• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stephen Breyer retiring from Supreme Court

Terry Cross

Dingleberry
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Alexandria, LA 71303
www.kmwlrs.com
Probably not good.

I know he was already associated with the liberal side of the court from the time Clinton nominated him but we could get worse.
Go Brandon and his morons have an opportunity to install a younger and more extreme judge that we have to deal with for the next 40 years.

./

Kamala or Big Mike. Maybe Beetlejuice? Or the true governor of Georgia?

Doesn't shift the dynamics of the court. If anything, if the King Makers (Sinema and Manchin) want to fuck around with Brandon, they could stop the 51 votes needed to confirm.

If anything, i see this as a sign of additional weakness for the left. Bryer was expected to die on the bench, but im sure they are motivated to open up the seat NOW because after midterms, they'll be fucked.

Biden already said he will nominate a liberal black female. There is one on top of list from the 9th circuit in Cali.

I'm guessing they sense which way the midterms are looking and are pretty sure after this year they won't get much through the senate, so it's now or never.
They learned their lesson last time when RBG refused to retire when she should have during Obama's term.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Probably not good.

I know he was already associated with the liberal side of the court from the time Clinton nominated him but we could get worse.
Go Brandon and his morons have an opportunity to install a younger and more extreme judge that we have to deal with for the next 40 years.

./
HI Terry - yes, we could get worse but its one activist liberal justice that will replace another and still leave the court pretty much as it.

I don't like it, but elections do have consequences and with the exec branch and senate majority, the consequence is that they will get to nominate and confirm a justice of their choice.

Frankly...and yes, I know there are a lot of rabid, personally loyal to Trump fans here...but frankly if Trump runs again we will probably have another Dem President in 2024. Its a simple fact that partisans of either party's far wing do NOT determine elections. It is independents in the middle who, in fact, do and will do so in 2024. Just real politics to be ignored at our hazard.

I like DeSantis and I like Haley at the present....but who knows two years from now.

Cheers and best to you and yours. I always enjoy reading your posts. They are invariably informed and balanced.

As bad as SB is, and he's awful, there will unquestionably be a carbon unit even more liberal and disgusting than Sotomayor and Kagan combined and multiplied by several orders of magntitude.

There better be some "people" lurking in the background making all sorts of accusations which will ACTUALLY be true; but shoveled aside by media.

What is amazing is you never find a liberal justice who drifts right, only conservative justices who drift left..

And the fact that there are 'pre-requisites' of being Black and a Woman is insulting to anyone with an IQ > 2 but hey Potato Joe gotta full potato

I got $50 whoever the nominee was went to Harvard or Yale Law regardless

What is amazing is you never find a liberal justice who drifts right, only conservative justices who drift left..

And the fact that there are 'pre-requisites' of being Black and a Woman is insulting to anyone with an IQ > 2 but hey Potato Joe gotta full potato

I got $50 whoever the nominee was went to Harvard or Yale Law regardless
Shockingly one of the names, wait for it, used to clerk for Breyer.

The election was stolen.. statistics and evidence is pretty clear. Good change Trump wins if he runs in 24' since the massive red wave will not be able to be stolen.

Reactions: myronman3
Wisconsin is supposed to decertify their 2020 POTUS electoral votes this weekend. Besides midterms, that have anything to do with a nominee being named ASAP to get someone seated also.

So, because the election was stolen from him, he doesn't deserve to run again? Or are you talking about the deep state preventing him from making real change in his first term?
I’m not saying that at all. I’m just saying he had his chance. If you look at it from a gun rights issue he did more harm than good during his presidency. So there is that. He had the house senate and WH and ignored the hearing act but banned bump stocks for no good reason.

But we make fun of how for his age. Guess who is almost as old. And again I’m not saying I wouldn’t support him I’m just not a die hard trump guy. I just want someone who actually understands what the constitution is and how it’s supposed to work. Trump has to much baggage unfortunately. I’m tired of living in the past.

Choosing judges by their skin color and gender, what could go wrong with that........ Like when you go to the hospital why would you want the best doctor to take care of your problem, doesn't make sense. I rather be woke and chose a doctor by skin color, gender and religious denomination.

We will be trading one leftist hack for another. This one will be a black female because those qualifications are vital to supreme court appointments......knowledge of the law and Constitution are of course minimal. Just ask Sotomayor.

No discrimination or judgement on the color of skin vs character going on there at all. If an exclusive qualifications is black female that alone tells black females they are inadequate to meet the standard criteria of appointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Docsherm
What happened to picking the best person for the dam job regardless of anything else? If I have to have surgery, I want the best available, period. I could give a shit if their black, white, yellow or green! I want the most competent, skilled person doing the cuttin.

An interesting wrinkle is Manchin and Sinema (sp?). Both have proven to take a stand against Brandon and his minions. If they do that again, that could limit some of the more radical choices.

Choosing judges by their skin color and gender, what could go wrong with that........ Like when you go to the hospital why would you want the best doctor to take care of your problem, doesn't make sense. I rather be woke and chose a doctor by skin color, gender and religious denomination.

Choosing a person based on their skin color or gender is racists and sexist....... Right? That is what I keep hearing.......

Nope. There are a ton of articles by the CRT crowd arguing the meritocracy is racist.

Cool, So I can pick only white people now. That is good to hear. Makes it easier then trying to find a diversity hire....

:ROFLMAO:

Meritocracy is racist is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. That is also saying that minorities are inferior..... Isn't that racist?

• Wow
Reactions: ken226
Well you see the thinking goes that blacks and hispanics (not asians mind you, f those guys) have been repressed and are unable to achevie the same levels of success do the their repression, thus they deserve the 'reward' (position etc..) more in order to insure a more 'just' outcome. The 'just' outcome being that everyone is equal.

See its you and my fault that they are inferior. We have enslaved and oppressed them and that's why they need extra opportunities.

Remember CRT is basically Communism, but instead of classes its races. Blacks/'Brown' (Again cept for those asians) now are the 'workers'. White is the 'bourgeois'. Thus we have to tear down the whites/bourgeois in order for the workers/minorities to gain power. That's their worldview now.

🤔 Being forced out?

h7SD6uLRONrw.jpeg

Yep being forced out…..replacement nomination will go to Kamala or Stacey Abrams’s sister( a current judge), will be a contentious confirmation, the real reason the filibuster rule in the senate is under attack. FOX reporter Chad Pergram warned on the air about a special confirmation fight coming in a report last November

Well you see the thinking goes that blacks and hispanics (not asians mind you, f those guys) have been repressed and are unable to achevie the same levels of success do the their repression, thus they deserve the 'reward' (position etc..) more in order to insure a more 'just' outcome. The 'just' outcome being that everyone is equal.

See its you and my fault that they are inferior. We have enslaved and oppressed them and that's why they need extra opportunities.

Remember CRT is basically Communism, but instead of classes its races. Blacks/'Brown' (Again cept for those asians) now are the 'workers'. White is the 'bourgeois'. Thus we have to tear down the whites/bourgeois in order for the workers/minorities to gain power. That's their worldview now.

I did not know that.... I look at CRT about the same as I look at Pokémon... fiction that makes no sense.

I would think they will put up merrick garland, since they were so buthurt about mitch holding firm on that one.

I’m not saying that at all. I’m just saying he had his chance. If you look at it from a gun rights issue he did more harm than good during his presidency. So there is that. He had the house senate and WH and ignored the hearing act but banned bump stocks for no good reason.

But we make fun of how for his age. Guess who is almost as old. And again I’m not saying I wouldn’t support him I’m just not a die hard trump guy. I just want someone who actually understands what the constitution is and how it’s supposed to work. Trump has to much baggage unfortunately. I’m tired of living in the past.
Just because the House and Senate was a majority Republican at the time, does not mean he had them or his chance. Do you not remember how Paul Ryan and others Republicans just worked against him for spite. He exposed them for what they are.

Reactions: NoDopes
Brandon pledges next Supreme Court Justice will be a black female.

I thought choosing someone based on their skin color was racist. I'm so narrow minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444