• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stolen Maserati

I'll be interested in which attorney is going to represent the surviving children's parents on their lawsuit, which is bound to come to fruition, against the owner who left the keys in the car.

Then after that the kid who was killed - his folk(s) will go after the others when they win their lawsuit.

Such is America nowdays.
Nah, they’ll go straight after Maserati first. More money. I mean you know since it was their product then they are liable and all you know. I mean if they just hadn’t marketed to children I’m sure all would be fine.

Reactions: BytorJr
amazing footage...

sympathy not so much...
Ooops, sorry, I double posted you :). Not the best part of St. Pete, at least in the 00's when I lived in the area.

Waiting on the victims families to sue Maserati. How dare they produce such a dangerous, self-autonomous entity that had such ill will toward those innocent children. Won’t someone think of the children

Reactions: BytorJr
Video of the situation:

Looks like that helicopter pilot was profiling....and profiling is wrong.

sddefault.jpg

(this article mentions the Saturday Night Special 25 ACP)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note LE SUVs pulled up; then backed off. Look like maybe a puncture?
A Yukon isn’t keeping up with a Maserati!

Interesting the chopper was tracking them before they stole the car… well, can’t profile with thermals!

Notice how hot the car tires were when it was upside down in the parking lot.

The overhead imagery with street overlays is impressive.

That two survived is a testament to Maserati’s build quality. Too bad they didn’t steal a KIA.

Sirhr

(this article mentions the Saturday Night Special 25 ACP)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note LE SUVs pulled up; then backed off. Look like maybe a puncture?

More likely never traveled at that speed and just lost control...or was trying to take a selfie.

Reactions: JR_77
A Yukon isn’t keeping up with a Maserati!

Interesting the chopper was tracking them before they stole the car… well, can’t profile with thermals!

Notice how hot the car tires were when it was upside down in the parking lot.

The overhead imagery with street overlays is impressive.

That two survived is a testament to Maserati’s build quality. Too bad they didn’t steal a KIA.

Sirhr
I was blown away by the street overlay technology. Pretty damn cool.

I was also shocked how much IR was coming from bottom of cruisers. And yes, that anybody survived is testiment to build quality.

Not sure how one wrecks in a straight line; but obviously these jerks were not of same caliber as a typical IMSA driver.

Reactions: DIBBS
LOL @ them all out looking for shit to steal at 4am and the cops take them home instead of arresting them for breaking curfew or whatever.

And then the maserati goes 1 for 3 so we still have 2 future brain surgeons to be thankful for.

Reactions: Bender