• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock Market

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There are plenty of haters on Tesla. I can link you an article from today that says about the same thing.

I’ll still trade tesla.

There are plenty of haters on Tesla. I can link you an article from today that says about the same thing.

I’ll still trade tesla.
I do the same thing... We have similarities.... Not a bad thing... Gives life perspective. The downfall of America is due to the Deep State's attempt to get everyone to think the same. When there is all round holes and all round pegs.... Games's over. ;)

Reactions: Emerson0311
I thought I would throw out a few bright spots for this thread.

CHSCP has been extremely stable between the $30.00 to $31.00 range. It has a 6.5% yield.

The tobacco stocks ( PM and AO) have made gains and both have respectable yields.

I’m leaving out the major oils as they have made tremendous gains. I will mention ENB and KMI as they have held gains and give good yields. ( recently both of those gave up a large portion of their gains which might be an opportunity to buy. )

Do your own research.

CHSCP has been extremely stable between the $30.00 to $31.00 range. It has a 6.5% yield.

The tobacco stocks ( PM and AO) have made gains and both have respectable yields.

I’m leaving out the major oils as they have made tremendous gains. I will mention ENB and KMI as they have held gains and give good yields. ( recently both of those gave up a large portion of their gains which might be an opportunity to buy. )

Do your own research.
I Bonds are currently paying 7.12% and will likely trend higher once they update the rate again. I had free cash hanging out so the end of last year I bought for my girlfriend and I.

246D8FA3-3759-4BA3-838E-C516AF78F53D.jpeg

• Sad

Do your own research.
Worldwide the markets are on a down trend. The savvy program traders will do well... Very choppy, up and down a few percent.... a program traders dream... Take the 3% and close out for the day (either up or down) and go to the beach or golf course.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
The chart you presented is sobering.... However, it is all historical information. The most brilliant minds in the world are working together to find some workable solutions to "Agriculture Production". Unfortunately there are several mega camps that each have their own plan for improvement... No one is melding all the plans together and applying a fixed percentage to make the market basket of ideas successful. Bill Gates idea is to lower the population. The Go Green camp wants the Earth, from space, to appear green. The tree huggers want to stop harvesting trees. The Global Warming camp wants to allow the planet to cool down. The vegan camp wants the world population to survive on plant based food. The Sustainability camp wants us to go back to having milk delivered in reusable glass bottles as well as Coca Cola packaged in returnable bottles.
Today, getting two American's to simply agree on any topic is impossible. Bringing the camps together will be challenging due to the politics involved. Keeping politician's out of agriculture will be a big step towards feeding the people. The other culprit is mega businesses in the agriculture business (fertilizer, GMO seeds, Million dollar combines, Billion dollar meat packing, fruit processing and vegetable processing plants) that have lost sight of food and are focused on increasing profits $$$ for stock holders and upper management.

The old Native American saying : “When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realise that one cannot eat money,”.............. America is rapidly approaching that time.

Can you grow enough food to sustain your family?

Worldwide the markets are on a down trend. The savvy program traders will do well... Very choppy, up and down a few percent.... a program traders dream... Take the 3% and close out for the day (either up or down) and go to the beach or golf course.

On the other hand, those programmed over the past decade to Buy The Fucking Dip are going to get an education. It's not a lesson that can be bought, although it may cost a lot of money.

On the other hand, those programmed over the past decade to Buy The Fucking Dip are going to get an education. It's not a lesson that can be bought, although it may cost a lot of money.
This is "lesson in the Making" for foreign investors with funds in the US Market... The market has a way of holding an investors feet to the fire and just when they Tap Out the stock makes an amazing rebound.... Over and over, again and again, expecting a different result.
We have a ring side seat for this Financial Circus.

These are the companies with the largest proportions of outstanding shares currently sold short.
Some interesting names: Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp, Beyond Meat Inc., Rite Aid Corp., Big Lots Inc.

Keep an eye on that 4100 mark. We are currently below it. If it stays below that for a few days at closing then hold on for another 10% to 15% drop.

Keep an eye on that 4100 mark. We are currently below it. If it stays below that for a few days at closing then hold on for another 10% to 15% drop.
The "trend" is well established for the YTD..... The fall in gold is a sure sign that the Ukraine war will go on for a very long time... The uncertainty has been removed. The war will soon be reported as "Same shit, different day" ............ No one is attempting to track the USD's being dumped into Europe.

And it rockets back above the 4100…lol

It was like a 700 point swing in a couple of hours.

Motion sickness items are found——->

Small caps are being heavily punished. Just added to a few (aiming for ones with P/S of 0.1 and CAGR >50%). Punishment is likely to continue as the market favors profitability and cash flow. Small positions with a long term hold.

Small caps are being heavily punished. Just added to a few (aiming for ones with P/S of 0.1 and CAGR >50%). Punishment is likely to continue as the market favors profitability and cash flow. Small positions with a long term hold.
Explain this one....

• Haha
I Bonds are currently paying 7.12% and will likely trend higher once they update the rate again. I had free cash hanging out so the end of last year I bought for my girlfriend and I.
The initial interest rate on new Series I savings bonds is 9.62 percent. You can buy I bonds at that rate through October 2022.

Reactions: 346ci
I guess all 2.2% of shorts had to cover a ~3.5% move 😂
.... or they just held on and will make it back in short order this week.... This market is not for the "faint of heart"..... ;)
Jerome Powell invented another phrase today... “I would say we have a good chance to have a soft, or soft-ish, landing,”
Hmmm... "Soft-ish"... Describes how I like my poached eggs.

Securing supply chain>, especially in this space. I was hoping Tesla would move into the battery recycling space at a minimum.
Something for you battery guy's to keep an eye on. Warren Buffet is already watching this God forsaken place.

Reactions: NoDopes
I’ve lost like $90k so far this year. I’m in it for the long game so just trying not to look until it goes back up….

I’m not a “trader” so if I started moving money around and trying to play the market I’d probably lose everything I have

My 401K is down $140K this year. Ugg.
I left my job,so need to move/roll it somewhere with more options.

What happened at 14:35 today? Dow shot up 932 points since then.
Fed confirmed .5% interest hike. Said there would be no .75% hikes in the future but there could be 2 more .5% hikes. Said future hikes are data dependent.

Quite a party last evening... They all got drunk and left happy... After awakening with a hang over and stumbling out the door to go to work... They met reality head on... LOL

big.chart

Reactions: devildog93