• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid question

NorthWinds

Private
Minuteman
Who are the admins here out of curiosity? There is a thread in bolt action rifles about Superior Tactical Solutions cheating a member out of money and equipment, there were some members that felt it should be made a sticky so the same doesn't happen to anyone else here.

Maggot, Shankster, Maser, and HighBinder are the real powers behind the throne. What's your problem?

Above posters are, with the exception of areaone, messing with you. This is Frank's ("Lowlight") site and I'll bet he knows about the thread. Also, he hates that crap almost as much as he hates being bugged about it. Don't worry about it.

1911fan

Maggot, Shankster, Maser, and HighBinder are the real powers behind the throne. What's your problem?

That is not good information ;)

Along with Lowlight, whose name is in green and the owner of the site, Mike, JasonK, Chiller and myself are moderators. Our names are in red. We are the people you need to speak to if you have a problem. You can use the report post icon at the bottom of a post which looks like a triangle. All of us get that notice in our email.

As to the post, it won't be made a sticky. We have enough. Anyone wondering about a company should search it on the site and the info will come up. If we sticky everything anyone wants then we will be pages deep before you have any posts.

I hear that Frank is all out of hearts, but that he is offering this week a special on brains. LOL!

Last edited:
Fixed it for you ...

Fixed it for all of us:

VikFqKD.jpg

emo30.gifI just spit on my computer^^^^^^^

Rob 01 thank you for the insight regarding the colors of the mods, was not aware of it, the OP asked a simple straightforward question without a lot of of posts(experience) with the site and what he got from me was a simple straightforward answer. The rest I assume seemed to ridicule or demean his question with their responses, to bad the playground must have been closed and this was their opportunity for playtime. Come on, everybody is a rookie a some point in time, treat them as an adult with respect to a question. By the way do not piss down my back and tell me it is a warm Spring rain, I have been around "the track" way longer than the majority on this site.

Last edited:
I have been around "the track" way longer than the majority on this site.

Well, that makes you older. Seems by now you would have developed a thicker skin.

Last I was told, I was supposed to stop making motivational posters making fun of other users on the board. Apparently, it was bad for their morale and they were bending the moderators' ears with their complaints.

OeEO4rU.png

Go back to your e-Machine and try again, schmo.

Last I was told, I was supposed to stop making motivational posters making fun of other users on the board. Apparently, it was bad for their morale and they were bending the moderators' ears with their complaints.

OeEO4rU.png

Go back to your e-Machine and try again, schmo.
NWwE9Jj.jpg

NW,

I know first off standing up for anyone on this site automatically makes you 'one sided' or some sort of 'builder fan boy' but wouldnt a logical person want to find out the ending or truth behind this before slandering and smashing ones business?

Im not going to play 'He said She said' but I think if everyone here had a fair look at what really happened it wouldn't seem so one sided. I know what 'facts' were stated and emails posted but in reality emails from ones side and talking to another show a different conclusion ... Just food for thought.

I own a GAP and other rifles that are also great guns and if someone came up to a larger producer on the 'Hide I just feel like people would be whistling a different tune.

Just trying to speak reason into the situation as a whole.

Thanks,

BGE