• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stop being poor in the PX

I was told can't use the PX to buy as I don't have a paid account, so no looking at my low (hanging) balls.
Just can't list for sale ads. Too bad to because I have a back log of good stuff. New scopes hit the market and th old ones have no where to go. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

208ac177-0166-4e3a-8e5d-ae823eb3a75e_text.gif

Just can't list for sale ads. Too bad to because I have a back log of good stuff. New scopes hit the market and th old ones have no where to go. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Everything sits in a secured fun/gun room.
Haters gonna hate. Poors gunna be poor.
Buy or don’t buy.
Doesn’t matter to me. It’s for sale for the right price, otherwise, I keep using it or letting it sit. I have nothing but time and no need for hate.
I’m the word of our founding father,
“Move on down the road.”

Anyway, mission accomplished. Thanks for the traffic in the PX. Here I thought you were “Snipers” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Anyway, mission accomplished. Thanks for the traffic in the PX. Here I thought you were “Snipers” 😜
People don't snipe bad deals...that's why you're sitting on the sales.

It’s all tongue in cheek anyway.
Hope everyone got a laugh. I appreciate the community here.
“Poors gonna be poors”is all relative.
I’m poor next to the next guy. Maybe. 🍻
Just don’t be a new poor. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77
  • Haha
Reactions: Fig
Buy or don’t buy.
Doesn’t matter to me. It’s for sale for the right price, otherwise, I keep using it or letting it sit. I have nothing but time and no need for hate.
“Move on down the road.”
" doesn't matter to me".....but I took time to make a bitch thread to let everyone know it bothers me 😭

You could take your own advice and move on down the road with your bitching.

Buy or don’t buy.
“Move on down the road.”
Haha...You Claim it "Doesn't matter to me " yet you start a thread to whine . Sweet story bro.:poop:

I mean it's out of stock, but we know he's gouging because of that.
I did not say a word , but if you want to call him a gouger that is your choice .

You got your own gun/fun room? Dang I’m missing out in life

Retardation.

People always think their shits worth more online. I see stuff more than new a lot more often than I should. Also shit people have beat on for years that's ragged out and they want 500, but it's 600 new. Haggling down on that isn't being poor it's offering a fair price lol.

People forget just because you set a price, it doesn't mean that's what it's worth.
eh even if it is a clearly unacceptable lowball offer getting offended by that is pretty pathetic. People act like you're offering to buy their sister for cheap not a damn rifle.

Pro Tip:
Nothing worse than being poor and retarded.

Your poor parents. 🤦‍♂️
Pro Tip:
That’s called a pun.

" doesn't matter to me".....but I took time to make a bitch thread to let everyone know it bothers me 😭

You could take your own advice and move on down the road with your bitching.
Here since 2013 and still haven’t figured out the Pit yet. I guess you get a pass being self proclaimed King of the Poors. 🍻

I mean it's out of stock, but we know he's gouging because of that.
Maybe.
Or….
I buy my house and 2 years later there’s a housing shortage and so decide to sell my personal house (or personal supply of bullets I’m not using) because it’s worth 40% more than what I originally paid.
Am I a “house gouger”? I don’t think so.

Now, If I hoarded all the houses or have the only connection to houses for sale and then jack the price up, yea that’s gouging.

I even added the metaphor because I realize you’re a little special.

Nothing wrong with sending a low offer, never know when you or the person selling could be in a bind and need some quick $$$.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I thought the bergers were high. I can't imagine anyone here bought them

I do too it's called the bedroom... fiancé is not a fan.

Pro tip: find a new fiancé. It will only get worse once you say "I do", it actually means "I'll do what you tell me or suffer the consequences you randomly create out of thin air".

Of course my guns are in the garage, because if I ever had them all out at once she would complain there's more than I need. She's clueless on what those needs are, but damned if she isn't sure of herself on it.

• Haha
Reactions: db2000
Pro tip: find a new fiancé. It will only get worse once you say "I do", it actually means "I'll do what you tell me or suffer the consequences you randomly create out of thin air".

Of course my guns are in the garage, because if I ever had them all out at once she would complain there's more than I need. She's clueless on what those needs are, but damned if she isn't sure of herself on it.

Get a bigger safe

OP sounds a lot like the Starbucks employee who feels superior to anyone without an advanced degree in French Anthropology.

Reactions: akmike47
Smart people with money didn’t get there by paying asking price. It’s not the “poors” who you should be complaining about, it’s the intelligent people. Fear not though, as more libs turn to the shooting sports, you’ll find asking price buyers soon enough.

Reactions: EddieNFL
I did not say a word , but if you want to call him a gouger that is your choice .
Well it’s pretty wide spread in the reloading world, so... you flap your cock holster every other day, why be a chicken shit now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Maybe.
Or….
I buy my house and 2 years later there’s a housing shortage and so decide to sell my personal house (or personal supply of bullets I’m not using) because it’s worth 40% more than what I originally paid.
Am I a “house gouger”? I don’t think so.

Now, If I hoarded all the houses or have the only connection to houses for sale and then jack the price up, yea that’s gouging.

I even added the metaphor because I realize you’re a little special.
You’re terrible at this, seems a lot of participants don’t agree with you in this case. If all your prices were so reasonable with what’s going on in the market you wouldn’t have to say stupid shit like “I don’t have to sell it...” not a direct quote, everyone who buys and sells knows the type of person that is.

Last edited: