• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stop being poor in the PX

She’s also my aunt.

LOL Man I’m trying so hard to figure this out.

If that’s the case then your aunt is a parent’s sister. (We’ll say dad’s sister). But she’s also your sister.

And your baby mama.

Can someone help me understand the family tree here?

LOL Man I’m trying so hard to figure this out.

If that’s the case then your aunt is a parent’s sister. (We’ll say dad’s sister). But she’s also your sister.

And your baby mama.

Can someone help me understand the family tree here?
My uncle married my sister and now she's my aunt, but she was stuck in the dryer

Also I'm not from West Virginia and this isn't real so...

If your safe can be destroyed in 5 minutes with a garage full of tools you have the wrong safe.

TL30x6 is tested by engineers *with blueprints they get to study beforehand* and it takes 30 minutes of tool contact time to breach. That means blade changes don’t count toward the 30 mins or tool swaps etc.

Or I can never move a sweatbox and just pay the $20 every year on my insurance.

Between all the saws, grinders, and torches I have in there, it's far beyond what the TL listing allows. You do realize they're only allowed hand tools right?

I also don't live in a shithole. This is key. I can leave guns in my truck unlocked downtown and they'll be there when I get back.