• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Streloc pro app factory reset

qqqq33

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
I know a lot of people don't like the reticles future but I love it. Somehow I pushed one of the buttons and now instead of being able to change the click value up above to represent different yardage going down my reticle it moves my target instead. How do I go back to the original?

If you change the yardage (300) on the home screen different than your zeroed range (100), the reticle will be moved to reflect correct elevation, windage, spin drift, etc. If you have the range set to zeroed range, e.g., 100yds, the reticle should be dead center of target. Target is not moved, reticle is moved, like real life. Adjusting reticle dial will adjust reticle regardless of range, add for wing gusts.

I know a lot of people don't like the reticles future but I love it. Somehow I pushed one of the buttons and now instead of being able to change the click value up above to represent different yardage going down my reticle it moves my target instead. How do I go back to the original?

I'm not following what you did before. But, what it's doing now is how it's supposed to function.

So... when you change the distance on the home page (say from your zero distance to a longer distance) and then click over to the reticle view, what you'll see is an image of the HOLD-OVER... The target will be BELOW the crosshair. So, if you didn't dial the elevation on your actual scope turret (left it at the zero), the initial Strelok reticle image represents where you would hold over to make an impact.

As you dial the elevation turret thingy at the top of the reticle view, you'll see the target move up. When you dial the correct elevation for that distance, the target will be dead-center on the crosshair. That's assuming no wind value has been entered. Just like it would be on your rifle scope, if you dial in the elevation on the turret.

I hope that makes sense.

You can see how that works in this video. The video was intended to show how the reticle view can now demonstrate windage hold in real time (connected to a wind meter). But, at the 0:15 mark, you can see what I'm talking about above.

Reactions: qqqq33
I'm not following what you did before. But, what it's doing now is how it's supposed to function.

So... when you change the distance on the home page (say from your zero distance to a longer distance) and then click over to the reticle view, what you'll see is an image of the HOLD-OVER... The target will be BELOW the crosshair. So, if you didn't dial the elevation on your actual scope turret (left it at the zero), the initial Strelok reticle image represents where you would hold over to make an impact.

As you dial the elevation turret thingy at the top of the reticle view, you'll see the target move up. When you dial the correct elevation for that distance, the target will be dead-center on the crosshair. That's assuming no wind value has been entered. Just like it would be on your rifle scope, if you dial in the elevation on the turret.

I hope that makes sense.

You can see how that works in this video. The video was intended to show how the reticle view can now demonstrate windage hold in real time (connected to a wind meter). But, at the 0:15 mark, you can see what I'm talking about above.

Sorry for my lack of specificity. When using the primary arms HUD DMR reticle on strelok Pro. When I first started using the app. I could turn the vertical adjustment knob above the reticle and just the numbers "yards" representing the hash marks on the reticle would change. Now when I turn the vertical knob above the reticle the target moves up and down and the numbers no longer change. I just wanted to know what button or area to go to so that I can toggle between the two when needed.

I hope that makes sense.

By the way that was a badass video!?

Sorry for my lack of specificity. When using the primary arms HUD DMR reticle on strelok Pro. When I first started using the app. I could turn the vertical adjustment knob above the reticle and just the numbers "yards" representing the hash marks on the reticle would change. Now when I turn the vertical knob above the reticle the target moves up and down and the numbers no longer change. I just wanted to know what button or area to go to so that I can toggle between the two when needed.

Hmmm.... to my knowledge there is no such button. When you dial the elevation turret in the "reticle view," both the target and the numbers corresponding to the subtensions should change / move.

Something doesn't sound right. I put your reticle on my 22LR rifle to play with it. I'm using an 18-inch round target. Here's the reticle view at 200 yards with no elevation dialed:

1575121756367.png

Now, with the turret dialed 23-1/4 MOA:

1575121889971.png

The target and hold-over yardage for each subtension move / change (as they should) when the elevation turret is dialed.

If yours isn't doing it, I'd recommend contacting the developer, Igor Borisov. He's very responsive to users. You can find him on the Facebook "Strelok Ballistics User Group." Or you can email him right through your phone app... click the "About" button at the bottom of the home page. Then you'll see a button to "Send email to Igor Borisov" right at the top.