who in the world currently has the heavy lift capability to conduct an invasion of US soil? This isn't WW2, where radar was primitive, and allowed the Japanese were able to conduct a surprise attack, we have state of the art radar, devices listening underwater, satellite monitoring that would tell us when a countries fleet left the ports, let alone headed towards us. Canada isn't going to invade, and neither is Mexico.

Lets just pretend that Russia was able to slowly build up military assets and forces quietly in a neighboring country until they had sufficient numbers to potentially get a toehold on US conus soil. What are the choices...Canada and Mexico. Canada has limited infrastructure north of the lower provinces, and what airports they do have, are going to have a hard time supporting heavy lift aircraft, and there's one deep water port in hudson bay in Churchill, which would be about the only practical place for Russia to bring in tanks and heavy equipment as they can transit by rail south to get closer to the states to invade, but Russia doesn't even have the ships to conduct an exercise like that, Russia has always projected power to their direct neighbors, and over land. Even if they could, and could get it done during the short period of time that the waterways aren't iced in, and Canada was complicit, they couldn't do it without being noticed, and the proximity to airbases on the east coast, would certainly put them in range of a whole lot of bombers and fighters.

Now lets think about Mexico, it's conceivable that a foreign force could build up forces in Mexico and move a substantial army into place to prepare for invasion. Assuming that nobody was paying attention to the intel reports, if they started to push north to move into the US, how many airbases are within range of the entire mexican border? We'd just casually bomb the piss out of 'em, imagine the frustration of a b-52 loaded full of precision munitions just one by one hammering each vehicle in the convoy, from 40K feet. That'd be pretty demoralizing right up until you went poof from a 500 pounder hitting the cab of your 5 ton truck.

I wonder what the stats are for Ukraine, how many are fleeing, and what percentage are staying to fight.....I bet it's about the same as the polling here, about 1/2.

One distinct advantage the Ukrainians have is supplies coming from other countries. It’s amazing how far a load of javelins will take you. I don’t know if we would be that lucky
That's true but we have always had other countries be interested in our outcome so I feel sure we would again. There's a lot of upside to being a friend in war for afterwards.

Reactions: rlsmith1
Reality is, unless you are a VERY good swimmer, or knows someone who owns an ocean crossing capable sailboat you don’t have anyplace really to run to. Mexico,? Canada?

Canada, if not also being invaded woudl close the border, Mexico, most would who would run would not survive a week in the Mexican desert or prison.
Mexico, unlike the U.S., enforce their laws against illegal aliens.

I was in the Army in the early 80s. Everything we did was in preparation to fight commies. That still stands. I'll go out defending my town.
iu.jpeg

Reactions: tomcatmv
Libtards will run away AFTER sending your children to fight. Then when the day is won, confiscate the arms and put us in cattle cars. Or try anyways.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I'm too old to worry about the aftermath of being invaded but here's a thought for the younger members of this group.

The pussies will run away if the US is invaded. That's good. We get rid of pussies and dead weight. We won't have to worry about the CNN camera crew following us around to document "war crimes."

After we win is what bothers me, at least for the younger freedom fighters for the long term.

What happens after the battle for freedom is over and the pussies want to come back to their old homes, old way of living and old way of voting?

I know what I'd do but this may not happen in my lifetime. I leave it to the younger and more esteemed to figure that out.
You serious Clark?

There would hopefully be some changes in voting laws, plus the Communist Control Act passed by Congress in 1954 would be enforced that outlaws communism.

You could only vote in person and not only would you have to have a photo ID to vote you'd have to have a citizen ID to prove you're not an illegal alien. Anyone caught double voting would do ten years for every illegal vote, get caught rigging the election or stuffing ballots, automatic death sentence by hanging or firing squad.

Thats what you are supposed to believe. This government was corrupted from it’s inception. Sounded great on paper yet never panned out. You can research for days and read all about it. All forced government is corrupted. You are being forced to accept it.
No its not forced, by staying you accept it. You are more than free to leave. You seem to hate it so much why dont you (leave).

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
You serious Clark?

There would hopefully be some changes in voting laws, plus the Communist Control Act passed by Congress in 1954 would be enforced that outlaws communism.

You could only vote in person and not only would you have to have a photo ID to vote you'd have to have a citizen ID to prove you're not an illegal alien. Anyone caught double voting would do ten years for every illegal vote, get caught rigging the election or stuffing ballots, automatic death sentence by hanging or firing squad.
I was merely asking the question about what to do with the wimps that return.

You’re answering the question. It’s a good answer but I’d go a step further.

If that time ever comes they would not be permitted to return and should have their citizenship revoked.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Depends, will there still be pussy around if I stay, or will all the women folks leave, you know, to stay equal to the men leaving?

That's what goats are for. Fuck them, eat them or have them as a pet...so many options.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I was merely asking the question about what to do with the wimps that return.

You’re answering the question. It’s a good answer but I’d go a step further.

If that time ever comes they would not be permitted to return and should have their citizenship revoked.
If there was a war and the good guys won, there should be the real 'reset'.

Prayer brought back in school, the Pledge of Allegiance recited in the morning, English only spoken *Press 2 for Why can't you speak English and do you have Green Card?*

No property ownership by foreigners, especially the Chinese.

Pedophilia deserves Capital Punishment. That means you Biden and the Epstein Club. Satan worshipping isn't a religion. No trannys around kids. The old rules of decency are the new rules again. I could go on and on...

Prayer brought back in school, the Pledge of Allegiance recited in the morning, English only spoken *Press 2 for Why can't you speak English and do you have Green Card?*

Pedophilia deserves Capital Punishment. That means you Biden and the Epstein Club. Satan worshipping isn't a religion. No trannys around kids. The old rules of decency are the new rules again. I could go on and on...

Well said. However, I take exception with the tranny statement.

How about NO trannys at all?

a traditional "invasion" from a hostile foreign power isnt going to happen....

what IS more likely to happen is States are more likely to start defying the Fed.....the Fed, would then bring in "peacekeepers" from NATO or UN countries to deal with the"rogue defiant states that are a danger to democracy".....

if there is a foreign invasion, youd bet your ass its is going to be at the behest of the Federal Govt.
And you can bet it will be bloody. Blue helmets really stand out well against most any background.

Reactions: Longshot231
Well said. However, I take exception with the tranny statement.

How about NO trannys at all?
I thought we wanted freedom of choice...is that except for those you disagree with.

I dont like that shit but respect their right to it...as long as they stay away from the children and dont want to use girls bathrooms.

I thought we wanted freedom of choice...is that except for those you disagree with.

I dont like that shit but respect their right to it...as long as they stay away from the children and dont want to use girls bathrooms.

That’s the problem. People lose their freedom when they abuse their liberties to go down the road of moral decay.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
“Republicans (68%-25%) and independents (57%-36%) said they would stay and fight, while Democrats said, 52%-40%, that they would leave the country. That seems consistent with our political divide.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article259392144.html#storylink=cpy

No freaking way would 68% of Republicans and 57% of Independents would stay and fight not a chance….most of these same Republicans and Independents (not all but most) wouldn’t even stand up to a pencil neck geek highschool nerd telling them to stay inside and don’t come out, shut down your business, and in Texas for an OUTDOOR July 4th BBQ you MUST wear a mask and most all complied to every bit of it. Disgusting and Greg Abbot sucks.

Reactions: MJF and ...
say and do always 2 different things a good example is how many people who own guns and say they would fight to protect those rights zero as of yet have done much of nothing to show displeasure in how the government is taking those rights away . I have not seen a collective march on washington since it's 2019 is the last I can remember and how many laws has the dims tried to pass or has passed with republican support since the last march , tons of them trying to take your rights away but not so many to help protect those rights by any group or combination of pro 2a groups so if they wont march to protect the rights they have now why would anyone think it would be any different during an invasion .

Reactions: JR_77
I don't have anything better to do that day. I think I'll stick around and see what happens.

So forced religion is involved in this great reset.....yea I'm not fighting for that.

Reactions: madppcs
Pretty simple really.

You uphold the Constitution or you get the hose along with any foreign communists that are trying to take over.

That’s the problem. People lose their freedom when they abuse their liberties to go down the road of moral decay.
...not gonna lie man, that statement sounds like something that would come out of the Islamic State...

agree with it or not, you do not lose freedoms by "abusing" liberties....you cannot "abuse" a liberty.
So forced religion is involved in this great reset.....yea I'm not fighting for that.
My understanding is that the Bill of Rights was included in the Constitution to ensure INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY'. For all. Whats that other document that says :

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

What makes you happy may not make a tranny happy. Who are you to deny their happiness?

While there needs to be limits set when the exercise of those liberties are used in such a way as to harm other innocents, cutting your dick off and wearing a dress doesnt harm anyone except maybe the one who cuts his dick off. Until such a time that they try to shove their way (or religion, or anything else) down another's throat, the Bill of Rights protects their freedom as much as it protects yours to disagree. You cant pick and choose.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm not sure. If the Russians invade NY it might improve.

Free Russian AKs sound good to me. Question is do I kill them with the Serbian, Bulgy, Chinese or Polish AK? Might have to use the Chinese one for ironic purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Why not? Anarchy comes in many forms my friend. Do not think for a second that the riots were by anarchist’s. Nope. They were had by hard left people radicals that want to tear down thy system to install their own left wing ideological government. This represents no form of anarchy.

Which government today works to protect freedom of individuals? Did you see what every government done to its people in the name of covid safety? What about the many wars fought for political gain and private riches. Do you believe any election is sacred and protected?

Name one thing you trust the government to do that you or others couldn’t do yourself? Is there one decision that the government can make on your behalf that is better than one you could make for yourself? I’m all ears. What decision that takes control and has consequences over you, would you trust the government to make for you. Seems like that can land us right where we are.

Do you believe we live in a free market society? I don’t. Markets are manipulated by governments through taxation, regulation, and other means. Look at how much of your stolen money big tech and other major corporations that are here to destroy your life get from the government. Billions. The government decides who wins or loses. This not free market capitalism. It is state capitalism and is toxic.
Because you can't avoid human nature and for Humans to have a functioning society there needs to be rules in one form or another. When there are rules, there are people of authority to enforce them. Deciding who or what is always the conflict and eventually Human nature corrupts it.

Even in a basic households there is this structure. Back to ancient civilizations.

a traditional "invasion" from a hostile foreign power isnt going to happen....

what IS more likely to happen is States are more likely to start defying the Fed.....the Fed, would then bring in "peacekeepers" from NATO or UN countries to deal with the"rogue defiant states that are a danger to democracy".....

if there is a foreign invasion, youd bet your ass its is going to be at the behest of the Federal Govt.
I suppose using the UN troops get's them around posse comitatus, or is that another idea i'm misunderstanding. Plus that would make it easier for them to do dirty work, as in most domestic troops will have a hard time firing on their own citizens...at least I would hope they would.

Branden

Because you can't avoid human nature and for Humans to have a functioning society there needs to be rules in one form or another. When there are rules, there are people of authority to enforce them. Deciding who or what is always the conflict and eventually Human nature corrupts it.

Even in a basic households there is this structure. Back to ancient civilizations.
There is also a religious structure.

Fight or flight ??
Those that live close to work in subdivisions are not in a good place.
Moving away from high value targets that will likely be hit with longer range munitions would be a good idea.
Thinking of a squad charging up your hill and you take them out, Yippee, might attract air support.

Plan your defense based on how YOU would mount an offense against yourself if you had the resources of an attacking force.
Could you take out a mobile launcher? At 7-10 miles? Can you call in your own air support? Impose a No-Fly zone over your bug out location?
Russian foot soldiers aren't doing so well against dug in Ukrainian civilians with Molotov Cocktails.
Rockets, missiles and bombs against the civilians are doing more damage.

Complaining about the government is a little late to the show.

The government we have here is not much if any different than any other in the world no matter how many try to romanticize it in their head. Democracy, Constitutional Republics, and Communist states are all forced on the people against their will. All are incompatible with freedom and only exist through state violence (police) against the people. In other words I’m not fighting to defend forced multiculturalism, forced taxation, forced indoctrination, or for any other perceived benefit of the state.
You continue to miss the core issue. You choose to see the worst that human nature has to offer, rather than the best. More importantly, you fail to show a depth of understanding of the situation.

IF YOU WANT TOTAL FREEDOM GO THE FUCK UP IN THE MOUNTAINS AND BE ALONE. Had you taken the time to read some of the early British political philosophers, you would understand that governments, are created by the people. Lets look at this analytically:

-Youre alone in the wilderness. You have total liberty and can do what eve you what with out consequence from others.

-One day you run into another person who is trying to get the same coconuts or monkey you had your eyes on.
-Then you have a choice.

1-Fight them for the resource. If you do that it shows youre no better than the monkey.
2-Cooperate, work together to get more and better coconuts and monkeys. Youve learned to cooperate, youve entered into the beginning of a society.

Now you run into 4 more people so the society has grown. You decide to cooperate and plant a garden to ensure food incase theres a shortage of coco's and monkeys.

Bobby is a lazy fuck and wants to swim and play all the time. But he wants to eat.

The rest of you dont like that scenario so you either vote or reach a consensus and decide together to not give him any food. Thats the beginning of government. If you dont like it you can always leave and go the fuck up in the mountains and be alone and not have to deal with it. Youre free to do that. If you choose to stay, however, you have to agree to live by the consensus of the majority. After a while your 'society' grows to a thousand. Every body cant go deal with the Bobby's (some are women, or old and weak or autistic) so you designate a few who are chosen to do that. (Cops), lol). Its a logical and natural progression. If you dont like it, youre free to get on your bicycle and peddle away.

Then one day you realize that simple majority rule can leave 49.99999999999999999999999% of the people fucked. Your wiser members come up with the concept ot Constitutional Republic, which in theory should protect the few from the many. But a few, a small % of your society chose to not play by the rules and use deception to deceive the many for their own selfish gain.

Here we come to the Core Issue:::::

Its not the system, you choose that or your eject it. As long as your free to leave you have no right to bitch abut the system. youve rejected. If youre an honorable indibidual youre obligated to work with in the system to improve it. If youre not free to leave, then that becomes a different issue The problem lies in corrupted human nature. When human nature become completely cornuted its called Nazism, or Communism, or Islam, or Zionism, or NWO, or......

WHAT EVER IT IS THAT DENIES THE LIBERTY OF THE INDIVIDUAL. (unless he consents to limit his activities willingly to work within society) THAT COMES FROM THE CORRUPTION OF THE HUMAN SOUL AND THAT COMES STRAIGHT FROM HELL

It doesnt have to do with governments. dont blame them, see the truth.

I understand that your angry and that anger blinds you. Ive tried to make this as simple and clear as possible. I hope you can get it.

Last edited:
I’m not blinded my man. When you get a chance answer the same questions that I asked the other fellow and really think about your answers even if you choose not to post them. There is no means to simply walk away from big gov. It’s your biggest argument flaw other than you believing people cant work together without the police stealing from them and threatening them on behalf of the gov. It’s simply not true.

People camping during the fake covid pandemic were threatened. Try having a peice of property without being extorted for a yearly fee. These are just two examples.
Once again you have failed to see the Core Issue, I dont care to debate with a closed mind. Like an idiot, it will pull you down to its level and beat you with experience.

I will address one point. Its not the issue of big government, its an issue with the corruption of the soul. Until you see that youre just masturbating to illusions. Only truth that brings wisdom can dispel your illusion. You wont find that by hating big government, youll have to look elsewhere.

Reactions: BLEE
We'd just casually bomb the piss out of 'em, imagine the frustration of a b-52 loaded full of precision munitions just one by one hammering each vehicle in the convoy, from 40K feet. That'd be pretty demoralizing right up until you went poof from a 500 pounder hitting the cab of your 5 ton truck.
ARC LIGHT strikes are real Big Bang. One NVA soldier related how he was sitting with his buddy, the next second there was nothing next to him but a large crater. Whether true or not, the concussions suffered by the NVA, and the suffering were totally demoralizing.

The absolute silence of the bomb run right next to the moment the first bomb hit, was startling. (Can’t see em, can’t hear em) but when the explosions start, one will never forget the sound.