• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock/Chassis Options for CZ 455?

gunsandgear

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2018
I have a CZ 455 .17 HMR with a bull barrel that I want to drop into a precision type stock/chassis. I would like it somewhat portable for hunting but I'm open to hearing about any decent options. Please let me know your recommendations.

Their are many options available as I'm sure you will see. I went with a PDC Custom, enjoy it very much and actually have a second on the way, also Craig Kierstead is a good guy to deal with. This is a competition chassis, he has a LE version that is shorter overall and may suit your needs better. CZ 22lr trainer.jpg

I'll second the PDC Custom recommendation given above. Craig's a great guy to deal with.
This is a G5LE on my 18" barreled 457. This is the LE version @accurate obsession mentioned above.

Having said that, a couple of caveats.
I'm not crazy about the barricade stop in front of the magwell, when shooting from the
standing offhand position
, but it is removeable.
These are competition oriented chassis. Mine weighs 13lbs as you see it above.
If you are more of a traditional stock kinda guy, then these probably aren't for you.
In that case, I would go with a Manners.

Reactions: Blackrifle1
What is your price range? I'd start with budget and look at the options in that realm. You say you would like to carry it for hunting so what do you consider to be too heavy?

I've been pretty happy with my Boyd's laminate for my CZ 455 - spent about $170 and had it to me in less than a week from the time I ordered. Remember you get what you pay for!

I like my 457's at-one stock. It has enough adjustment to get comfortable and isn't too heavy. I wasn't crazy about the laminate look so it got spray painted.

1589572781725.png

Reactions: jeronimo
I really wish they would make the chassis for the 457.
I have emailed them but no response on that.
I love the magazine release and the fit and finish of the chassis.

at their price point they would slay it for 457 and T1x chassis

I emailed them about the T1X and received a reply within an hour:

“We are working on something special for the Tikka fans. Stay tuned

Thank you,

Michael Jones”

I emailed them about the T1X and received a reply within an hour:

“We are working on something special for the Tikka fans. Stay tuned

Thank you,

Michael Jones”

music to my ears.
If it fits the T3 also I might pick up 2.

money wise I think if they can keep the price the same for the tikka as the CZ then they will knock it out of the park

Accurate Rifle Systems. Black chassis is cz455 and the green is my vudoo.

Attachments

• A9DFF328-B259-460D-BBBA-132FEC325EB2.jpeg
    A9DFF328-B259-460D-BBBA-132FEC325EB2.jpeg
    656.9 KB · Views: 296
Can't wait to get a Rigid Alloy, looks like it's in my price range. Anyone know where to get a chassis for my cz455, new to this so used is fine with me. Will probably do my Remington 700 308.

Reactions: Frankr