• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stormy Daniels

How about not vetting his cabinet, AG's especially, giving big Pharma immunity on Warp speed, trusting Pence, and not supporting the protestors rotting in jail/lost everything for him. That's it for me.
The problem is that people compare President Trump to decent people they know. Compare him to Hillary or FJB. That's when they'll appreciate him.

Reactions: FredHammer
They don't have to like him, no one does. i hated him for many years.. But he is a man of his word and a brilliant economist and negotiator.
Good enough for me.

He is also a megalomaniac. He wanted to go down in the history books as the best President ever. That's not bad for America.

Then of course he promised no gun control, only to instruct his justice dept to “force” the ATF ban bump-stocks. That single precedent is now being used to ban braces (make them SBRs) and a huge expansion in the ATFs arbitrary powers.
Not this crap again? He acted on the advice given to him by the NRA. THE NRA, whom he was told was the authority to trust on all issues involving defense of the 2A. He's not a "gun guy", but he IS a strong 2A supporter, and listened to the NRA because he believed they were the most staunch defenders of gun rights, and did what they advised. You need to be mad at them.

How about not vetting his cabinet, AG's especially, giving big Pharma immunity on Warp speed, trusting Pence, and not supporting the protestors rotting in jail/lost everything for him. That's it for me.

Who has the vote on the the presidential nominees for the cabinet positions? Hint: the senate. Who gave Trump a list of people that they would approve for the cabinet positions? Hint: the republicants in the senate. Knowing what we know now about the republicants in the senate. Do you think that they gave him good advice? Can you name any alphabet agency that is not corrupted? Woke? Or leftist from top to bottom?
The republicants gave up a senate seat (Jeff sessions his first attorney general) to enable the Russia Russia Russia Hoax. That should be an eye opener to how fucked up the republicants are.
Vote harder. DESANTIS!!! He'll fix it!!!