• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still supprting the NFL?

Yeah, that was shown on the news this morning.
Be-once, her man Gay-see and what appeared to be their children sat through the Anthem.
According to the news it was in protest of the so-called racial tensions between cops and blacks.

Jeezus, I thought Obumbo left the Oval Office over three years ago.

Why do people continually try to stir the race pot?

Because they probably came from Odumbo's house.

Yup.......I'm watching.............my team won Super Bowl 4............it's been 50 years.......yea, the second time it's happened in my lifetime........I'll be watching..........

The first time the Chiefs played in the Super Bowl,

Lenny Dawson, folding chair, smoking a cigarette, a bottle of Fresca........half time, Super Bowl 1.........View attachment 7238386

That's a great photo

Great game....even though I was rooting for the Niners.

Actually a great day all around
  1. Went to the range and met the buds
  2. Had an early lunch
  3. Made my bowl of Red for the party
  4. Had friends over and watched a GREAT game. Got to hand it to KC even though I was rooting for the Niners to support the wife and son
  5. Ate and drank and felt awesome
A great day....

I didn't see Bloomberg's commercial. I was looking for it but maybe it was when I was doing something else

Great game....even though I was rooting for the Niners.

Actually a great day all around
  1. Went to the range and met the buds
  2. Had an early lunch
  3. Made my bowl of Red for the party
  4. Had friends over and watched a GREAT game. Got to hand it to KC even though I was rooting for the Niners to support the wife and son
  5. Ate and drank and felt awesome
A great day....

I didn't see Bloomberg's commercial. I was looking for it but maybe it was when I was doing something else
Ya it was a great game. For about 3 1/4 quarters the niners defense ruled the game. Then the Mahomes magic started to happen, the biggest thing though was how the Chiefs defense started to figure out the niners and dominate, Jones was a monster.

I seen the Bloomberg spot, it was about what you'd expect-gun control. He let the country know where he stands, he's dead meat.
Trump had 2 spots + a 10 min interview with Hannity before the game, Trump called the dems a bunch of losers, got some free air time. Trump will be fine, looking forward to Tuesday night's state of the union speech with Pelosi standing right behind him, LOL.

Any bets about how many digs he takes at the Dem freak show sitting in front of him?

Walked in on halftime show! Just wondering when they’re gonna start fucking on stage during these halftime events!

Walked in on halftime show! Just wondering when they’re gonna start fucking on stage during these halftime events!
We called it ASS time, Jlo's ass is way to fuckin wide, even gross, and rubbing her cratch, goddamn it just stop this shit.

I wont give them ratings so i watched the film The Iceman instead. Well, that and mowed the lawn too.